剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
-为我骄傲 什么 -我为你骄傲
- Proud of me? What? - I'm proud of you.
因为我没把她男友装进魔鬼航♥班♥送去也门
For not putting her boyfriend on a ghost plane to Yemen?
说得没错 不
There's that. No.
只是看到你全情投入B队这么久之后
But just, just after seeing you be all in for so long with-with Bravo,
很开心能再看到你投入下一个人生阶段
it's just nice seeing you all in on the next phase of your life
和娜塔丽还有孩子们在一起
with Natalie and the kids.
孩子们会一直是我生活的重心 雷
Kids are always gonna be in my life, Ray.
另一个重心...
The other thing...
-杰森·海斯 -你来了
- Jason Hayes! - There he is.
看看吧 我们来喝两杯
Look at that. Hey, let's get some shots going, boys.
我今晚可不会被你灌晕了 桑尼小子
I can't be getting zapped with you tonight there, Sonny boy.
拜托 你说什么呢
Come on. What are you talking about?
-真的吗 -真的 抱歉
- Really? - Yeah, sorry.
好吧 太好了
Fine, man. Fine. Well, it's just good to, uh...
有真的B1在这
have the real Bravo 1 here.
或许 你可以分享一下你的智慧
Maybe, uh, you could give us some wisdom
然后帮帮我们
and-and help us out a little bit.
兄弟 我不能待太久
Ah, man, I can't stay long.
我还要回去 回去照顾地狱犬了
I got to get back, take care of Cerberus.
拜托 你不能把不管B队当成习惯 兄弟
Come on, man. You can't make bailing on Bravo a habit, bro.
其实 我
Actually, I...
我已经过了宵禁了
It's past my curfew.
-我们明天见 行吧 -行吧 兄弟
- I'll see you boys tomorrow, all right? - All right, brother.
克莱每次关键时刻就撤
You know, it just breaks my heart
真的很伤我心
that Clay's gone Elvis on us.
你知道吗 林戴尔 对他挺严的
You know, Lindell was, uh, pretty hard on him.
行了吧 你不能怪指挥官自私一点
Oh, come on. You can't blame the CO for his selfishness.
对斯宾塞好一点 行吗
Go easy on Spenser, all right?
但是他把自己放在团队前面
But he put himself over the team.
现在B队在付出代价
Now Bravo's paying for it.
那封信不是克莱写的
Clay didn't write the letter.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他的行为很鲁莽
What he did was reckless.
是吧 有风险
All right? It was risky.
是我见过最无私的事情
Damn near the most selfless thing I've ever seen.
是你写的信
You wrote the letter?
听着 真♥相♥如果出来了
Look, truth comes out,
克莱和雷都会被开除B队 所以这事不能传出去
Clay and Ray are both off Bravo, so this stays here.
收到
Roger that.
我跟林戴尔说了
I spoke with Lindell,
向他保证B队会重振雄风
assured him Bravo will pull it together
因为黄金时间归队了
now that Prime Time is back.
等一下 你们不会要全靠我吧
Now hold on. You ain't put it all on me?
那肯定啊 因为林戴尔也同意了
Oh, I will, 'cause Lindell agreed.
我们明天再做一次训练行动
We're running the training op again tomorrow.
干得漂亮 三十 阿门
Well played, Thirty. Amen.
要不你继续保持连胜
Why don't you keep that winning streak going
给我们所有人买♥♥一轮酒
and buy us all a round of shots?
B队明天生死攸关
Bravo's got a lot riding on tomorrow.
-需要最好的状态 -没错
- Need to be primed. - Yep.
看起来你有时间
Well, looks like you're gonna have time
去遛地狱犬了
to go walk Cerberus after all.
我还是先把我的酒喝完 知道吗
I think I'll just finish my drink first.You know,
我又不需要明天早上起来
it's not like I have to wake up tomorrow
像你们一样要最好的状态
and be primed like you guys.
黄金时间
Prime Time.
-先走了 兄弟 -好的 兄弟
- Later, brother - All right, brother
好好享受退休的乐趣 海斯
Enjoy the perks of retirement, Hayes.
好了
All right.
我们今天要扳回一城 小伙子们
We turn it around today, boys.
没错 前提你别再犯糊涂了
Yeah, if you can stop confusing your ass from your elbow.
听着 三十说什么 我们就做什么
Hey, when Thirty says go right, we go right, okay?
伙计们
Look, fellas,
虽然我们都不想接受
as much as we don't like it,
杰森不会从那扇门走进来带我们取得胜利
Jason is not walking through that door to lead us to victory.
