剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
布罗克 去确认一下血都清理干净了好吗
Brock, go make sure the blood's cleaned up, all right?
-收到 -谢谢
- Roger. - ?Thanks.
搞快点 快点布罗克
Make it quick. Chop, chop, Brock.
藏匿的酒都不见了
Whole stash is gone.
-谁干的 -你一晚上都喝完了吗
- Who did that? - Did you drink this all tonight
还是你这周一直在对我说谎
Or you been lying to me all week?
这有啥关系 真的假的
What's it matter anyway, seriously?
除了让人生导师失望之外
Other than letting down the life coach
我本来一开始也没让他帮我
I didn't really ask for in the first place. Ow!
-别动 -你不只是在气我
- Don't move. - ?You weren't just gaslighting me.
想过杰森吗
What about Jason, huh?
所有人 船已进入尤克威胁状况
All stations, the ship has moved into ThreatCon Yoke.
所有部门调整为尤克状态
Set all departments to Condition Yoke.
是演习吗
Is that a drill?
不管是不是 半船的人都要下床走动了
Uh, either way, half the ship's gonna be up and about.
舞会开始了
Dance party.
看着我
Look at me.
等你缝好 我们马上撤退
Soon as you're sewn up, we're slipping back
悄悄回到床上
Yeah? ?Into the racks, silent,
你明天再准时出现 听懂了吗
and you're showing up tomorrow squared away, you got it?
听懂了吗
You got it?
正如你们昨晚听到的
As you all heard last night,
船现在处于尤克威胁状态之中
the ship is now in ThreatCon Yoke.
所有个人和非必要的通讯都已关闭
All personal and non-essential comms have been shut down.
不能给家里打电♥话♥了吗
We can't call home?
要持续多久
For how long?
直到被探测到正向我们方向航行的潜艇
Until the submarine that was detected bearing our direction
确定不构成威胁
is determined not to be a threat.
对我们的行动有什么影响
What's that do to our op?
当前的通讯问题不影响行动
Current ThreatCon doesn't impact it.
我们将按计划进行
We'll proceed as planned.
很好 桑尼和特伦特 你们去岸上
Great. Okay, Sonny and Trent, you're going to shore
检查潜入的车辆
to check on the infil vehicle.
还是雷和特伦特去吧
Let's make that Ray and Trent.
我很高兴能歇着
Oh, I'm happy to stay put.
好 各位 检查一下装备
Fine. Everyone, let's, uh, check on our gear.
出发的命令随时会下达 明白了吗
And, uh, we get the go-ahead any moment now, got it?
桑尼为什么还受你冷落
Hey! Why's Sonny still in your doghouse?
你真要说自己不知道
Really claiming you didn't know?
知道什么
Know what?
一个带官衔的人举报了昨晚
A master-at-arms reported an incident
发生在装备室的一场冲突
in the gear room last night.
昨晚两点五名B队队员跌跌撞撞地进去了
Five members of Bravo stumbled in at 0200.
有一个流着血 一身酒气 就是那个好孩子
One bleeding and reeking of booze-- "the good 'ol boy."
好吧 听着伙计 我以为我已经把桑尼劝明白了
All right, look, man, I thought I set Sonny straight.
那你就以为错了
Well, you thought wrong.
我没把消息告诉上级 所以B队
I closed the loop with the M.A., so Bravo hopefully
还有不被赶下船的希望
won't be tossed from the ship.
你依然认定B队能成功完成一切任务
You still certain Bravo will crush any op comes their way?
好吧 听着 不管昨晚发生什么
All right, look, whatever happened last night, you know,
我的队员在前线依然勇猛
my men are still sharp outside the wire.
很高兴我能自己判断
Glad I'll get to judge for myself.
这些人就留给你处理吧
I'll leave you to deal with the guys.
尼日利亚 卡诺市
你看到我们的线人了吗
You see our contact?
没有 可能在后面
No. Might be out back.
你介意吗
Yo. You mind?
没事 你去吧
Yeah, go ahead.
好了 好了
Okay... okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay, all right...
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是的 都好
Yeah, yeah.
那个 舱口杆
The, uh... hatch sticks.
确保在我们出发之前修好
Make sure it's fixed before we roll out, all right?
雷 怎么样
Ray, how'd it go?
水车没问题吗
Water truck solid?
会没问题的
Uh, it will be.
有什么在让你烦恼
What's eating at you?
