剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
一定能很快就会有他的消息
I'm sure we'll hear from him any moment.
带了些吃的 我很抱歉
Something to eat. I... Sorry.
谢谢 特伦特
Thanks, Trent.
谢谢你能来 桑尼
Thanks for coming, Sonny.
-必须的 -来 大家进屋吧
- Of course. - Come on. Let's go inside.
新家看着很棒
New house looks great.
但雷的待办列表上还有很多项
Still a dozen things on Ray's honey-do list
做完才算完工
to get it in order.
新工作让他比任何时候都忙
New job's got him gone more than ever.
很奇怪他怎么还没拉着我们来帮忙刷漆
Surprised he hasn't roped us into helping paint.
那是雷不会让任何人插手的任务之一
One of the tasks Ray won't let anyone else touch.
他强迫症 肯定受不了
His OCD can't handle it.
对 他在一级准尉学院时电♥话♥里说很久
Yeah. Spent hours on the phone when he was at CWO Academy
研究选"云雾"还是"春雨"色
deliberating between "Cloud Mist" And "Spring Rain".
一点都不像之前那个爱胡闹的他
Not quite the hell-raiser he used to be.
他应该是想给你完美的家
He probably wanted it perfect for you.
他就是那样的男人
That's the kind of man he is.
什么时候能有消息
When will we hear?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我待不下去了 伙计
Uh... I can't be here, man.
什么
What?
我待不下去了
I can't be here. Okay?
向雷的妻子说谎 假装是他的朋友
Lying to Ray's wife, pretending I was a good friend
尤其那么狠狠攻击他之后
after tearing into him like that?
你本来就不应该
You know what, you shouldn't have
为了马斯登的事爆发
erupted about the whole Marsden thing.
现在逃走只会更糟
Don't make it worse by bailing now.
不敢相信我最后对雷说的话
I just can't believe the last thing I ever said to Ray
是责怪他让B队分崩离析
was blaming him for Bravo falling apart.
他对你说了什么
What did he say to you?
让我站出来
To step up...
承担责任
take some ownership.
可相反的 你要逃走吗
Instead, you're ducking out?
听我说 伙计
Look, man...
你会有机会补偿他
you'll get the chance to make it up to him.
比如去找到他 并抓到伤害他的人
Maybe go find him and put down whoever did this to him.
在那之前 你的任务就是待在这
Until then, being here's the mission.
我发誓 如果三十又开始大唱颂歌♥
I swear, if Thirty starts eulogizing again,
我就把他打翻在地
I am gonna stick him in the ground.
听到没
You hear?
奈玛怎么样
Hey, how's Naima?
害怕 心存希望 很难说
Terrified. Hopeful. Hard to say.
你呢
And you?
我就是觉得
I just feel like, uh...
大家好像 希望我来解决问题
everyone is just, like, looking at me to fix this.
你是说在作战中心里吗
From the Ops Center, you mean?
没人想着让你去解决这件事的
Nobody's expecting you to-to do that.
你就帮我问候下奈玛吧
Look, why don't you just go say hi to Naima?
我需要透透气
Okay? I got to get some air.
好
All right.
什么都没有
Nothing.
哪怕是西兰花 一点不剩
Even the broccoli. Obliterated.
不知道了 大家都饿了
Yeah, I don't know. People are hungry.
要不我们点披萨
Maybe we could order pizza?
是不是有点过于欢庆
Might be too festive, huh?
什么顶料看起来最严肃
What's the most somber topping?
斯特拉
Stella.
特伦特
Trent. Hey.
我去看看有什么要做的
I'm gonna go check on things.
今天让人不快的惊喜还不够多吗
As if you needed one more unpleasant surprise today.
我
I, uh...
我都不知道你和奈玛一直有联♥系♥
I didn't realize that you and Naima stayed in touch.
她偶尔去营地吃午饭
Yeah, she pops up to campus sometimes to grab lunch.
她就是那种很可爱的人
She's just one of those lovely people.
