剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Copy that. How long till they're on us?
运气好就十分钟
Ten mikes if we're lucky.
桑尼 计一下时
Sonny, give me demo count.
所有人把子弹上膛 还有我的
Everyone's loaded out, plus mine.
怎么了
Why?
B2 前方有建筑群
Bravo 2, got a cluster of buildings.
前方一公里处 貌似已经废弃
It looks abandoned. One klick ahead.
老天
Oh, boy.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
他们觉得要在那里避一避吗
They think they're gonna take shelter there?
杰森肯定计划好了
Jason's got to have a plan.
油罐车装好了爆♥炸♥装置
All right. The tanker's rigged to blow.
希望他们选一号♥门
Let's hope they choose door number one.
最好是这样 否则我们会被火力压制
Okay, let's hope so, or we're gonna get outgunned.
我安置下帕克
I'll take Parker,
让他远离火力交锋
put some distance between him and any firefight.
-B6 -跟我来 先生
- Bravo 6. - Come with me, sir.
B2把人♥质♥转移到其他位置
Bravo 2 is moving the hotel to another position.
你们几个留在这 我们去另一个建筑
You guys stay here. We'll move to another building.
收到 B1 我这里有视野
Copy, 1. I have eyes on.
提高警惕 B队
Look alive, Bravo.
敌人已进入范围
Kids are in the pool.
B2 请注意
Bravo 2, be advised.
有两个目标朝着你们的方向靠近
We got two tangos moving towards your location.
应该让雷跟着我们
Should've kept Ray with us.
雷会没事的
Ray's gonna be fine.
B2收到
Bravo 2 copies.
-两个目标朝我这来了 -他们来了 不
- Two tangos headed my way. - They're coming. No.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no!
我不能被抓回去 求你了
I can't go back, please. I beg of you, please.
-他们来了 你不能 -安静
- They're coming. You cannot... - Hush.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe, all right?
你要保持安静
You're gonna have to be quiet.
有我在呢
I'm here with you, okay?
B1 目标进入了诱饵建筑
Bravo 1, tangos are in the decoy building.
收到 已看到武装卡车
Good copy. Technical's in the clear.
有两辆车在爆♥炸♥范围内
Listen, we got two vehicles in our blast zone.
我们撤离需要留两辆车
We're gonna need two operable ones for our exfil.
看不见朝雷的方向前进的两个目标
No visual on the two tangos who were moving Ray's direction.
B2 汇报你的情况
Bravo 2, what's your sitrep?
B2 汇报你的情况
Bravo 2, what's your sitrep?
雷那边没有消息
Ray's gone quiet.
-我们去看看怎么了 -B3
- We got to find out why. - ?Bravo 3,
克莱下令前不要引爆
do not detonate till Clay gives you the go.
收到 B1
Copy 1.
他们没有按提示停车
Too bad they didn't get the memo
真是太可惜了
where we needed them to park.
越野车还没熄火
That SUV is still idling.
我去把它开出爆♥炸♥区域
I can move it from the blast zone.
加上武装卡车就有两辆车了
All right, that plus the Technical equals two.
得快速冲刺经过武装卡车才能到越野车
Gonna have to sprint past the Technical to get to it.
我动作快 我来
I'm faster, I'll go.
我没有需要牵挂的孩子
I don't have a kid to think about.
B3呼叫B6
6, this is 3.
金属正在跑向越野车
Metal's making a run for the SUV.
给他清理道路
Clear a path.
B3 引爆
Bravo 3, turn steel,
引爆 引爆
turn steel, turn steel.
向武装卡车移♥动♥
Get to the Technical.
太棒了 金属 全金属 好样的
Yeah, Metal! Full Metal! That's it.
快走 金属 快快快
Go, Metal. Go, go, go!
雷 我们向你的位置移♥动♥
Ray, I'm coming to your pos.
雷
Ray!
全部清除
All clear.
清理的漂亮 雷
Nice cleanup, Ray.
B6呼叫B1 获取第二辆车
Bravo 1, this is 6. Second vehicle acquired.
外部已安全
External's secured.
B1全部收到
Bravo 1 copies all.
对不起
Sorry.
