剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
任务准备一般都是
Mission planning usually
我们两人内部讨论
is a discussion between the two of us.
不是你公开挑战我
Not you openly challenging me.
我只是就一些你可能忽略的事实
I reminded you of the facts
给你提个醒
that you may have overlooked.
比如我们在这需要隐蔽行动
Like us needing to operate under the radar out here.
我会了解清楚实际情况 然后做出决定
And I look at those facts, and I make a decision.
但这是我的行动
Except this is my op,
-我比谁都了解这次任务 -好吧
- And I know more about it than anyone. - Oh, okay.
-所以现在就得这么搞吗 -老杰
- So that's how it's gonna be now? - Jace.
如果我惹怒了你 我很抱歉
I'm sorry you feel like I stepped on your toes,
但我新工作的一部分就是要领导团队
But part of my new job is being a leader.
我们不能让B队过去的工作方式
We can't let how Bravo used to do things
来决定现在的作业模式
dictate how they're done now.
情况不一样了
Situation's changed.
桑尼去哪了
Hey. Where's Sonny?
不是让他检查远程引爆装备吗
Thought I told him to check the RFDs.
对 他弄完了
Yeah, he's finished.
那就好
That's good.
至少这还有个人
At least someone around here is, uh,
执行我的命令
doing what I ask them to do.
如果不是我
If it wasn't for me
向林戴尔求情 你都不会留在队里
talking to Lindell, you wouldn't even be on this team.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好 那至少表现出点忠诚度吧
Yeah. So a little loyalty would be nice.
你刚才之前应该支持我的
You could've had my back in there.
不公开赞同雷 就是我支持你的方式
Not openly agreeing with Ray was me backing you up.
这么说你同意他的观点
So, you did agree with him?
还是你不想在他归队后的首个任务中
Or was it you just don't want to mess with his confidence
动摇他的自信
on his first op back?
其实
Look, man, it's...
这次任务他级别比你高 大家都觉得很奇怪
It's weird for all of us that he outranks you on this op,
可能你感受最深吧
Probably you mostly.
听我说
Listen.
当B6的福利就是 活儿一直都一样
Perk of being Bravo 6: job stays the same
不管是谁在发号♥施令
No matter what changes in the head shed.
我们准备好目标任务方案的时候
I'm glad Bravo was up next in the rotation
正好轮到B队出任务 我们对此很高兴
when we completed the target package.
等等 你说轮到是什么意思
W-w-wait. What do you mean next up in the rotation?
难道不是雷要求调我们来的吗
Didn't... Ray didn't request us?
-巧合罢了 -等等
- Luck of the draw. - Wait, wait, what...
巧合
Luck of the draw?
抱歉 他现在
How's, uh... I'm sorry, how is he...
他表现怎么样
How's he doing out here?
我不了解他之前的情况
Well, I don't really have anything
不好比较
to compare him to.
拿他和你合作过的
Compared to other, you know, operators
其他战斗人员比呢
that you've worked with.
或者和其他准尉比一下
Or, you know, any warrant officer,
总体来说怎么样
Um, just in general.
你在担心他之前被严刑拷打
You're worried he's suffering aftereffects
会有不良影响吗
from what he went through?
他和你提起过自己被俘的事吗
Has he talked to you about his captivity?
没有
No.
但我也没看出什么大问题
But I haven't seen any red flags.
他思路清晰
I mean, he's clearheaded.
做的决定也合理
Making sound decisions.
-迫使我也得努力赶上 -是吗
- Forcing me to up my game. - Yeah?
是的 事实上
Yeah. And the fact
他要求提前两周开始出任务
that he requested to start his assignment
也算是给我设了高标准
two weeks early sets a pretty high bar.
他自己要求的吗
He requested?
他告诉我他收到通知 需要提前报到
He told me he was called out here early.
不 是雷自己要求的
No. It was Ray's choice.
