剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
好让他把你加入课程设计委员会
so he'll put you on the curriculum committee.
但愿如此 据英文系的过往经验来说
Well, hopefully, my, uh, track record
应该是如此
in the English department will do that.
喝几杯鸡尾酒也挺好
Cocktails can't hurt.
何况你还如此富有个性魅力
Neither will your, uh, dazzling personality.
我一直在读弗兰纳里·奥康纳的作品[美国小说家]
Well, I've been reading up on my Flannery O'Connor, so...
为爱付出
Things we do for love.
要是波旁威士忌能告诉我如何
If only bourbon would solve how to make this place
把这里打理成合宜的餐厅就好了
into an acceptable dining area.
要不我们就去订个位置
Maybe we should just make a reservation somewhere.You know?
不行
No.
你答应过他要在你的新家亲自下厨的
You promised him a home-cooked meal
我们得说到做到
in your new place, and we're gonna deliver.
好吧
Okay?
还以为你回家了
Thought you went home.
是回去了
I did.
在审判期间等待了那么久之后
After all that waiting around during your trial,
我意识到我需要在健身房♥好好发泄一下了
I realized I needed to knock the rust off in the gym.
只有这一点要发泄的吗
That the only rust that needs knocking off?
约旦的事过去了
Jordan's in my rearview.
拉卡·雅克也过去了 还有审判统统过去了
So is Raqqa Jacques, the trial, all of it.
我现在只看将来
I'm front-sight focused.
-你过关了 -你也是
- You slayed your dragon. - Yours, too.
-该去迎接下一个挑战了 -是啊
- About damn time we found the next one, huh? - Yeah.
你跟帕帕扎基斯还有联♥系♥吗
Hey, you keep in touch with, uh, Papadakis?
-西奥吗 -是的
- Theo? - Yeah.
我们有时发发短♥信♥ 怎么了
We exchange texts every once in a while. Why?
他给我写了一封信
Yeah, he wrote me this, uh, letter
在那本"优秀海军"的册子上
for the, uh, "Good sailor" book.
在审判期间被隔离后
Ah, and after being sequestered during the trial,
你意识到离开兄弟们是
you realized how much it sucks being alone
多么孤单可怕
without your brothers.
是 他...
Yeah, he was, uh...
他支持着我 但愿我也曾那样支持过他
He was there for me, and I just wish I had been there for him.
这样缅怀过去可不像你的作风
It's not exactly like you to look at the past, brother.
是啊
Yeah.
审判让我想起很多旧事
Trial just brought things up in me.
内疚 悲伤 悔恨
Guilt, grief, remorse.
战友掩埋的财富
Team guy buried treasure.
不会让你变富有的那种对吧
Kind that don't make us rich, right?
西奥的信对我意义重大
Theo's letter meant something to me.
照亮了前路
Helped me lighten the load.
要是这样重要的话
Well, if it means that much to you,
他就住在锡福德
he's up in Seaford.
开车一小时就到了
About an hour away.
西奥
Theo.
-好久不见 -是啊
- It's been a long time. - Yeah
拿着
Here you go.
谢谢兄弟 干杯
Here. Thanks, man. Cheers.
敬B队 过去和现在
Here's to, uh, Bravo, past and present.
但更多的是过去
But mostly past.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我的老战友们怎么样
How're my former teammates?
就剩桑尼和雷了吧
Sonny and Ray are the only ones left?
桑尼
Well, Sonny, he's, uh...
你看看
Look at that.
桑尼要当爸爸了
Sonny's having a kid.
当爸爸
A kid?
雷的话
And, uh, Ray, well...
他还像个童子军女训导一样
He's still den mother?
-差不多 -是啊
- Pretty much. - Yeah.
我听说了他被俘的事
I heard about his captivity.
-他怎么样了 -没事 没事
- How's he holding up? - He's good. He's good. You know,
训练了这么多让他能够承受这一切
all that training that we do helped get him through it,
他肯定不会有事
so he's gonna be all right.
