剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你们俩怎么办
What's that mean for you two?
杰森在考虑和我一起走
Jason's thinking about coming with me.
对
Yeah.
你要离开指挥部吗
You're leaving Command?
迈克和埃玛怎么办
What about Mikey and Emma?
孩子们没事 对他们来说
Kids will be fine. You know, it's easy to...
买♥♥张票来圣地亚哥看我们很容易
get a ticket for them to come on down and see us in San Diego.
圣地亚哥
San Diego?
别告诉我你要重新加入基础水下爆破训练
Don't tell me you're thinking about reentering BUD/S,
蛙人那套从头来一遍
doing the frogman cycle all over again.
你搞不好也要来一遍
You're not too far off.
杰森·海斯
Jason Hayes,
基础水下爆破训练教官
BUD/S instructor.
老天保佑那些新兵蝌蚪们
God help those young tadpoles.
改变环境对我有好处
Look, change of scenery will do me good.
我相信这是第一次听你把
I do believe that's the first time I've heard you use
"改变"和"有好处"放在一句话里 老杰
"Change" and "Good" In the same sentence, Jace.
你有什么心事
What bug's in your britches?
索托和我说
Soto told me that
在他的角度我还处于考察期
I'm still on probation as far as he's concerned.
你之前想回B队 回来不就够了吗
Well, you want to be back on Bravo, ain't that enough?
是 我就是觉得自己应该有点
Yeah, I just, I'd kind of figured that I'd have a little
更大的话语权 尤其杰森和雷都不在
more say around here, especially without Jason and Ray.
是
Yeah.
你不进步
You're not evolving,
就等于退步
then you're falling behind.
在队里级别低不是什么坏事
Being the low man on the totem pole ain't that bad.
冲锋陷阵 乐在其中
Kicking doors in, having fun,
没那么多政♥治♥ 那种生活会更简单
less politics-- life was simpler back then.
级别越高
The deeper you go...
事情越复杂
the more complicated it gets.
原地踩踩水
You just keep treading water and...
就能平稳过关
it all works out.
总踩水早晚会被淹到的
Yeah, you tread enough water, eventually you drown.
行了 去享受那个坑吧 新人
Yeah. You go enjoy that hole, new guy.
雷 我在屋里当着奈玛什么都不会说
You know, Ray, I wasn't gonna say anything inside in front
但你以前总是吹嘘
of Naima, but you used to brag all the time
自己怎么安心睡得像个婴儿
how you could just sleep at peace like a baby
什么都困扰不了你
and nothing would bother you.
为什么现在睡不着了
Why you staring at the ceiling?
我就是受够了每个人都
I'm just sick and tired of everybody making
对我被俘的事小题大做
such a big deal about my captivity.
在射击场疯狂扫射 失眠
firing hard at the range... not sleeping,
在家上演装♥修♥兄弟真人秀 我...
playing Property Brothers here at home, I...
现在是谁在自欺欺人
Who's the one sharking now?
等我重返战场
I'll get back to being myself
就会恢复正常了
once I'm back in the sandbox again.
如果人们了解我们经历过什么
If people understood what we've been through...
他们就会知道
they'd also understand that...
我们需要呆在战场上
we need to stay in the fight.
如果他们了解我们经历过什么
If people knew what we've been through,
就不会再有战争了
there'd be no more war.
参议员和法官
You know, senators and judges,
工作到八十多岁了还在报效国家
they serve their country into their 80s,
我们称他们是英雄
we call them heroes.
但是我们这样的战士 想要用我们擅长的
But warriors, we want to keep serving the best way
来继续报效国家 他们把我们当作战争贩子
we know how, people act like we're addicts.
你出事以后
You know, when you got blown up,
我去找林戴尔
I went to Lindell and I demanded
要求重返队伍
to go back on the teams.
他觉得我会重蹈覆辙
He thought I'd fallen off the wagon.
他说 "海斯 你这是在倒♥退♥"
He was like, "Hayes, you just, you're regressing!"
那家伙
That guy.
那么
So...
搬去圣地亚哥是你
is moving to San Diego your way of...
