剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
we don't know for sure that this place
属于阿尔卡迪尔运动
is even part of AKM's ratline.
即便属于 也不知道阿尔卡迪尔运动是否挟持了雷
And even if it is, we don't know that AKM has Ray.
那么 我们在这家烟草店
So, who and what
到底在找什么人或什么东西
are we actually looking for in this tobacky shop?
有没有任何人或线索能把我们引向雷
Anything or anyone that's gonna lead us to Ray.
我不介意钓鱼 如果最终能找到雷
Yeah, I don't mind fishing if it ends up getting Ray,
但目标都有什么 有多少士兵
but what do we expect on target? How many fighters?
我们不知道 特遣部队也为所有针对贝勒哈吉的
We don't know. Task force is also prepping a new package
突击队准备了新的行动方案
for all assault teams on Behadj.
他在斯法克斯重新露面
He's resurfaced on Sfax,
但外交事务减缓了审批过程
but diplomatic issues are slowing its approval.
特遣队将他称为目标A
Task force is calling him Target A.
与此同时 B队获准
In the meantime, Bravo has been approved
突袭目标B 烟草店
to hit Target B, our shophouse.
为什么不等目标A
Why not wait for Target A,
与雷有关的真实的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
an actual terrorist tied to Ray?
为什么 因为这是与我们人命关天的首要行动
Why? Because this is the most important op of our lives,
我们要把戴维斯手里的每一块石头都翻起来
and we're gonna turn over every stone that Davis has
只要能找到雷 明白吗
if that means getting Ray back. You got it?
所以别废话了 穿装备
So, quit bitching, jock up.
-老杰 -是
- Jace. - Yeah.
听着 我尊重你的回归
Listen, I respect the fact that you came back
作为救回雷的最后一次行动
for one last op to save Ray,
但可别搞成了B队的最后一次
but don't make it Bravo's last, too.
他们和我一样想把他找回来
They want him back just as bad as I do.
因此他们才会追随你
And that's why they're following you.
但是带领他们千万小心
Just be careful where you lead 'em.
除非你想牺牲整个队伍
Unless you want sacrificing the whole team
作为你的遗产
to be your legacy.
我是为了雷回来的 这是我要做的
I came back to get Ray. That's what I'm gonna do.
苏斯市 突尼斯
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
起床了
Rise and shine.
起来 起来
Up! Get up!
站在那 站那
Stay right there. Stay right...
放松点 起来
Nice and easy, baby. Get up.
-桑尼 桑尼 放松点 -什么
- Sonny. Hey, Sonny! Sonny, take it easy. - What?
站那别动
Stay still right there, huh?
如果这些是戴维斯说的安萨尔
If these guys are Ansar like Davis says they are,
-可以捆起来 -但他们不是 好吗
- they could be strapped. - But they aren't. All right?
他们可能知道些有用的情报
And they might know something useful.
软硬兼施
Carrots before sticks.
文书工作把你变成了一个
You know, this desk job of yours
货真价实的和平主义者 金发圣人
has turned you into a real pacifist, Mahatma Blondie.
也许这个人现在正受的惩罚
Or maybe this guy's just taking the punishment right now
是因为你气愤自己和雷吵了一架
'cause you're mad at yourself for your little fight with Ray.
那件事和这没关系
It's got nothing to do with that, all right?
就这两个
Just these two.
-有武器吗 -没有
- Weapons? - No.
不 都没有携带武器
No, nobody's carrying any hardware.
不确定这些人是否准备好迎接末日
Not sure these fellas are ready for the end of days.
戴维斯的想法也许不成立
Davis' theory might be off.
布罗克 搜查一下敏感地点吧
Brock, collect SSE, will ya?
特伦特 金属 守住前面
Trent, Metal, hold security up front.
其余人 拍照给作战中心吧
The rest of you, take pictures for Havoc, will you?
作战中心 我是B1 已过藤壶阶段
Havoc, this is 1. I pass Barnacle.
马上发送监测侦查的照片
Sending pictures soon for FRS.
B1 作战中心收到藤壶阶段
Bravo 1, Havoc copies Barnacle.
等待照片传送
Standing by for images.
需要点时间打开
Gonna take a few to run 'em.