-忽略并放下 -忽略并放下
- Ignore and override? - Ignore and override.
我
Look, I, uh...
我很感激
I really a-appreciate the...
你给我写的信
that letter you wrote me.
意义非凡
Means a lot.
这是我为共事过最优秀的战士
The least I could do for the best door-kicker
尽一点绵薄之力
I've ever worked with.
这可是我连障碍赛跑训练都追不上的队友
That's high praise coming from the one teammate
给我的高度赞扬了
I couldn't catch on the O-Course.
还觉得我以前速度很快 再看看现在
Think I was fast then, you should see me now.
一入海豹深似海
Half the man,
从此安稳是路人
twice the frogman.
是在阿富汗的事吧
It was Afghanistan.
扎里区
Zhari District.
2013年10月
October 2013.
你在追几个塔♥利♥班♥军队
You were chasing down some Talimonster.
走廊里有手榴弹 亏了
Grenade in the hallway.Bad deal.
你也没办法 抓到高价值目标 我被送回家
You did your job. Bagged the HVT, got me home.
我的残肢留在了那里
Well, most of me.
这都过去多久了
So, how long has it been?
老天 好像 我上次见你是什么时候
Geez, seems like... When's the last time I saw you?
什么时候都记不住 我最糟糕的一天
You can't remember that, but you can remember
你倒是记得很清楚
the worst day of my life perfectly?
上一次见到你
The last time I saw you,
我邀请你来烧烤
I invited you over for a barbecue,
庆祝我的新腿
celebrate my new leg.
你并没有现身
You never showed.
我今天来了
Well, I'm here now.
贾米拉终于睡着了
Jameelah's finally asleep.
我告诉她你最近工作压力很大
I told her you were under a lot of stress at work.
她问我和以前有什么区别吗
She asked me what made it different than other times.
我也不知道该怎么回答
I didn't know what to say.
我没事 奈玛
I'm okay, Naima.
-我保证 -躲着孩子们
- I promise. - It's one thing to hide
睡在下面也就算了
you're sleeping down here from the kids,
但你现在吓坏了他们
but now you're scaring them.
我只是因为审判有点烦躁而已
I'm just wound up from the trial, that's all.
你这几个星期都不太正常
You haven't been right for weeks now.
我们的关系不太正常
We haven't been right.
你要是不愿意告诉我
If you're not going to talk to me,
你起码找人谈谈心
then you need to talk to someone.
我
I...
谈过了 宝贝
Been there. Okay, baby?
海军心理医生所有项目都检查过了
I've checked all those boxes with the Navy shrinks
诊断我适合出任务
and been declared fit to operate, okay?
适合出任务
"Fit to operate"
不代表适合一起生活
Isn't the same thing as "Fit to live with."
我还是离开这里好一点
Maybe it's better if I'm gone.
我总是忍♥不住修理我的装备
I never could stop myself from tinkering with my gear.
贩卖♥♥刀具是个不错的开始
Yeah. Hawking knives was a logical next step.
看起来你的生意还不错
You know what, seems like business is good.
打发时间
Kept me busy.
有的是时间
Needed that.
离开团队的生活这么难适应吗
The transition out of the teams-- was that rough?
丢了腿 没了兄弟 生活过于平静
Uh, I lost my leg, lost my brothers, lost the chaos.
没有混乱
Chaos.
花了很长时间才意识到该原谅自己了
Took me a long time to realize I needed to forgive myself.
原谅什么
For what?
我们所见以及所作所为
Things we saw, things we did.
我知道我们是正义的一边
I know we were on the right side of things,
但不代表所做的一切都是正确的
but doesn't mean everything we did feels right.
知道我最头疼的是什么吗
You know what chaps my ass?
古代文化 古希腊人 武士
Ancient cultures, the Greeks, the samurai,
他们知道在战后必须净化他们的战士
they knew that they had to sanitize their warriors
治愈心灵的创伤
after battle to help them heal.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表