剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
收到
That's good copy.
完成目标任务需要一些时间
It's gonna take some time to clear the target.
他们一旦知道了我们在这 雷就性命不保了
Second they know we're here, Ray's ass is in the jackpot.
不要有动静
Might want to make it quiet then.
雷没时间等我们安静行动
Ray doesn't have time for quiet.
从正面突破
Make entrance through the front.
桑尼 全金属 行动
Sonny, Metal, move.
全金属 你先上
Metal, on you.
行动
Go.
读出来
Read it.
奈玛 贾米拉 小雷
Naima. Jameelah. RJ.
不要
No. No, no.
正前方 正前方 行动
Up ahead! up ahead! go, go, go, go, go!
我没时间磨蹭的
I ain't got time for this!
这群狗♥娘♥养♥根本就是乱打一通
Sons of bitch ain't even aiming.
往门框上打几枪
Get some rounds in that doorjamb!
收到
Roger that.
快 快
Move! Move!
投弹
Crash out!
跟我来
On me!
准备破门
Breacher up.
安全
Clear.
雷还好吗
How is he? Ray?
有脉搏吗
Pulse?
他还活着
He's alive.
醒醒 雷 快啊
Wake up, man. Come on. Wake up, Ray.
快醒醒 能听到吗
Come on. Give me something.
快醒来
Wake up.
快 我们找到你了 快醒来
Come on. We did it. Come on.
我们找到你了 快醒来
We did it. Wake up!
好了 我们来带你回家了
That's it. Here to bring you home.
-你会没事的 -老杰
- You're gonna be okay. - Jace.
我在这 坚持住
I'm here. I just need you to fight.
还需要你再坚持一会 兄弟
Just need you to fight a little bit longer, okay, brother?
扶他起来
Get him up.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
已过雷霆阶段
We're passing Thunderdome.
收到B1
That is a good copy, bravo 1.
我只能做到这了
That's the best I can do here.
准备好回家了吗
Hey, you ready to go home?
早就准备好了
I've been ready.
你们可真够慢的
You boys sure took your sweet-ass time.
坐标多少
Coordinates?
距撤离点还有十分钟 也许十五分钟
Extract point is ten mikes out, maybe 15.
步行
On foot.
对他的腿来说太难了
It's gonna be hard enough with that leg.
而且还没有鞋
But without shoes?
你能打倒黄金时间 但绝不会打败他
You can knock Prime Time down, but you can't knock him out.
这些小丑是不会轻易放过我们的
Clowns ain't gonna go easy.
敌人在战斗中占上风
Enemy's got a say in the fight.
老杰 给我一把手♥枪♥
Jace, give me a sidearm.
-你确定 -有多少给我多少
- Are you sure? - Need as many guns as we can get.
你有只手看起来受伤了
That hand looks kind of rough.
所以上帝给了我两只手
It's why god gave me two.
这里还有一个人
There was another guy.
-可能是头儿 -没见过
- Leadership - I didn't see him.
老杰
Jace.
我们没时间追捕高价值目标 明白吗
We don't have time to go after HVTs. You understand?
扶他起来
Help him.
三十 三十 三十 让我来
Hey, Thirty, Thirty, Thirty, I got him.
欢迎回到B队 佩里准尉
Welcome back to Bravo, Warrant Officer Perry.
有我在呢 伙计
I got you, buddy.
什么声音
What the hell was that?
俄♥罗♥斯♥喷气式飞机 大战在即了
Russian jets. Fight's getting closer.
雷这样肯定走不出去了
Look, Ray's not gonna be able to make it on foot.
靠小卡车救命吧
Family truckster looks like our salvation.
怎么办 老杰
What's the call, Jace?
准备前进
Prepare to move!
-不好 -怎么了
- No. - What's up?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人准备出击了
Russians are flying sorties.
准备给他们的部队提供近距空援
They're providing CAS for their troops,
所以我们的空中支援将被封锁
So our air assets are being blocked from the airspace.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is havoc.
降落区已经沦陷
Your LZ's been compromised,
你们失去了空中支援 收到了吗
And your air assets have been denied. How copy?
收到 我们正朝车辆方向前进
That's good copy. We're securing a vehicle right now.
撤退时通知你们
Will update you on the exfil.
收到 B1
Copy that, 1.
能不能把撤退安排在市郊
You think you can coordinate an exfil outside the city limits?
快速反应部队 他们在东南方向
The QRF. They'll be southeast.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is havoc.
我们把集♥合♥坐标发送给快速反应部队
We'll send down the rendezvous coordinates with your QRF.
朝着城市的东南角前进 请注意
Head to the southeast corner of the city. Be advised.
敌军在俄♥罗♥斯♥的进攻中撤退了
Enemy troops are retreating from Russian offensive
在朝你们的方向撤退 收到了吗
back your way. How copy?
收到 继续任务
Good copy, Havoc. We're Charlie Mike.
准备好了吗
You ready to roll?
坚持了这么久可不能认输
Didn't make it this far to tap out now.
好 咱们前进
All right, let's move!
前进 前进
Move! move!
突破防御
Break out!
雷
Ray!
前进
Move!
应该甩掉他们了
Think we shook 'em.
他没事吧
Is he good?
说不好 兄弟
I don't know, man.
什么叫说不好
What do you mean, you don't know?
醒醒 雷
Come on, Ray! Hey!
撑住 伙计 就快到家了
Hang in there, buddy. We're almost home.
有人尾随
We got company.
B1 侦察监视设备看到你了
Bravo 1, we got you on ISR.
前方道路无障碍
The road is clear up ahead.
你能给B队找条回家路线吗
You found bravo a way home?
收到 即刻发送
Copy. Transmitting now.
他们在快速逼近我们
They're closing fast.
B1呼叫作战中心 坐标收到
Havoc, this is 1. I got the coordinates.
子弹用尽 子弹用尽
Winchester! Winchester!
这些人真是穷追不舍
Man, these guys are persistent!
距离目标十秒
Ten seconds out.
集♥合♥点就在山丘下面 走
Rendezvous point's down that hill! Move!
走 走 走
Move! Move! Move!
走
Move!
这可要受点罪
Hey, this is gonna suck.
我有信心 兄弟
Keep the faith, brother.
好 抓紧 咱们走
Yeah. Buckle up. Let's go.
扶他起来 扶他起来
Get him up, get him up.
轻点 轻点 小心他的腿
Easy, easy. Watch his leg.
是 他负伤了 有伤
Yeah, it's hit, it's hit.
B队登机 全员齐整
Bravo's up. Full head count.
-传奇延续 -没错
- The legend grows. - That's right.
我跟谁都不会承认说过这话
You know, I'll deny saying this,
但我愿跟你去任何地方 兄弟
But I'd follow you anywhere, bro.
只要为了我的队友们好
Only as good as my teammates.
好了 你看
Come on, now. Look at this.
这可比
This is a hell of a lot better
你一直喝的咖啡强太多了 对吧
than the coffee you've been drinking, right?
一整周都过得迷迷糊糊 所以
The entire week has been a blur, so...
任务出问题时候
When these, uh, ops go sideways,
很难置身事外 对吗
It's hard to shake, right?
是 千真万确
Yeah, I guess that's true.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表