范围太大 我们人手太少
There's too many of them and too few of us
没法一下子全都审问
to drill down on all of 'em at once.
不确定我们有没有时间审问
Not sure we have time for that.
老杰 你想先从谁开始
Hey, Jace, who you want to start with?
要先搞清楚他们谁在这里工作
Got to figure out who works here.
这两人在办公室里睡觉
These two were sleeping in the office.
桑尼 先审问他
Sonny, drill down on him.
我们走 棉签
Let's go, Q-tip.
我们俩去聊两句吧
What do you say you and I have a little chat?
克莱 你跟我来
Clay, you're with me.
我叫齐雅德
I am Zied.
你认为我是危险人物 因为我和他们很像
You think I'm a danger to you because I look like them.
但他们不是我朋友
But they are not my friends.
我没有问你名字 也没问有关你的事
I'm not asking about your name or anything about you,
但是显然你和这些野蛮人相处得更久
but it appears you spend more time with these savages.
如果你能告诉我会发生什么
If you can tell me what to expect...
也许如果我知道未来会怎样 我就能...
Perhaps if I knew what lies ahead, I can...
你在冷处理
Silent treatment.
我非常清楚这个
I know this very well.
我六岁的儿子生我气的时候就会这样
My six-year-old does this when he's cross with me.
但是最终 我总是赢萨米尔
But, eventually, I always win Sami over.
我害怕我再也见不到他
I'm afraid I will never see him again.
但我更替他感到害怕
I am more afraid for him.
他好多天没听到我的消息
He hasn't heard from me in many days.
他一定会认为发生了什么事
What must he think has happened?
本应该父母担心孩子
A parent is meant to worry for their child,
而不是反过来
not the other way around.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
你在办公室里睡觉
就是说你在这里工作吗
管事的是谁
这人在拖延时间
This guy's stonewalling.
肯定有人说了
Somebody must have said something
有个美国人来过这里
about an American passing through.
是谁 快说
Who was it? Come on.
和平至上
我们越快得到此行的答案
你们就能越快摆脱我们
我在尽力和他建立融洽的关系
I'm-I'm trying to gain some rapport.
雷等不了
Okay, Ray doesn't have time for that.
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
看着我 你见过这个人吗
Look at me. Have you seen this man?
-问到什么吗 -没
- Get anything? - No.
他只是盯着我 就像在墨西哥卷饼之夜
He just stared at me like he was downwind
坐到了全金属的下游
from Full Metal on fajita night.
给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
美国队长太感情用事了
Captain America's taking this too personal.
让我们跑进兔子洞
Got us running down rabbit holes,
浪费时间和精力
wasting time and energy.
如果B1没回来
Yeah, well, if Bravo 1 hadn't come back,
我们现在都不会在这里
none of us would be here right now.
你希望这是乔丹复出
You're hoping this is Jordan coming out of retirement.
我希望你不要再抱怨每一件事
What I'm hoping is you stop bitching about every damn thing,
开始关心一下怎么能找到雷
and start giving a crap about finding Ray.
你认为我不在乎吗
You think I don't care?
我认识他的时间比你久
I've known him longer than you.
上次和他说话的时候
And I wasn't the one who blew him up
-冲他大发雷霆的人也不是我 -是
- the last time I spoke to him. - Yeah.
黄金时间是个很出色的作战人员
Prime Time's a hell of an operator.
我们受过同样的训练
Same training we had,
但他比我们俩加起来还要聪明
smarter than the both of us put together.
你最好相信他在解决这个问题
You better believe he's working the problem.
如果有办法能逃走 他会找到的
If there's a way for him to escape... he'll find it.
让他开口了是吧
Got him to talk already?
你的魅力真是无人可挡
Your charm is undeniable.
-你带进去的人呢 -没开口
- How about your guy? - Nope,
他保持沉默 没有筹码 没有利诱
he's all clammed up and got no leverage, no carrots.
作战中心 我是B1 需要监测侦查更新
Havoc, this is 1. Need FRS update.
B1 监测侦查无更新
Bravo 1, FRS negative.
收到 监测侦查无更新
Copy. Negative on FRS.
B1 请注意
Bravo 1, be advised,
目标A已获批准
Target A has been approved.
-你发现了什么 -办公室里有一些照片
- What do you got? - Office had a bunch of photos,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表