剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
有两个装着无人机木箱
Crates for two drones
昨晚从疑似地下通道的地方
were moved out through what appears to be
给运出去了
an underground tunnel last night.
就算有直升机也没用了
Well, I guess those helos wouldn't have helped.
现在两架无人机下落不明
So, we got two drones in the wind,
不知道在谁手上 法德尔 买♥♥家 还是卖♥♥家
and no clue if they're with Fadel, the buyer or the seller.
最好赶紧找到这两架无人机
We better find those two drones,
否则不知道又要有多少地方遭灾
or they're gonna unleash even more hell.
我们还没有得到参加下一步行动的批准
We're not cleared for additional operations,
B队明天返程
so Bravo's wheels up tomorrow.
出发前我可以帮忙处理情报
I can help process the intel until we leave.
谢谢 戴维斯
Thanks, Davis.
今晚会很难熬
It's gonna be a long night.
今天有点惊险 是吧
Got a little dicey out there, huh?
远程引信没爆♥炸♥
Yeah. The RFD didn't fire.
不是我的错
Wasn't my fault.
我没说是你的错
I'm not saying it was.
我只是庆幸大家都安全回来了
I'm just glad everybody made it back okay.
桑尼还好吗
Hey, is everything okay with Sonny?
可能有点不对劲 怎么了
Might be a little off his game. Why?
他一直有些古怪
I-I mean, he's been weird
从我告诉他你知道我们的事后就这样
ever since I told him that you know about us.
他不会是在打退堂鼓吧
Think it could be cold feet?
对你吗
About you?
你自己说的 他不擅长承诺
You said it yourself. Commitment's not really his thing.
我会试探一下他的
Look, I'll-I'll see where his head's at, okay?
不 是我自己搞的这一出 还是不麻烦你了
No, it's my drama. It's not yours, so...
或许是 或许不是 谁知道呢
Look, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Who knows?
重点是如果他分心 会影响整个B队
But the thing is, it affects all of Bravo if he's losing focus.
-但我不希望你... -听着
- Yeah, but I don't want you... - Look,
如果你想离开B队
If-if you're gonna give up Bravo,
那你至少得知道他的想法
then you at least deserve to know where his head's at.
我会和他谈谈的 好吗
I'll talk to him. All right?
用时间引信来引爆吗
Blowing those charges with time fuze?
这是老派的越战技术吧
That is some old-school Vietnam techniques right there.
-桑尼可以当选本次任务的MVP了 -不 不
- Makes Sonny mission MVP. - No, no, no.
我是肌肉发达的查克·诺里斯
That makes me Chuck Norris with muscles
美国动作片演员
如果非得是谁的话
Is what it makes me.
问题在于查克·诺里斯
Problem is Chuck Norris
不会在引信上犯菜鸟错误
wouldn't have made that rookie mistake with those fuses.
什么 菜鸟
What? Rookie?
你在说什么 我闭着眼睛
What are you talking about? I can I.D.
都能确认出引信长度
the length of a fuse with my eyes closed
耗时比你塞着耳机
quicker than you could I.D.
听出霉霉的歌♥都要短
a Taylor Swift song with your ears plugged.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
这说得通
Yes, it does.
不 但让人好奇的是
Uh, no. But it does make you wonder
桑尼单凭感觉还能确认出什么来
what else can sonny I.D. Just by feel?
把他眼睛蒙上就知道了
Tell you what, why don't we blindfold him and find out.
好吧
All right.
好极了
Better yet, okay,
让我们举杯吧
Why don't we, uh, raise your glasses here
致一级准尉雷蒙德·佩里
to Chief Warrant Officer Raymond Perry.
B队史上最棒的排长
The best OIC that Bravo ever had!
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
我想说
Uh, you know what? Hey,
感谢大家今天对我的信任
Thanks to all of y'all for, uh, trusting me out there today.
重回战场的感觉如何
How'd it feel being back in the fire?
好像从未离开一样
Like I never left.
你猜怎么着
All right. You know what?
我还在上班 所以...
I am still on the clock, so...
雷
Hey, ray.
