剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previous on seal team.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back!
太好了
Oh, yeah!
他在这里的三年就像我们的二十一年
His three years in is like 21 for any of us.
我觉得是时候让他当一条普通的狗了
I think it's time for him to just be a dog.
我们承诺过要为国尽忠
We made a commitment to serve.
我不想成为这样的人
It's not who I want to be.
如果我现在不走
If I don't walk away now,
-我会永远迷失自我 -只是
- I'm gonna lose myself forever. - Okay, just...
没有人需要跟海军罪案调查处报告
No one needs to talk to NCIS.
罪犯已经自首了
The offender has come forward.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
是你写的信
You wrote the letter?
但你并不应该试图为我受罚
You are doing the wrong thing by trying to take the rap for me.
那你的未来呢
What about your future?
不用说 21世纪擢升军官项目也不会考虑你了
Goes without saying, sTA-21 is gone.
B队还有些莫名其妙的命令要完成
Command's on Bravo's ass over some nonsense.
搞不好可能会搞砸我的晋升机会
It could jeopardize my promotion if it blows up.
但愿一切都会平息
Let's hope it blows over.
我在战争中逃避的太久了
War has been my refuge for too long.
B1是时候从行动中退下来
It's time for Bravo 1 to take a step back from operating.
收到 跳伞准备
Roger that. Ready to send...
全体准备
Get ready!
一分钟
One minute!
三十秒
30 seconds!
三十秒
30 seconds!
B队着陆了吗
Bravo have boots on the ground yet?
已着陆 不过不在指定地点
Boots are on the ground. They're just not in the right spot.
他们往东偏了两公里 超过了着陆点
They overshot the landing area by two klicks east.
A队和C队也错过了着陆点吗
Alpha and Charlie Teams miss the "X," too?
他们盯着降落区 朝目标飞去
They dead-eyed the LZ and are headed to target now.
他们要是不抓点紧 等音乐停时
Boys don't hurry up, they won't have a chair
他们就抢不到座位了
when the music stops.
得转过去
Gotta back around.
往哪走 桑尼
Where are we going, Sonny?
停下 停下
All stop! All stop!
-都停下 -拜托 得州人
- All stop! - Come on now, Texas.
我准备得这么好可不是为了错过好戏
I didn't get all pretty just to miss the ball.
快晒成南瓜了
Gonna turn into pumpkins soon.
我们无畏的头儿让我们偏离了方向
Our fearless leader's got us way off course.
B1 我是B3
Bravo 1, this is 3!
你好像带错路了
I think you got us going in the wrong direction.
B3 我是B1
3, this is Bravo 1.
解决这个问题
Work the problem.
你让大家绕得太远 我们解决不了这该死的问题
You got us so turned around, we can't work the damn problem.
我们离降落区有两公里
We missed our landing zone by two klicks.
风速数据是错的
Wind data was off.
没人提醒我们一万英尺有侧风
Nobody warned us about the crosswind at 10,000.
是 三十是对的
Yeah. Thirty's right, man.
我确认了跳伞路径
I reconfirmed the jump path.
-是别人的错 -是啊 别人的错
- Somebody else goofed. - Yeah, somebody goofed all right:
让三十进B队那个人的错
whoever made Thirty Bravo 1.
E队继续行动时告诉我
Let me know when Echo Team's Charlie Mike.
队员们怎么样了
How are the boys doing?
还是一样
More of the same.
错过了降落区 乱了阵脚
Missed the landing zone, losing pace.
还好只是训练任务
Good thing it's just a training op.
自退出两个月以来 你一直这么说
Been saying that for two months since you stepped down.
希望这不是B队的新常态
Hopefully this isn't Bravo's new normal.
得花些时间 但他们会适应的
Gonna take some time, but they'll adjust
然后摆平一切
and get it all squared away.
从并肩作战的前线
Moving from the battlefield with the boys
退居后方的行动指挥官
to the sidelines as ops chief
肯定也得花些时间适应
must take some adjusting, too.
不会 我只是"专注当下 不受干扰"
Not at all. Just staying in my three-foot world.
这条路线 路不好走 但能节省时间
This route. Has more elevation change but saves time.
有可能 但我们不知道那里的地形
Maybe. But we don't know the terrain up there.