一旦你进入她的生活
You know, you come into their life once,
然后 就离不开了
and... it's for good.
你有收到任何新消息吗
Did you, uh, hear any updates?
没有
Nothing.
那个其实 你应该
You know what? Y-You should,
你应该和队员们待在一起 我可以的
you should go hang with the guys. I got it.
好吧
Sure.
听着 我...
Hey, look, I'm...
我很抱歉没有再联♥系♥过你 自从...
I'm sorry that you never heard from me after...
没关系的 其实你...
It's-it's okay. You know, you...
突然出现在某人的门前 掏心掏肺
show up at someone's door, pour your heart out,
这种情况基本都不言而喻了
the-the quiet kind of speaks for itself.
不过没关系 我的确有点自以为是了
But it's good, you know, my head ever gets too big,
我只需要回忆那段经历 然后我就
I just got to dial up that memory, and I come right
不再异想天开了 所以...
back down to earth, so...
我不应该不给你任何回复
It wasn't fair of me to never respond.
我也不该在你谈恋爱的时候去堵你
It wasn't fair of me ambushing you when you were in a relationship.
其实我...
Well, I'm actually...
我很高兴你能来这
I'm glad that you're here.
谢谢你向我表达这么大的热情
Hmm, that heavily qualified warmth is kind of you.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
你很好 能带这些东西
It-It's nice of you to bring all this
来这个莫名其妙的场合
to whatever this is.
这一屋子的人都非常关心彼此
A house full of people who care about each other.
咱们就没必要把事情搞得更复杂了
Doesn't need to be more complicated.
我去跟奈玛打声招呼
I'm gonna go say hi to Naima.
桑尼 来瓶啤酒吗
Sonny, you want a beer?
桑尼 收到请回答
Sonny, radio check.
要来瓶啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
-我不用了 哥们 -好吧
- No, I'm-I'm good, man. - Okay.
贾米拉
Hey, Jameelah.
你还好吧 亲爱的
You doing okay, sweetie?
我只是...
I just...
你...你可能听到了
You're, uh... you're probably hearing
很多人在谈论你♥爸♥爸 对吧
a lot of people talk about your daddy, huh?
我知道他失踪了
I know he's missing.
在某个叫突尼斯的地方
Somewhere called Tunisia.
突尼斯 是这么叫的吗
Tunisia. That-- is that how you say it?
是的 我还特意到地图上查了它
Yeah, I had to, I had to go and look it up on the map myself.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
我应该让缇娜去陪着他
I should've sent Teena with him.
你听我说
I tell you what,
我们一定会把你♥爸♥爸安全送回家的
we are gonna get your daddy home safe.
好吗
Okay?
桑尼叔叔向你保证
That's a promise from Uncle Sonny.
他跟我说过他之前曾经迷过路
He told me about when he got lost before.
在某个山区里
In the mountains.
是的
Hmm. Yeah.
但他坚强地挺住了 最后我们找到了他
And he stayed strong and we found him.
现在如果我们需要再找一次 我们一定能找到的
Now, if we got to do that again, we will.
他跟我说过他能在山区里被找到是一个奇迹
He told me it was a miracle he was found in the mountains.
你觉得一个人能遇到两次奇迹吗
You think people get two miracles?
如果是你♥爸♥爸的话 一定可以
If anybody does, it's your daddy.
坚强一些 好吗
Hang in there, okay?
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
我们到底在这里做什么 兄弟们
What in the hell are we doing here, boys?
我们现在应该在那边踹门攻入了
We should be over there right now kicking doors off hinges.
我们哪都不能去
We aren't going anywhere.
作为B不行 你听到布莱克本说的了
Not as Bravo. You heard Blackburn.
小队真的一点行动的机会都没有吗
Really no chance the team gets spun up?
"不可部署行动"
"Undeployable."
这样不对
It ain't right.
不管是去救人还是去找人
Whether rescue or recovery,
我们都应该是带雷回家的人
we should be the ones bringing Ray home.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表