剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
We're losing Ray for two months
他要去一级准尉学院
while he's off at the Chief Warrant Officer Academy.
好家伙
Look at that!
-他们批准了我的申请吗 -你做到了
- They approved my package? - You're in.
看看呐 来喝一瓶
Ah, look at that, here you go.
一级准尉佩里
Chief Warrant Officer Perry.
他看起来很棒
He's looking good.
-瞧瞧 -有几次差点就错过了这个机会
- Look at that. - Almost slipped away a couple times.
我从没怀疑过你
Never in doubt.
你说过你会带我回家 你做到了
You told me you'd get me home and you did.
那些军衔在你身上肯定很好看
Them stripes gonna look good on you, Ray.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
暂停 暂停 这个友好温和的桑尼是谁
Timeout, timeout-- who is, who is this kinder, gentler Sonny
那个往我砸蛋糕的人去哪了
and where'd the guy go who was throwing cake at me?
别说了 金发雄心男
Slow your roll there, Blond Ambition.
事实是我对于真正的兄弟情
Truth is I had some wrong-headed ideas about
有错误的认知
what the brotherhood was.
我发现了战斗虽让我们成为了兄弟
Turns out that fighting together makes us brothers,
但不能维持我们的兄弟情怀
but it doesn't keep us together as brothers.
而羁绊可以 不管我们在哪里
That bond does, no matter where we go
在做何事
or what we do.
-说得好 -说得好 干杯
- Amen to that. - That's it. Amen to that, cheers.
而且这实际上也是一件好事 因为
And it's a damn good thing, too, 'cause, uh,
你要去当准尉
you know, with you making warrant officer and with
克莱去了士官计划
Clay heading to STA-21,
意味着这次驻派是B队的最后一站
this deployment was the last stand of the Bravo Team.
是的 爱你们
Yeah. Love you guys.
-我们也爱你 -兄弟们 -干杯
- Love you back. - Brothers. - Cheers.
贾斯汀·比伯 等你到了那里
Whoa, you're gonna have to get used to packing
你得习惯收拾行李
where you're going, there, Justin Bieber.
也许不用 你会换一身新行头
Or not-- gonna need a whole new wardrobe.
也许你和雷可以得到
Maybe you and Ray can get a discount
一份水果沙拉的折扣
code on a fruit salad.
桑尼 我希望等到我从一级准尉学院回来的时候
Sonny, I hope you get some new material by the time
你能找到些新鲜话题
I get back from Chief Warrant Officer Academy.
克莱的红外激光器可归我
I got dibs on Clay's IR laser.
这条战斗腰带归我
This battle belt's mine.
拿去吧
Have at it.
-老杰 -怎么了
- Hey, Jace? - Yeah?
我一直在想这次拉练的地点 奥扎克
I'm thinking the Ozarks for this, uh, training trip cycle.
阿肯色阿尔卑斯山脉 那对我们有利
Arkansas Alps, they'd do us right.
是啊 这真是有领导风范的想法 桑尼
Yeah, that's some next-level thinking there, Sonny.
你明白的 我只是
Uh, you know, I'm just, uh,
我只是想跟上你的节奏
I'm just trying to step up with, you know, Ray
因为雷马上就不在队上了
not gonna be around as much and
而且那个小可爱也要走了
ol' peaches over there is gonna be gone.
桑尼·奎恩当上领导了
Sonny Quinn in a leadership position.
怎么可能还会出错呢
What could possibly go wrong?
克莱 你也许得靠近点才能看到
Clay, uh, you might have to stick around to see that.
不过可能也看不到多少领导风范
Might not be much to see.
听我说 我刚刚和布莱克本谈过 他告诉我
Listen, I was just talking to Blackburn and he was telling me
海军罪案调查处正想严格调查
that NCIS is on a witch hunt
到底是谁写信给
to find out who wrote that letter
-马斯登大使丈夫的人 -什么
- to Ambassador Marsden's husband. - What?
他们在查我们 就因为
They're coming after us for... for a mistake
-国♥务♥院♥犯了错 -国防部需要一个替罪羊
- the State Department made? - DoD needs a scalp.
他们认为那封信
They're convinced that the letter came
是我们这队里的某个人寄出的
from someone inside this team.
不是吧 我们回来还不到五分钟
Come on, we haven't even been back for five minutes
然后还要被审讯
and we're already under attack?
国♥务♥院♥丢脸不应该赔上我们的职业生涯吧
Egg on the state's face isn't worth dinging one of our careers over.
据我所知 这里没人写过那封信
Far as I'm concerned, nobody here wrote that letter.
最简单的解决方法就是
Easiest way to keep it straight
直接回答他们的问题 明白吗
when they start asking us questions. Got it?
我们走
Let's go.
