剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
俘虏你的人在囚禁你时用了什么手段
What did your captors employ during captivity?
冰锥 电动刀具
Ice picks. Power tools.
但是我们这样的战士
But warriors,
想要用我们擅长的来继续报效国家
we want to keep serving the best way we know how,
他们把我们当作战争贩子
people act like we're addicts.
汉娜
那是我朋友汉娜
That was my friend Hannah.
但之前我回得州的时候
When I was in texas,
我们关系更进一步了
We became more than friends.
如果我们要在一起
If we decide to make this real,
我们其中一个就要离开B队
one of us needs To leave Bravo.
我可以考虑去另一队
I could consider going to another team.
如果能回到喜欢的事情上
Maybe you're not regressing,
就不算退步
if you're returning to something that you love.
接替我的人 索托少校
My replacement, lieutenant Soto.
我感觉索托并是愿意放手的类型
Something tells me that Soto isn't really the sit-back type.
这是新B队的崭新的一天 先生们
It's a new day and a new Bravo, gentlemen.
战士们 理论上是不应该
Warriors, they weren't meant
活着离开战场的
to survive the battlefield.
我放弃这份我唯一热爱过的工作
I quit the one job that I ever loved.
当我知道娜塔莉不去圣地亚哥的时候
Been expecting you to walk in here
就一直在等你了
since I learned I'm losing Natalie to san diego.
长官 我已经找到了一个
Sir, I've identified The one job
我愿意在早晨起床的工作
that makes me want to get up in the morning.
什么工作
And what job is that?
做回B1
Being Bravo 1 again.
收起潜水包
Well, crushed that diving package.
可以放心地说B队回来了
Safely say that Bravo is back.
队伍从未在水里行进得这么快
Team's never moved so fast in the water.
即使桑尼每隔三秒就检查一次他的安全
Even with Sonny checking his six every three seconds.
我觉得他之所以行动得那么快
You know, I'll tell you what, I think he was moving that fast
-是因为害怕水里的鲨鱼 -老天
- because of the shark in the water. - Oh, god!
是啊 鲨鱼吃你的时候
Yeah, won't be laughing
我是不会笑的
when that shark's got you in his jaws.
我不明白我们为什么要在
Yeah, I just don't understand why we're doing all this diving
阿富汗那个湖里潜水这么多次
for that one lake in Afghanistan.
自从老杰回来 三十回到C队
Well, so much for your promise to never complain again
你次次保证不会再抱怨了
After Jace came back and Thirty returned to Charlie.
好吧
Well...
现在雷也结束审查了
Now that Ray's been cleared hot,
我只想立刻停止训练 回到真正的战斗中去
I am itching to stop training and get back to fighting.
同感 老兄
Makes two of us, brother.
我知道老杰也这么想
I know Jace is feeling the same
毕竟林戴尔让他经历重重考验
After all those hoops Lindell made him jump through
才终于让他做回B1
to get back to Bravo 1.
我们走
Let's go.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
B队未来三个月的行程计划
Bravo team's next three months.
从明天的强制安检开始
Starting with mandatory nels tomorrow.
没有任何商量
Mandatory means mandatory.
看看这颜色
Wow, look at these colors.
海军在线学习
Navy elearning.
不 这样不行
Nope, it's not gonna work.
我们不会在电脑后面战斗
We don't fight behind a computer.
再说 我们要进行近身作战训练
Besides, I want us working on CQC training.
看来我们不同意 总士官长
Seems we disagree, Master Chief.
再次 咱们找到合作方法所需的学习曲线
Again. Learning curve as you and I figure out
变得越来越长
how to work together is getting a little long.
你会习惯的
Well, you know what, you'll get used to it.
B队有自己的训练方法
See, Bravo has a... a way of doing things around here,
并且很高效
and they work.
我来就是为了让你们持续高效
Well, I'm here to keep you working.
相信这个过程
Trust the process.
这样布局还挺酷的
It's kind of cool to see it all laid out like this,
-彩色编码 -是 还有真正的休息时间
- Color coded. - Yeah, includes actual breaks.
对我们这些工作之余还有事的人来说是好事
It's nice for those of us who have stuff outside of work.
是啊
Yeah.
布罗克 我们去射击场吧
Brock, hey, let's go hit the shooting range, huh?
