剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I will be on a plane.
家庭最重要 永远排在第一位
Family is the priority. Always comes first, all right?
好了 我爱你
All right. I love you.
J J
J. J.
要用电脑吗兄弟 你不打网络电♥话♥吗
Want to use this, brother? Sure you don't want to skype?
这种任务之前总有很多话要说的
Lots to... lots of words to say before an op like this.
不 我没没空 雷
No, I-I got no time for that, Ray.
没空
No time.
你确定没事吗 兄弟
Hey, you sure you good, brother?
看着有点魂不守舍
Seem a little spooked.
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我没事
I'm all right.
很高兴你和我们一起 海斯
Nice of you to join us on this one, Hayes.
看来曼迪今天不需要司机
Guess Mandy doesn't need a chauffeur today.
我才意识到这是几个月来
Just realized this is the first time
整个小队第一次重新聚首
we got the whole team back together,
一起出任务
rolling out, in months.
这次行动
Lot of moving parts on this one.
也许我们应该放轻松
Maybe we should've eased back into things
找回最佳状态
and gotten our groove back
1968年1月31日春节期间
北越向南越当局和美军发起的一场巨大攻势
然后重新制定新春攻势
before reenacting Tet Offensive.
我想不出
You know, I can't think of a better mission
有比这更好的团聚之战了
for us to have our reunion tour on
因为B队总是有大行动
because Bravo always gets the big OPs.
调整状态
Flip the switch.
集中注精力
Focus up.
你觉得这次任务后 我们能进白宫吗
You think we'll go to the White House after this?
什么 当然能
What? Yeah!
在我们抓到阿尔哈萨德后
You know, you know the president's
总统一定会想要扣球
gonna want to spike the football after we put Al-Hazred on ice.
我有权进林肯卧室
I got dibs on the Lincoln Bedroom.
特勤部肯定不会让你们偷溜进去的
Guys, Secret Service is not gonna be letting you creeps in.
尽情嘲笑吧 海斯
Mock all you want, Hayes,
但我知道你希望你儿子以后和他雷叔叔一样
but I know you're hoping your son comes out just as pretty,
-危险又迷人 -是吗
- and as dangerous as Uncle Ray. - is that right?
没错 因为你是个好榜样 黄金时间
That's right. Yes. 'Cause you are a role model, Prime Time.
好榜样 宝贝 我是个好榜样
Role model, baby. That's me! Role model.
我看得出来 你就像个不可思议的谜团
I can see that. You like an enigma.
你的第二个孩子可不一样了 老杰
Hey, your second kid's a game changer, Jace.
两倍的孩子 十倍的头疼
Twice the kids, ten times the headache.
这么和你说吧
tell you what.
我和阿兰娜想组建一个大家庭
Alana and I, we want a big family.
我想最少生四个孩子
I think at least four kids.
四个 四个 那你最好加把劲了
Four. Four. You better get to work, then.
我要干活了
I'm gonna get to work.
我们得让上头放我们走
All right, we got to get the brass to get us out of here,
因为如果我不回家 阿兰娜会杀了我的
'cause Alana's gonna kill me if I don't get home.
海斯
Hayes.
我知道你很兴奋能回家
I know you're excited to get home,
但我需要你把心思放在工作上
but I need your head here.
-专注当下 -收到 古斯
- Three-foot world. Yeah. - Roger that, Guz.
队员们都以你为榜样
Teammates look up to you.
他们看到你做得好 他们也会做好的
They see you doing it right, they'll do it right.
嗯 怎么 我不能想着回家吗
Yeah, right. What, I can't think about home?
我是说当我们人在前线的时候
I'm saying when we're outside the wire,
家是你放下肩上重任的地方
home is where you hang your helmet.
如果你心里想着弗吉尼亚海滩
You're no good to me on target
就无法专心地应付目标
if your mind is back in Vah Beach.
他应该少摄入点咖♥啡♥因♥
Someone needs decaf.
他就像这样...
He went like this...
你刚刚对他们有点严厉啊
You were a little hard on the boys back there?
想要他们集中精力而已 雷
Try to focus them up. That's all, Ray.
拜托 老杰
Come on, Jace.
这是他们职业生涯中最重要的行动
This is the biggest OP of most of their careers.
