剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
真的 我从没想过
I am. I never thought
能看见桑尼用心做任何事
that I'd see Sonny commit to anything
除了做一名海豹队员
other than being a frogman.
-不客气 -谢谢你
- You're welcome. - Thank you.
我倒是会想你的
I am gonna miss you though.
又不是你们永远见不到了
It's not like you're never gonna see each other.
我们可以四人约会
We can double-date.
-对吧 -行啊
- Right? - yes.
或者我们可以一起情侣度假
Oh, or we can go on a couples vacation.
这 这是一个主意
Th-there, there is a thought.
-是吧 -这肯定是个主意
- Right? - Oh, it's definitely a thought.
肯定的
Totally.
有桑尼和斯特拉在 我们就能体验到
Yeah, I mean, with Sonny and Stella there, we're gonna hit
不同的文化 是吧
both ends of the culture spectrum. Right?
白天去博物馆
I mean, museums by day,
晚上去红灯区
the red-light district by night.
-天哪 -我的最爱
- God. - My favorite.
-我们先从一轮酒开始吧 -必须的
- Let-let's start with a round. - Totally.
-行吧 -太棒了
- Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
-好的 -谢谢你
- Yeah. - Thank you.
你们能不能帮我个忙
Will you do me a favor and just,
在我们官宣之前谁也别告诉 好吗
uh, keep this to yourselves until it's official, please?
在事情成之前
Um... it'd be nice to cross the finish line
最好少走点弯路
without any speed bumps.
我保证 我们什么都不会说的
I promise. We won't say anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
说真的 我们两个过去总商量
Seriously though, you and I used to talk
一起过一次真正的假期 可是从来没有过
about going on a real vacation all the time, and we never did.
我们为什么不计划一个呢
So why don't we plan one?
可退的定金以防你被派出去执行任务
Refundable deposits in case you get spun up and everything.
我知道不确定性对我们来说很难
I know the uncertainty isn't easy.
确实
It's not.
但这不算是阻碍 对吧
But it's not a deal-breaker, right?
我们可以取消再重定一百次如果需要的话
We can cancel and rebook it a hundred times if we needed.
就是能有件我们都向往的事
It'd just be really nice to have something
感觉很棒
to look forward to together.
是的
Yeah.
为什么他经常在周日晚前往达拉
What's this regular sunday night trip he makes to Daraa?
他的妈妈住在那里
His mother lives there.
可能是家庭晚餐
Family dinner, maybe?
检查他的电子邮件
Check his e-mails.
这些家伙没他们想的那么精明
These guys are never as sly as they want to be.
我听说有一个作战人员
I heard an operator
在执行特别任务时被俘虏 最后成功逃脱了
On an S.A. assignment was captured and escaped.
你知道这事吗
Know anything about that?
听起来像是个都市传说
Sounds like an urban myth to me.
有可能
Maybe.
但是传说里往往有一丝真♥相♥
But there's always a little truth to a myth.
-听说他还重归战场了 -是的
- Heard he's back in the field, too. - Yeah.
他的搭档就没这么幸运了
Well, his partner on that op wasn't as lucky.
我们有周日晚的卫星定位数据吗
We got imagery on that sunday night GPS data?
有
Yeah.
它...
It's...
看看这个
Take a look at this.
是什么情况
What do we got?
希望那不是他妈妈的房♥子
Hoping that's not his mom's house.
我们找到目标了
We've got our target.
派一支突击队去那里
Let's get an assault team out here.
收到
Copy.
来 就是这样 走
Come on. That's it. Let's go.
要喝点水吗 好的
How 'bout some water, huh? All right.
看看这个
Look at this, huh?
来这里 地狱犬
Come here. Cerby.
谢谢你
Thanks for, uh,
谢谢你告诉我你昨晚在劳拉家过夜
Telling me that you spent the night at Laura's last night.
没有必要动员B队来找我
Didn't need you spinning up bravo to search for me.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我昨天应该更好地处理这件事的
Probably should've handled it a lot better yesterday
但这不是我的强项
But not one of my strong suits.
我只是想确保
I just want to make sure
你做了正确的决定
you make the right decision here.
那...
It's...
-我要出任务了 -没事
- I'm spinning up. - it's fine.
我们不用讨论学校的事
We don't need to talk about school.
任务和你的弟兄是第一位的
The mission and your men come first.
听着
Look.
你不用为了跟我更近而离开纽约大学
You don't need to leave NYU to be close to me.
我没事
I'm fine.
我不会像以前那样了
I'm not going backwards.
你在做什么
Well, what are you doing?
我在做我热爱的事情
I'm doing what I love.
我热爱的事情就是跟B队一起
And what I love is being with bravo team.
那是我注定要去的地方 就像你
It's where I'm meant to be. Like you.
纽约大学是你命中注定的地方
NYU is where you're meant to be, because...
因为那是一个你需要去的地方
That's where you need to be right now.
有可能我是错误的
And maybe I'm wrong,
但是我只是不想
But I just don't want you to give up your dream
你为了我而放弃梦想
Because of me.
没想到能从你嘴里说出错误这个词
Did not expect to hear the w-word from you.
这里不只是只有新墙漆 不是吗
Really is more than a new coat of paint around here, huh?
我和地狱犬 两个老东西有新花样 不是吗
Hey, look, Me and cerby, new tricks for old dogs, right?
也许下学期
Maybe next semester,
我可以租一个格林威治村阁楼
I rent a Greenwich Village Loft,
然后它可以来跟我一起住
And he can come live with me.
-他喜欢那个 -对不对
Whoa, he likes that, huh? - Yeah?
我会再给纽约一次机会
I'll give new york another shot.
你会找到成功的办法
You're gonna find ways to make this work.
我知道 我相信你
I know you. I believe in you.
好吗
All right?
在那之后 也许你可以给我一些指导
And then, you know, maybe you can give me some pointers,
在你找到成功的方法之后
When you find it out.
好的
Okay.
-平安归来 -我每次都会
- Come home safe. - I always do.
真是个漂亮的惊喜
Ain't this a nice surprise.
开着一台失窃的车
Driving a stolen car
横跨得州州界是一条重罪
Across, uh, texas state lines is a felony.
忽略我的来电也算是重罪
Well, ignoring my phone calls should be one, too.
是的
Yeah, uh...
我为当时的沉默道歉
I apologize for the radio silence.
你有时间谈谈吗
Do you have a second to talk?
只能谈一会
One exactly.
我们正准备出任务了
Uh, we're getting spun up.
你什么时候回来
When will you be back?
我不知道
I don't know.
发生什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
电♥话♥上谈这事就要轻松多了
Man, this would've been a lot easier on the phone.
但看着你真实的反应
Seeing your reaction...
我
I, uh...
懂了
Okay.
我 我会打电♥话♥
Yeah, I'll-I'll call.
我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you.
我一回来就给你打电♥话♥
I'll-I'll call you when I get back.
桑尼
Sonny.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right, man? - Yeah.
能重新归队的感觉不错 大团聚
Good to have the team back, reunited?
对 感觉不错
Yeah, it's good.
你确定你没事
You sure you're okay?
你通常都是口吐白沫
You're usually foaming at the mouth
刚离开弗吉尼亚海滩 一副所向披靡的样子
to get out of Vah beach, crush some skulls.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表