看你还能不能射准 牛仔
Knock off that rust, see if you can still shoot straight there, cowboy.
金属找我有事 老兄 谢了
Eh, Metal's got me, man. Thanks.
金属找你
Metal has you?
如果他想找点事做 让他跟你去吧
If he's looking for something to do, let him join you.
要不然他又会逼你去潜水的
Otherwise, he's gonna make you go diving again.
一次又一次
And again. And again.
没关系的 哥们 我有很多事要做
That's all right, man, I got plenty to do.
我要给高♥官♥们开会 这就够我忙的了
I'll give some muster to the cake-eaters, that's what I'll do.
其实吧 我们不用了
Oh, uh, actually, we're good.
自从你离开了我就一直在练习
I've been doing that since you left。
真的假的
Is that right?
有没有搞错 你看看这几个家伙
You got to be kidding me. Do you believe these guys?
没关系的 我们知道什么对团队最好
That's all right-- we know what's best for the team.
我跟你说 在索托那里统一战线
Tell you what, unified front to Soto.
咱们可以的
We got this.
哥们 现在我是准尉了 我...
Hey, brother, you know, now that I'm warrant, I...
我不能跟同级官员对着干
I can't really check a fellow officer like that.
另外 我也没时间 我马上就要去约旦了
Besides, I don't have time-- I'm, uh, leaving for Jordan
我回家一趟跟孩子们道个别就得出发了
as soon as I swing by the house and kiss the kids goodbye.
-你的特别任务吗 -对
- Your S.A. assignment? - yeah.
我还以为是两个礼拜之后的事
Thought that wasn't for another two weeks.
是啊 计划有变
Yeah, plans changed.
肯定是个重要任务
Well, must be something big.
老杰 你知道你还没有权限了解详情 哥们
Jace, you know you're not cleared for details, brother.
另外 我也是今天上午才知道的
B-besides, uh, I only found out this morning.
我不想让大家在潜水训练里分神
I didn't want to split focus from the diving FTX.
队里气氛不对
Something's off with the team.
有点问题
Doesn't seem right.
就像桑尼说的那样 大家都希望
Like Sonny said, everybody wants
开始执行任务 尤其是我
to get back to it, me especially.
我明白 就是希望你能跟B队一起行动 仅此而已
I get it. Just wish you were rolling with bravo, that's all.
这是自从你回归以后
Hey, it's the first time I'm heading out
我第一次以准尉的身份出任务
As warrant officer since you been back.
肯定会有一些不适应
There's bound to be some growing pains
咱们得适应新的B队啊 对不对
while we get used to the new bravo, right?
'新的B队'
"the new bravo."
海豹突击队 第四季 第八集
看门犬也不过如此
So much for the guard dog.
看起来我需要再找一只了
Looks like I'm gonna need a new one.
最起码他这个老狗还能学会
Least one old dog learned the new trick
享受退休这个新把戏
of enjoying retirement.
你星期五难道不是应该
Aren't you supposed to be in, like,
在上什么音乐理论课吗
music theory class on friday?
取消了 教授想要提前开始
Canceled. Professor wanted to get a jump
为期一周的休假
on the week-long break.
所以我就打算来看看
So I decided to come see
-你还挺得住吗 -挺得住
- how you're holding up. - Holding up?
你离开了原来的工作
You left your job,
而且娜塔莉自己一个人去了圣地亚哥
and Natalie went to San Diego without you.
一般人遇到这种情况都会失控
Most people would spin out after that.
-我可不是一般人 -我知道
- I'm not most people. - I know,
但是你今时不同往日了
but you were closer than you used to be.
这里感觉像是个真正的家
It feels like an actual home.
所有的家具都是完整的
I mean, all the furniture is in one piece.
娜塔莉对你有积极的影响
Natalie was a good influence.
那么 你到底想说什么
So, what are you not trying to say here?
我想说的是我喜欢这样
I'm saying that I like this.
好吧 你喜欢这样
Okay, you like this.
而且我喜欢你和娜塔莉在一起
And I liked you with Natalie,
因为我知道你那个时候是快乐的
because I knew you were happy,
但是你现在又回到队伍了
but now that you're back with the team
重新干老本行 我就是...
at your old job, I just...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表