爸爸
Daddy!
乖女儿
Baby girl!
爸爸好想你
Daddy missed you so much.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
我等不及给你看看我楼上的天蓬床了
I can't wait to show you my canopy bed upstairs.
-是吗 -让他喘口气吧 亲爱的
- Yeah? - Give him a second to catch his breath, honey.
你说让我喘气 那为什么又美到令我窒息
Now how you gonna say that and then take my breath away?
你知道还有谁很想你吗
Hey, you know who else missed you?
-缇娜 -没错
- Teena! - Yeah.
她有好好保佑你吗
Did she do a good job?
当然了 亲爱的
Oh, she did a great job, sweetheart.
我这次受的最重的伤只是这道小抓痕
Worst thing I got was this tiny little scratch.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
没有什么是爸爸扛不住的
Nothing Daddy couldn't handle.
去玩吧
Go play.
你确定给她看伤疤
You sure showing her a scar
是缓解她焦虑的最好方法吗
is the best thing for her anxiety?
我不会再向我家人隐瞒真♥相♥了
I'm not hiding the truth from my family ever again.
其他队员那样做的结果我已经见识过了
I've seen what happens to team guys that do that.
好吧 我很高兴你能回家
Fair enough. I'm just glad you're home.
我差一点就没找到家门口
I damn near got lost trying to find the place.
等不及看看里面被你布置成什么样
Can't wait to see what you did inside.
等下 不要抱有太高的期望
Okay, pump the brakes on those expectations.
我确实还留了些活给你 所以
I did leave a few projects for you, so...
可惜那些活还要再等等才能完成了
It's too bad they got to wait a little longer.
至少要等到一级准尉学院以后了
At least till after Chief Warrant Officer Academy.
你被录取了
You're in?
-但愿吧 -但愿吧 是什么意思
- Hope so. - What do you mean, "hope so"?
B队还有些莫名其妙的命令要完成
Command's on Bravo's ass over some nonsense.
万一搞不好可能会搞砸我的晋升机会
It could jeopardize my promotion if it blows up.
那我们还是希望你们不会搞砸吧
Then let's hope it blows over.
不过现在我们还是先享受你在新家的第一天 如何
But for now, how about we enjoy your first day in your new home?
收到 佩里夫人
Roger that, Mrs. Perry.
-好吧 我们进去 -好的 女士 遵命 女士
- All right, let's go. - Yes. Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am.
进去吧 孩子 来吧
Come on, girl. Come on.
没错 我们要分了这些吃的
That's right. We were gonna split these.
这个玉米卷给你 这个肉卷给我
Tres tacos for you, and this burrito for me.
我们上次回家大餐也是点了这些
Same order as our last homecoming meal.
所以才叫做传统啊 曼迪
It's called the usual for a reason, Mandy.
好吧
Right.
老♥习♥惯
Old habits,
逐渐成为惯例了
falling back into the routines.
这 这应该称为回归仪式
Hey, it's-- it is called the reentry process.
这就是回归的过程 我们已经回来了
That's what it is. We're reentering.
我在回归正常生活 明白吗 这个仪式的过程
That's what I'm doing, all right? Part of that process...
上一次回归仪式对你还是很有效的
Reentry went pretty well for you last time,
在那个车♥库♥式的公♥寓♥里
alone in that garage apartment,
只有你微波炉的声音陪伴你
just the sound of your microwave to keep you company.
我能专心享用我的肉卷吗 谢谢
Can I just enjoy my burrito, please? Thank you.
那我应该什么时候等着你今晚来敲我的门
So, what time should I expect you to knock on my door tonight
当你在阿富汗经历的某件恐怖的事
when whatever spooked you in Afghanistan
-又一次吓到了你 -别说了 行吗
- comes creeping back up on you? - Stop, all right?
我记得你说过贾拉拉巴德的事就留在那里无须再提
I thought you said what happens in J-Bad stays in J-Bad.
我们不是达成共识了吗
Didn't we agree to that?
没错 我们确实达成共识了
We did. We agreed.
但那只是因为我们必须转移注意力
It was a needed distraction,
-而且那只是一个暂时的解决办法 -我明白了
- and a temporary solve for bigger issues. - I get it.
我明白你想干什么了
I know what you're doing here.
我清楚心理治疗那套东西
I understand the whole therapy thing.
这就是你们所谓的"移情" 对吧
This is what you call "transference," right?
那些只是困扰你的噩梦
These are your demons that are coming out,
是你需要去解决的问题
that you're dealing with,
在你见过萨米姆的遗孀之后 但那不是我的问题
after seeing Samim's widow, not my demons.
是你的问题
Your demons.
"最困难的问题就是
"Hardest part is living with the fact
接受我选择成为之人的事实" 没错
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表