雷 哥们
Whoa, Ray. Look, man,
我知道B队重回正轨的过程并不顺利
I know it's been a bumpy reentry back for the team,
我们像以前那样 好好喝点酒怎么样
But what do you say we kick back and have a beer like old times?
告诉大家 一切都还是老样子
Show everyone that, uh, things aren't so different.
这么多人就数你最能为难我
You of all people are giving me a hard time
就因为我一心想要完成任务吗
because I'm determined to finish this up?
是啊 就像你一心想要开始一样
Right, as determined as you were to start it.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
海军根本没有
It means that the Navy
提前派你过来 是你自己要来的
didn't make you come out here early. That was on you.
你欺骗了我
You lied to me.
他们给了我个机会 我把握住了
They gave me an opportunity, and I took it.
如果是我没跟你表达清楚
If I didn't explain that to you adequately,
那我对沟通上的失误表示歉意
I am sorry for the miscommunication.
沟通失误
“Miscommunication"?
杰森 有两架军用无人机 可能还有
Jason, someone's running around out there
其他军♥火♥ 现在不知所踪
with two military drones and possible ordnance.
你到底想不想让我抓到这些人
You gonna let me find them or not?
我有发现
Hey. I found something.
一个手♥机♥捕获到了目标通过信息自毁软件
A cell phone collected on target communicated with Fadel
跟法德尔联♥系♥
through self-destructing messaging apps.
把卖♥♥家指向了亚辛·卡森
Points to our seller as Yassine Kassen,
也叫拉卡·雅克
aka Raqqa Jacques.
阿尔卡迪尔运动的准军事部队分队的
The French Algerian leader
法籍阿尔及利亚领导人
of a paramilitary splinter unit of AKM.
你还好吗
You okay?
抱歉 我应该提醒你
Look, I'm sorry. I-I...
阿尔卡迪尔运动也有所参与
should've warned you that AKM was involved.
你要休息一下吗
You need a minute?
只是
It's just, uh...
终于知道他的名字了
nice to put a name to the face.
你之前见过他吗
Oh, you've seen this guy before?
在叙利亚严刑拷打我的就是他
When he tortured me in Syria.
你不能告诉大家
Hey. You cannot tell the guys.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
戴维斯 你觉得当他们发现
Davis. What do you think it's gonna do to them
和这个人近在咫尺 却无能为力时
when they find out that they're this close
他们会怎么做
and they can't do anything now?
应该让杰森知道 雷
Jason should know. Ray...
我要按我自己的方式处理
I have to handle this my own way.
什么方式 这个人折磨过你
What way is that? This guy tortured you.
我会按照我接受过的训练去处理
I'll do what I was trained to do.
但是你呢
But you?
你一个字都不能说
You don't say a word.
对任何人都不行
To anyone.
兄弟
Hey, brother.
情况怎么样
How's it going in there?
情报还没有分♥析♥出结果
Uh, intel hasn't yielded anything yet.
是完全没有 还是没有可行动的
Nothing or nothing actionable?
完全没有
Nothing.
那就太遗憾了
Wow. That's too bad
不能让突击队一直待命
You can't keep an assault team on hold.
你还要多久才能有目标
How long before you, uh, have a target?
要多久就等多久 你别在这找理由
As long as it takes. And s-stop fishing
赖着不走了 让我做好我的工作
for a reason to stay and let me do my job.
做好B队的一员也是你工作的一部分
It's part of your job. You're still on Bravo.
而我的工作也包括盯紧我的队员
And part of my job is keeping an eye on my team.
-盯紧我 -对 盯紧你
- On me? - Yeah, on you.
我和B2不会产生沟通失误
Bravo 2 and I, we don't miscommunicate.
你到底怎么了
What's the hell is going on?
事实是我的角色变了
What's going on is my role
而你接受不了
has changed, and you can't handle it.
是你的角色变了
Your role has changed
-还是你变了 -我没问题
- Or you've changed? - I'm fine.
但遗憾的是 你有问题
I'm just sorry you're not.
-所以这都是我的错了 -对
- So, now it's my problem? - Yes.
杰森
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表