避免重蹈覆辙的解决办法吗
trying not to relapse again?
昨天看见小伙子们忙前忙后的
You know, seeing the boys, uh,
让我禁不住想到
spin up yesterday just got me thinking,
我放弃的这份工作
you know, that I quit the one job...
我唯一热爱过的工作
the one job that I ever loved.
当一名海豹队员
Being a SEAL.
海豹队员永不放弃
SEALs never quit.
不 你这不是放弃
No, you didn't quit.
你有权利首先为自己考虑
You earned the right to put yourself first.
你没有做错
That's what you did.
雷 我越来越意识到
You know, Ray, I'm just realizing more and more
随着时间流逝
as time goes by that I'm just
我呆在家里
more at home
比在战场的时间更长
in a war zone.
战士们...
Warriors...
理论上是不应该活着离开战场的
they weren't meant to survive the battlefield.
行动中心不适合你吗
Ops Center not cutting it for you?
我的技能...
Ah, my skills...
在那个地方用不上 但是
aren't helping in there, but,
训练未来的突击队员
And training our future frogmen,
让我感觉自己还有一些影响力
that'll make you feel like you're still having an impact?
老杰 我一点不怀疑
Look, Jace, I... I have no doubt
你是基础水下爆破训练很好的把关人
that you'd be a great gatekeeper at BUD/S,
但我必须得问问你
but I got to ask.
你这是在奔向你想要的东西
Are you running toward something you think you want,
还是在逃离你不想要的
or away from something that you don't?
A1 这里是B1 我们就位了
Alpha 1, this is Bravo 1. We're set.
收到 待命 B队
Roger that. Stand by, Bravo.
行动 行动 行动
Execute, execute, execute!
逃跑者往你们那个方向去了 B队
Squirters coming your way, Bravo.
看起来有三个目标
Looks like three Tangos.
我看到一百米外有三个逃跑者
I've got three squirters 100 meters out
三点钟方向 全部有武器
at three o'clock-- all armed.
我也看到他们了
I've got eyes on them, too.
干掉一个逃跑者 两个在逃
One squirter down, two at large.
B5 目标在南方七十米处
Bravo 5, Tango 70 meters south.
放战犬
Send in the hair missile.
斯泰伦
Stellen!
小辣椒 松口 松口
Pepper, oust! Oust, here.
辣椒 干得好
Platz. Good girl.
B1 这个不是高价值目标
Bravo 1, no joy on HVT here.
这个也不是高价值目标
No HVT here, either.
我们的目标仍然在逃
Our target's still at large.
B6 沟的西部有动静吗
Bravo 6, any movement west of the gully? Over.
没有 没人看到...
Negative. Don't have eyes on...
B1 这里是B6
Bravo 1, this is 6.
目标抓到了
HVT secured.
我抓到莫塔了
I've got Mota.
A队在目标那里没有找到便携式导弹
Alpha didn't recover the MANPADS on target.
但是B队抓到了莫塔 完成了本职工作
But Bravo handled our business by snagging Mota.
局里确信咱们的高价值目标会交代出去向
Agency is confident our HVT will spill where they're heading.
干得不错 斯宾塞
Good collar, Spenser.
对于B6来说还不错 是吧
Not bad for Bravo 6, huh?
我们会在两点钟抵达弗吉尼亚海滩
We land at Vah Beach at 1400.
四点钟我需要你在
At 1600 I need you front and center
布莱克本的晋升典礼前排就坐
for Blackburn's promotion ceremony.
-桑尼 -是 长官
Hey, Sonny. Yes, sir?
要不是你决定延长散兵线
Would've missed our HVT if not for your call
我们可能就错过目标了
on extending the line.
队伍期待你的下一次高光表现
The team needs more of that from you.
明白了 但是 你也知道
Yeah, being the brains of the operation
我不是出谋划策的料
isn't really my thing, you know.
我热衷于简单粗暴之道 简单 但是高效
I like my knuckle-dragger ways. Simple but effective.
简单却也保险
Simple is safe.
但你是为了迎接更难的挑战才加入小队的吧
But you joined the teams 'cause you like a challenge, right?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表