剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
直到找到他
until they find him.
杰森会在吗
Jason will be there?
长官 你曾经也是一名作战人员
Sir, you used to be an operator.
如果视频里的是你的人
If that was your man on the video, okay,
如果是你的兄弟被敌人抓了
if it was your brother in enemy hands...
你想表达什么 杰森
What are you pushing at, Jason?
我想回去作战
I want back in the fight.
你成功地坚持了八周
You made it eight weeks.
你所说的那些关于准备好过渡的话
All your talk about being ready to transition.
那是雷 我的兄弟
That's Ray, that's my brother.
我绝不可能袖手旁观
There's no way I'm standing on the sidelines.
-你在退缩 -这跟退缩没关系
- You're regressing. - This is not about regression.
这是极端情况
This is an extraordinary circumstance.
雷在那边 他需要我的帮助
Ray is out there and he needs my help.
长官
Sir.
好吧 我会让特遣部队指挥官
Fine. I'll have the task force commander
给你找一个队伍
find you a team to strap with--
你想做作战人员 他们会把你安排到一个队伍里
you want to be an operator, they will stick you in a stack.
我不想去别的队伍 我要回B队
I don't want a stack. I want my team back-- Bravo.
B队还不能执行任务
Bravo is not deployable.
有我在就能了
They are with me.
克莱·斯宾塞的回归会让团队更加强大
And they're a lot stronger with Clay Spenser on it.
有的人作出决定后会贯彻到底
You know, some of us, we make a decision, we hold to it.
斯宾塞不允许行动
Spenser is not operating!
以前从未有海豹队员被敌军俘虏
A SEAL has never been in enemy captivity before.
如果雷的脸出现在电视上
Ray's face gets on TV...
你以为我没意识到吗
You think I don't realize that?!
我在试着解决这件事 而你却想
And I am trying to deal with it, while you're here trying to
重拾已经放下的东西
piece together the things that you let go of,
试图让时间倒流
so you can turn back the clock.
我想保住雷的性命 长官
I'm trying to keep Ray alive, sir.
我可以让你回到B队 但斯宾塞不能行动
I'll give you Bravo. Spenser stays back.
你想让雷回来吗 我需要斯宾塞
You want Ray back? I need Spenser.
一小时后出发 整理好你的装备
Wheels up in an hour. Get your gear together.
费城最强选手正在重操旧业
Philly's finest is putting the gloves back on.
B队正式归来
Bravo is officially back.
除非我们能把雷带回来
Not till we get Ray back.
看来我不需要提醒C队是怎么做到的
Guess I won't have to remind Charlie Team how it's done.
我不需要耳塞来遮盖
And I won't need earplugs to drown out
A队那群白♥痴♥的声音了
my mouth breathers in Alpha.
谁想再加码看看
Anybody else want to press our luck,
能不能把正在留堂的美男救出来
see if we can break Peaches out of, uh,
然后把他拉过来跟我们一起走
detention there, and drag him along with us?
-看看那是谁 -收到来电
- Oh, look who it is. - Got the call.
-好样的 -出发
- Yeah, buddy! - Let's go.
出发 算我一个
Let's go. I'm in.
不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you made that happen.
那些顽固的高♥官♥
Stubborn cake-eaters
根本不是B1那绝地控心术的对手
ain't no match for the Jedi mind tricks of Bravo 1.
很高兴可以看到你们团聚
Good to see you all back together.
只是希望另一个人也在
Just wishing there was one more.
在回程中预留了他的位置
Saving his seat for the ride back.
听着 我们到达突尼斯时
Listen, when we land in Tunisia,
所有特遣部队都会得到简报
the entire task force will be briefed.
但是考虑到这件事对B队的重要性
But considering how close to home this hits for Bravo,
我们认为有必要给你们一些提醒信息
we figured we'd give you a heads-up.
情报显示这件事的罪魁祸首
Intel has I.D.'d the group responsible for the attack
-是安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔 -阿尔马萨尔
- as Ansar Al-Masar. - Al-Masar.
与雷这次特别行动的目标是同一个组织
That's the same group that Ray's S.A. mission was focused on.
是的
It is.
但是没有证据显示是针对雷的目标攻击
Though there's no indication that he was targeted specifically.
安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔在近几个月内
Ansar Al-Masar has executed three attacks
对比塞大周边发动了三次攻击
around Bizerte in recent months,
目标都是西方人常出没的地点
all targeting locations frequented by Westerners,
同时都使用了同样的两步战术
and all utilizing the same two-step tactic.