我们抓阿尔哈萨德他爸的时候
I mean, we were pretty jacked up
受了很大挫折
when we went after Al-Hazred's daddy.
快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move! let's go.
快 上来 上来
Come on, get on. Get on.
看来这次行动改变了一切
Seems like that was the OP that changed everything!
不是 雷
Negative, Ray!
任务不会改变任何事
Ops don't change anything!
好吧 把车子藏起来
All right. Cache the vehicles.
剩下的路我们步行
We're on foot the rest of the way.
一定要多喝水 各位
Be sure to stay hydrated, guys.
4.3公里 高原反应可不是闹着玩的
14,000 feet, altitude sickness is no joke.
苏联人在80年代好像走过这里
Looks like the Russians passed through here in the '80s.
嗯 现在轮到我们了
Yeah. Now we're here.
这个地区的战争已经持续了几百年
Wars exist in this region for hundreds of years.
-在传输吗 -正在发送我们的坐标
- Transmitting? - Yeah, sending our coordinates.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
在集结点传输
Transmitting at rally point.
收到 B1
Copy that, Bravo 1.
注意 部队交火 R队刚刚发生交战
Be advised, troops in contact. Romeo has just engaged.
收到 大家都听到了
Copy that. Okay, you heard it, boys.
R队发生了交战
Romeo's engaged in the fight.
看来他们中了威利·旺卡的头奖
Looks like they pulled Willy Wonka's golden ticket.
他们发现阿尔哈萨德的营地了吗
They found Al-Hazred's camp?
还没有 三十
Not yet, Thirty.
你还有时间去争夺荣誉
You still have time for glory.
除非你能越过那座山
That is, if you can make it up that mountain.
我们出发吧
Let's lead out.
B队把车子藏起来了
Bravo cached the vehicles.
收到
Copy.
所有小队都完成了通讯机会
All teams have made their windows,
除了一个问题
except there is one issue.
空中炮艇想出站点补充燃料
AC-130 wants to leave station to refuel.
不行
Negative.
H1需要留在站点
Hammer 1 needs to stay on station.
我的手下因此捅过马蜂窝
My boys kicked the hornet's nest on that tic.
很不幸遇到了塔哈勒的巡逻队
Yeah. Running into the Tahara patrol was unfortunate.
让我们失去了出奇制胜的机会
Cost us the element of surprise.
这次交火也许会把更多的敌人引向我的小队
That contact may draw more enemy onto my team's position.
空中只有一架飞机
With only one bird in the sky,
更需要把空中炮艇留在我的小队上空
all the more reason to keep the AC-130 over my team.
戴维斯少尉
Ensign Davis,
尽量让空中炮艇在站点待着
have the AC-130 stay on station as long as they can.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们正在规定路线上
We're on course.
B1 这里是作战中心 提醒一下
Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Be advised,
H1正在处于守望R队状态
Hammer 1 is softening an overwatch position for Romeo,
然后会停在站点
then pulling off the station.
收到
That's good copy.
B1结束通话
Bravo 1 out.
-你的狗好像有点不安 -它没事
- Your pooch looks skittish. - He's fine, bro.
空中炮艇正在近距空援R队
AC-130 is doing a CAS run for Romeo.
然后会飞离站点补充燃料 收到了吗
Then they're going off station to refuel. Got it?
-收到了 -没有守望
- Copy. - No overwatch.
在光天化日之下晃悠
Hanging out in daylight.
会出什么问题呢
What could possibly go wrong?
三十 嘴贱是我的人设
Hey, Thirty, bitching is my thing.
不要抢戏
Stay in your damn lane.
看到信♥号♥♥就蹲下
Get a sign and go low.
中头奖了
Jackpot.
看来最终还是我们先抓到阿尔哈萨德
Looks like we might get first crack at Al-Hazred after all.
看到了那番景象了吗
Ain't that a sight?
看着像圣♥战♥分子在下面办柯契拉音乐节
Looks like Jihad Coachella down there.
更像是安♥拉♥大朝拜
More like Allah-Palooza.
我刚刚叫你别抢戏 忘了吗
What the hell I just tell you about staying in your lane?
需要我设一个任务支援站吗 老大
Want me to set up a mission support site, boss?
好 你设立支援站
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表