怎样 你就突如其然
What, all of a sudden you're just, uh,
关心这里的所有人吗
tapped into everyone around here?
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
桑尼昨天晚上伤心喝醉了
Look, Sonny got hurt and plastered last night.
我还是从索托那里听到的
I had to hear that from Soto.
如果你在问
Uh, well, if you're asking
我知不知道这件事 我什么都不知道 兄弟
if I knew about it, I-I had no clue, man.
当然 你自从上了这艘船
Of course. You haven't been clued-in
就还没知道什么事呢
since you've been on board here.
老杰 我跟你说过这个新任务搞得我
Jace, I told you this new job has got me pulled
晕头转向的 跟以前的驻派不一样
in different directions than deployments past.
再说了 我以为你现在是B队的倾诉对象
Besides, I thought you were the Bravo whisperer now.
解决所有人的问题
Fixing everyone's issues.
是戴维斯
It's Davis.
-出发了吗 -但愿如此
- Go time? - ?Well, let's hope so.
我要赶紧下这艘船
I got to get off this ship.
博科营地最新的的影像显示
The latest IMAGINT on the Boko camp revealed
目标的最新因素
a new element on target.
一个人♥质♥ 我们知道绑♥架♥和勒索
Prisoner. We know kidnap and ransom
是博科的日常
is Boko's bread and butter.
监测侦查已经确认了他的身份 詹姆斯·帕克
FRS was able to ID him. James Parker.
五年前被绑♥架♥的医疗救护人员
Medical aid worker who was abducted five years ago.
-美国人 -那好 现在我们还要
- American. - Okay, so now we're taking
进行人♥质♥救援
on a hostage rescue as well.
局里明确了放置间谍设备
Well, Agency has made clear that placing the spyware device
还是唯一的任务目标
remains the sole mission objective.
但是如果不告诉你们
But we would be remiss to not let you know
所有存在的目标是我们玩忽职守
of all presence on target.
明白 那个人已经在那里五年了
Understood. Guy's been there for five years,
然后我们要装作什么都没发生吗
we're supposed to pretend like he's not?
我们没有任何理由不救他
There's no reason we can't get him.
人♥质♥在的那栋楼
Building where hotel's being held is on
位于营地里服务器相反的方向
the opposite side of the camp from the servers.
运水的掩护只能给我们二十分钟解救目标
Water delivery cover only gives us 20 mikes on target,
-没办法进攻两个点 -我们兵分两路
- Can't hit both spots. - We'll split the team, all right?
一半拿下服务器机房♥ 另一半拯救人♥质♥
Half take the server room, the other half hits our hotel.
大白天 未验证的潜入平台
Full light of day, unproven infil platform,
目标处有六十名敌人
60 enemy on target?
本来条件已经很不利了 你还想铤而走险
Odds are already teetering, you want to stack more?
又有一个新的因素
One other factor in the mix.
十五分钟之前 侦察监视设备显示
15 minutes ago, ISR shows
大概有一半的敌人
approximately half the fighters
离开了营地 通常 行为模式表示那些
departing camp. Typically, patterning shows those
武装部队会离开十二到二十四小时
war parties gone 12 to 24 hours.
他们让敌人一分为二 我们要马上行动
They split the enemy in half. We got to move right now.
你要帮忙吗
You gonna help?
是时候回归陆地了 老杰
?About time, uh, we hit dry land, Jace.
这些靴子都快忘了怎么踢门了
These boots almost forgot what doors taste like.
-你装索托的装备了吗 -就绪
- You loaded Soto's kit? - ?Check.
-雷的装备呢 -就绪
- Ray's kit? - ?Check.
-亚音速弹 -一切就绪
- Subsonic rounds? - ?Check and check.
-都装好了准备作战 -好了 你说怎么着
- Packed and ready to play. - All right, look, you know what?
这次行动中有很多不确定的因素
A lot of moving parts in this op.
我需要你们俩都参与进来 明白吗
I need both your heads dialed in, you got it?
收到
Roger that.
-他知道了 -什么
- He knows. - ?What?
昨天晚上
About last night.
我们得消除误会 我们得坦白
We got-we got to clear the air. We got to come clean.
不 你太多疑了 杰森刚刚让我们
No, you're just being paranoid, man. Jason just tapped us
辅助他去营救人♥质♥
as his wingmen on his hostage rescue team.
是啊 这样他就能监视我们了
Yeah, so he can keep an eye on us.
我们不能在出发前就被这事困扰着
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表