他去接替的准尉也不介意早点回家
The officer he turned over with didn't mind going home early.
马上就到边境了
Coming up to the border crossing.
这个司机当线人多久了 雷
How long has the driver been an asset, Ray?
有年头了 他没问题
A few years. He's solid.
要是守卫起了疑心 咱们就完蛋了
Yeah. These guards get nosy, we're done.
稳住 稳住
Hold. Hold.
作战中心 我是B1 已过雷普利阶段
Havoc, this is 1. I pass Ripley.
收到雷普利 B1
I copy Ripley, Bravo 1.
前门两侧各有一名守卫
Two guards on either side of the front entrance.
准备行动
Stand by and break out.
上帝保佑
Praise the good lord.
开始感觉咱们像罐头里的沙丁鱼了
Starting to feel like a bunch of sardines in a can.
味道也开始像了
Starting to smell like it, too.
搞定他们
Let's bust them.
作战中心 我是B1 找到目标
Havoc, this is 1. I pass jackpot.
-桑尼 开始准备标准炸♥药♥ -收到
- Sonny, get out the standard charges. - Roger that.
只有三个箱子 说明少了两架无人机
Only three boxes. Means we're missing two drones.
没全找到就等于任务失败
Mission failure without 'em all.
卡车开过来耗费的时间太长了
The truck took us too long to get here.
应该用直升机的
Should've came in by helo.
肯定会留下线索的
Got be something left a trail.
去和全金属和布罗克一起搜查敏感地点
Go SSE with Metal and Brock.
收到
Roger.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is havoc.
有多部车辆自南方向你们所在位置靠近
Multiple vehicles approaching your pos from the south.
预计四分钟后到达
ETA four mikes.
收到 好了 桑尼
Good copy. All right, Sonny.
收拾一下 咱们走
Let's wind it up. Let's go.
桑尼 炸掉它
Sonny, blow it.
搞什么鬼 桑尼
What the hell, Sonny?
我不知道出了什么问题
I don't know what's wrong.
我让你检查过远程引爆设备
Thought I told you to check the RFDs.
我检查了 引爆设备没问题 炸♥药♥就是不爆♥炸♥
I did. RFD is fine. Charge just didn't blow.
有没有搞错
Got to be kidding me.
我们得回去处理一下
We got to go back and figure this out.
怎么办
What's the call?
如果是引信延迟了
If it's a hang fire,
可能我们刚进去就炸了
It could blow while we're inside.
没别的办法了 桑尼 克莱 回去
We got nothing else. Sonny, Clay, back inside.
手动引爆
Manually detonate.
行动
Move!
注意敌军
Incoming.
布罗克 全金属 后退
Brock, Metal, fall back!
老杰 我们要进入爆♥炸♥半径了
Jace, you're moving us within the blast radius!
那你要吃枪子吗
Rather be in a gunfight?
快 快 快
Move it! move it! move it! move it!
抓紧时间 桑尼
Hurry up, Sonny.
作战中心 我是B1 与敌军发生交火
Havoc, this is 1. I got troops in contact.
你没给引信做标记吗
You didn't label your fuses?
这可是基本常识 桑尼
That's demo 101, Sonny.
没问题的
We're good. Okay?
我把这个短的接上
Just got to connect the shorter one
然后启动就行
and initiate.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
目标已被消灭 没有动静了 完毕
Tango's kilo. All quiet. Over.
看见烟了
I see smoke.
咱们走
Let's roll.
引信点着了 马上撤离 收到吗
Burning. Breaking out. How copy?
收到 B3
That's a good copy, 3.
快 快 快
We're moving! moving! moving!
行动 行动
Moving! moving!
作战中心 我是B1 已过康纳阶段 请求撤离
Havoc, this is 1. I pass Connor. Requesting exfil.
收到 B1
Copy, bravo 1.
有什么情况
Tell me what you got.
国安局发来了目标大楼的热力图像
NSA sent over thermal imagery of the target building.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表