但是如果我们都专注于当下
But if we all stay in our three-foot worlds,
相信在我们左右的兄弟
trust our man to our left and right...
B队会重新回到食物链顶端的
Bravo will take its place back atop the food chain.
我向你们保证
I promise you that.
好吗
Okay?
加油吧
Come on.
佩里准尉
Warrant Officer Perry?
-在这 -有事情需要你出面
- Yeah. - Your presence is requested.
什么事
What for?
去了就知道了
You'll find out.
训练被改为明天了 先生们
Training's been scrubbed 'till tomorrow, gents.
B队的背水一战要等一下了
Bravo's shot at redemption will have to wait.
我相信他们肯定会扭转局面的 长官
I'm certain they'll turn things around, sir.
或许吧 你只要保证B队的麻烦
Well, perhaps. Just be sure Bravo's troubles
不会影响到你 戴维斯少尉
won't impact you, Ensign Davis.
什么意思 长官
How's that, sir?
你出色的工作我们都看到了 你升职了
Your stellar work hasn't gone unnoticed. You're being promoted.
你是一个模范军官
You're an exemplary officer,
海军就需要你这种领袖 或许
the type of leader the Navy needs more of, and while...
B队正在走回头路
Bravo might be stuck in reverse,
司令部有你发挥的空间
your star is on the rise at the Command.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
为什么B队的任务被取消了
Why did Bravo's mission get scrubbed?
佩里准尉那边出现了点状况
There's a situation with Warrant Officer Perry.
状况 你什么意思 发生了什么
Situation? What do you mean? What happened?
这跟你没有关系 总士官长
That's not of concern to you, Master Chief.
跟我有关系 他是我的队友
It's my concern. He's my teammate.
前队友
Former teammate.
你解决E队的空中支援问题了吗
Have you solved Echo's air asset issue?
-我今天就要得到答复 -还没 长官
- I wanted an answer today. - Not yet, sir.
我建议你把你的注意力放在你的工作上
Then I suggest you train your scope on your job
而不是放在佩里准尉上
instead of Warrant Officer Perry.
佩里准尉 这位是奥利维亚·格林特工
Warrant Officer Perry, this is Agent Olivia Green.
中情局在这次任务中请求
CIA is requesting support from Special Activities
特别行动支持
on this assignment.
升为准尉后的第一项任务
First assignment as warrant.
你们这些人分秒必争 是不是
You guys don't waste time, do you?
在过去的六个月内 安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔对突尼斯
Over the last six months, Tunisia's endured
发动了一系列的恐怖袭击
a series of terrorist attacks by Ansar Al-Masar.
暴行的规模和频率正在不断加剧
The scale and frequency of the violence is on the rise,
威胁要破坏我们在该地区的主要盟友之一的稳定
threatening to destabilize one of our key allies in the region.
你和特工格林会前往突尼斯收集情报
You and Agent Green will head to Tunis,
同时解决任何外交问题
collect intel, smooth over any diplomatic issues
以及建立目标档案
and build a target package.
B队会与你一起执行任务
Bravo will join you to prosecute the mission
-如果他们获得了批准 -如果他们没有呢
- if they're cleared hot. - And if they're not?
作为准尉 你是否清楚你以后
As a warrant officer, you are aware
不再与B队存在合作关系了
you're no longer in a monogamous relationship with Bravo?
明白 长官
Roger that, ma'am.
我们还有多久才能撸起袖子干活
How long till we roll up our sleeves?
明天早上出发
Wheels up tomorrow morning.
有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
我昨天才到家 我没想到这么早出发
I only got home yesterday-- I wasn't planning to blow out so quick.
对不起 反恐战争没有按着你的时间表来
Sorry the war on terror isn't working around your schedule.
如果需要的话我可以找另一个负责人
I'll find another OIC if needed.
没必要 长官
That won't be necessary, ma'am.
跟我说一下情况
Read me in.
你好 小兄弟
Hey there, little buddy.
你不是应该在外面带领B队取得荣耀吗
Shouldn't you be out leading Bravo to glory?
是的 但训练被叫停了
Ah, yep, but the plug just got pulled.
别的地方需要雷
Ray is needed elsewhere.
别担心 我只是听说他有特别行动
don't worry, I just heard it had to do with S.A.
跟马斯登大使没有关系
It's got nothing to do with Marsden.
为什么会有关系
Why would it?
你懂的 我真的不知道
You know, I... I really can't figure
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表