自杀式炸♥弹♥ 紧随其后的是射手
Suicide bomber, followed by shooters.
那他们为什么俘虏雷
So why'd they take Ray?
他们在其他攻击中
They've taken Western hostages
曾把西方人和当地有钱人作为人♥质♥
and affluent locals from the scenes of other attacks.
有时他们会索要赎金来交换人♥质♥
In some cases, they brokered them for ransom.
抓到一个海豹是他们的圣♥战♥大奖
They hit the jihad jackpot getting a SEAL.
雷会保证他们不知道他的身份
Look, Ray'll make sure they don't know who he is.
好消息是 安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔
The good news is, Ansar Al-Masar
仅在突尼斯活动
is a strictly Tunisian-based group.
据悉没有进入其他国家的途径
There's no known channels into other nations,
所以我们有充分理由相信 雷还在国内
so we have every reason to believe that Ray remains in-country.
目标方案还在讨论中
Target packages are currently being assembled,
所以我们着陆后很快就会行动
so when we touch down, things'll be moving quickly.
先休息吧
Let's rest up.
我一直没机会谢谢你
Hey, I, uh, I never got the chance to say thank you.
我能来这里意义重大
But being here means everything.
听着 如果你是想知道自己是否正式归队
Well, look, if you're fishing to see if you're back for good,
我没有跟林戴尔谈到这个 所以
I didn't get into that with Lindell, so...
我不是要问这个
No, I wasn't gonna ask.
每天都是一名海豹队员 这就够了
Every day as a frogman, that's... that's enough.
每当回到战场
But you understand that
都会知道这一点
if you're getting back into the sandbox.
别说了 只是一次任务
No, just one mission.
只有一个任务 把雷带回家
One mission: get Ray back, that's it.
从此就离开B队了
After that, it's back to life after Bravo.
很好
Good.
娜塔丽知道你回来
How did, how did Natalie take the news
是什么反应
of you kitting up again?
娜塔丽 她理解我要做的事
Natalie, she understands what I got to do.
你呢
What about you?
看见你又和斯特拉在一起了
Saw you with Stella again.
我现在只想集中精力救回雷
Focusing my energy on getting Ray back.
阿尔马萨尔有什么要求吗
Any demands from Al-Masar?
没有 但现在还早
Not yet, but it's still early.
他们通常在绑♥架♥48小时后提出要求
They usually make their demands 48 hours after abduction,
得到赎金后
and then release the hostages relatively unharmed
就释放人♥质♥ 基本不会伤害他们
when they get paid.
但他们不全是为了赎金绑♥架♥
And they haven't always ransomed their hostages?
没错
Exactly.
我们也知道那些没被释放的人♥质♥的下场
And we know what happens to the others.
我希望我们能尽快收到要求
I'm praying we get demands soon.
突尼斯 比塞大省西迪艾哈迈德机场
特遣部队指挥官会在20分钟后简述行动
Task force commander's briefing in 20.
床单质量不错
Thread count leaves something to be desired.
有更糟的
Could be worse.
你带的滑雪服吗 老杰
Snow suit, Jace? It's, like,
外面有32度呢 兄弟
90 degrees outside, brother.
这是抓捕小阿尔哈萨德那次行动的
It's from the Al-Hazred Jr. op.
从那之后还没打开过
Haven't opened this bag since that.
真的要带着
Really going with the whole, uh,
整套美国队长的装备去吗
whole Captain America thing there, huh?
超级战士冻在雪地里
Super soldier freezes in the snow,
融化后又继续战斗
and then thaws out to fight again.
没在靶场见过你
Haven't seen you at the range.
你上次开枪是什么时候
When was the last time you fired a round?
下次去的时候我给你个目标
I got a target you can shoot at next time you're out.
上次我开枪
Last shot I took a shot was, uh,
是在隧♥道♥里
in that tunnel.
包围小阿尔哈萨德的时候
We had Al-Hazred Jr. Cornered.
雷就在我旁边
Ray was by my side.
那本该是我在B队的最后一次任务
That was the way my time on Bravo was supposed to end.
我们都知道 当前的情况所未有
We are all aware that this is an unprecedented situation.
一名海豹突击队员被敌人俘虏
A Navy SEAL in enemy captivity.
在凌晨2点 特种部队将袭击
At 0200, the task force will assault two known
已知的两个安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔目标
Ansar Al-Masar targets.
佩里准尉本人 或他所在位置的相关信息
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表