我们可能会无路可走
We could get bogged down.
这不是辩论 上车
It's not a debate. Mount up!
快 小辣椒 我们走
Come on, Pep. Let's go.
好 演习结束 演习结束
All right, end ex. End ex.
A队和C队已完成任务
Alpha and Charlie Teams just passed jackpot.
-我们下次会成功的 伙计们 -三十
- We'll get 'em next time, boys. - You know, Thirty,
你知道"追捕目标"的重点
the key point of "Time on target"
是得先找到目标
is actually making it to the damn target!
B队的又一次艰难行动 布莱克本少校
Another rough outing for Bravo, Lieutenant Commander Blackburn.
我们得到的风速数据好像不对 长官
Seems we got some bad information on the wind data, sir.
打击一下他们的自信
Might do the team some good,
可能对他们有好处
knock some of that swagger out of 'em.
经过这么多失误
Not sure how much swagger they're gonna have left
不确定他们还剩多少自信
after all these misfires.
等克莱和雷归队
Bravo's gonna be fine
B队就没什么问题
once Clay and Ray are back on the team.
不管B队下次何时出训练任务
Seems you manage to end up
你看来都打算
in the ops center whenever Bravo heads out
留在指挥中心了 总士官长
on another training mission, Master Chief.
指挥中心就是我的新战场 长官
Ops is my new battlefield, sir.
E队有一项在也门的空中支援问题
Echo Team has an air asset issue in Yemen
需要你来协调解决
that I need you to solve.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你只关注E队即可
Just be sure that Echo is the team you're focused on.
收到
Roger that.
B队已成为我的过去
Bravo's in my rearview.
海豹突击队
第四季 第三集
海军特种作战研究大队
后勤部
瞧你
Look at you.
两个月以前拿下阿富汗最大的高价值目标
Two months ago, you took out the biggest HVT in Afghanistan.
这会儿却独坐办公室
Now you're flying solo behind a desk.
这就是你说的突击队员的炼狱
That's what you call pipehitter purgatory.
随时安排我在基础水下爆破训练中
I would take making sugar cookies in BUD/S
做曲奇饼干 也好过在这校对报告
over proofreading these reports any day of the week.
为了马斯登大使的那封信
Well, Lindell sure did put his golden boy down
林戴尔把他的新星下放了
for writing that letter to Marsden.
你的处罚还要持续多久
How much more time you have left on your sentence?
不知道
No idea.
我在做文秘 而你在远程遥控指挥
I'm pushing paper and you're operating a radio.
对于扛枪的士兵来说 真够悲催的
It's a pretty sorry end for a couple of gunslingers.
我认为咱俩都做出了正确的选择
I think we both made the right call.
兄弟们那边如何了
How'd the boys do?
兄弟们...
The boys...
-又搞砸了 -老天啊
- crapped the bed again. - Oh, man.
想不到我会看到B队陨落
I never thought I'd see Bravo lose its fangs.
现在让我归队 我愿付出任何代价
I'd give anything to be out there with them right now.
我...
You know, I'm, uh...
我打算去射击场换换脑子
I'm gonna go clear my head at the range,
如果你有兴趣比试一把
if you're up for a little-little competition.
不了 我退下来之后好久没有射击了
No, I haven't shot a round since I stopped operating.
没关系
Well, that's okay. You know, you...
反正你也不是我的对手...
you never could beat me anyway, so...
想让我结束退休生活
It's gonna take more than the little baby-faced
就凭你这孩子气的神吹乱侃
trash talking you're doing right now
还是差了点意思
to bring me out of retirement.
不可能的 对了顺便说下
It ain't gonna happen. Oh, just for the record,
我在射击场总把你的午餐吃掉
I always ate your lunch at the range.
等等
Oh, wait a second.
雷·佩里 从准尉学校归来
Ray Perry, back from warrant officer school.
看看这一身水果沙拉般的勋章
Look at that fruit salad on you.
-你看起来不错 -是啊
- You look good, man. - Yeah, yeah.
我仍然是战士 别忘记这点
I'm, uh, still a sled dog. Don't you forget it.
在罗德岛这阵子
I tell you, all that time off in Rhode Island,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表