你完全不用感到抱歉 先生
You got nothing to be sorry for, sir.
我只是很害怕
I was just afraid.
眼看就要回归原有生活
So close to getting my life back,
可以见到我的家人
seeing my family again.
你很快会见到他们
You're gonna see them soon.
真不敢相信终于结束了
I can't believe it's over.
都结束了
It's over.
他们再也不能伤害我了
They can't hurt me anymore.
你要回家了
You're going home.
全体注意 战斗部署转为
Attention on deck. General Quarters is moving
Y级威胁 恢复正常行动
to ThreatCon Yoke. Resume normal operations.
作战中心呼叫B1
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
通信恢复
Comms are back online,
但是我们在侦察监视设备看了全程
but we caught the whole show on ISR.
收到 作战中心 B队任务完成
Copy, Havoc. Bravo passes jackpot.
前往撤离点路上
En route to exfil.
收到 B1 暗中作战干的漂亮
Copy, Bravo 1. Not bad for being in the dark.
"禁止接触"令重新生效
No-contact order is back in effect.
是啊 除非"海军需要"再次生效
Yeah, until the "Needs of the Navy" Take priority again.
其实 说是要解决问题
See, all the talk about addressing these problems--
最终还是参战人员优先服从战斗需求
it's still warfighting over warfighters.
你要相信
Look, you've got to trust that
调查会给出正确结果
this investigation's gonna bear out.
无论如何 我都会支持你
And I will be here with you, no matter what.
了解
I got it.
今天现场射击表现真不错
Nice shooting today there on Sad Hill.
在你我和金属间之间 那可真是
Between you, me and Metal, it was a true
《黄金三镖客》再现
"Good, the Bad, and the Ugly."
你需要和杰森说出实情
You need to come clean to Jason.
我还以为你身上高♥官♥作风已经被我们洗掉了
I thought we cleansed you of your cake-eating ways.
如果你想毁掉自己的生活
If you want to sabotage your own life,
可以
fine, okay?
但你不能再拖着身边其他人一起下水
But you got to stop bringing everybody else down around you.
对 要是我们都能像你这样
Oh, if we could only all just be like you,
能够有幸有你在身边 不断帮我们提高
lifting everyone up lucky enough to be in your presence.
斯特拉能和你这位傲娇先生在一起
You know, Stella really hit the jackpot
真是中了头彩
with your arrogant ass.
只是让你振作起来
Telling you to get your act together
可不说明我傲娇
doesn't make me arrogant.
明白吗 但认为你可以变好
All right? It might... it might make me stupid
却可能显得我有点愚蠢
for thinking that you could ever evolve.
你以为你能成为
Oh, thinking that you're gonna be
战场上杰森·海斯和战场外雷·佩里的合体吗
Jason Hayes on a battlefield and Ray Perry off?
这种组合在蛙人里根本不存在
That's creating a species of Frogman that doesn't exist.
你可真谦虚
So, real humble.
好 很抱歉我想努力做得更好
Okay, well, excuse me for trying to get better, right?
而不是从容接受 在需要做到的事上
Rather than just accepting I'm gonna come up short
自己全都力不从心
on everything I try to achieve.
我们俩的区别是我生活在现实世界里
The difference between you and I is that I live in reality.
-是吗 -我知道自己什么样
- Oh, really? - ?I know exactly who I am.
就是你这个星期一直在对我撒谎的
Same reality that had you lying to me all week?
-那个现实世界吗 -撒谎的人其实是你
- That reality? - The only person that's lying here is you.
骗你自己 骗斯特拉
To yourself and to Stella.
怎么 你觉得你可以从任务中全身而退吗
What, you think you're gonna skate through this job clean?
任务结束了 影响还在
Comms go out, ops stick with you.
你周围的人会受到伤害
People around you get hurt.
受影响的不仅仅那个出任务的人
And it's not just the ones kitting up.
但你会继续 克莱
But you go on, Clay.
你会一直假装
You keep pretending that...
这不是你的现实生活
that it ain't this life.
我看你已经找好解释给你女儿听的借口了
I see you already got your excuses to tell your daughter.
他们希望面试我那个作战司令部的工作
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表