剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
这样他就不会无意之中往咱们的伤口上撒盐了
so he stops inadvertently pouring salt in our wounds?
咱们的伤口 这算得上
Our wounds? Well, this is the first
咱们之间最与工作无关的谈话内容了
non-work-related conversation we've had.
当然 要跟你一起工作很难...
Of course. I mean, it's hard coming to work with you...
如果咱们得一起在船上呆着
If we're gonna be cooped up on a ship together,
最重要的是要保持界限
boundaries are even more important.
我们仍然是朋友 对吧
Well, we're still friends, ain't we?
咱们就是从做朋友开始的
Friends is a gateway for us.
咱们得成熟地处理这件事
We got to be mature about this.
你出任务斯特拉没生气吧
So, uh, Stella okay with you blowing out?
没有 应该没有
Yeah. Yeah, no, I guess so.
她没事
She's good.
喂 雷
Hey, Ray.
这是我印象里咱们头一回没一起出发
Yo. First deployment I can remember us not walking on together.
抱歉 我家人希望我跟他们多呆一会儿
Sorry. Family wanted every second I could give them.
离别总是不容易 对吧
Never gets easier, does it?
毫无预警地被从家里叫出来出任务确实不容易
Getting yanked from the home front with no warning is never easy.
这不是B队头一次出任务了
Well, it's not Bravo's first rodeo.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
虽然你被判无罪了但是还是有很多人盯着B队
Still a lot of eyes on the team despite your acquittal.
B队需要在未来八周内
Bravo needs to keep things on the straight and narrow
严格按照规定行事
the next eight weeks.
如果有什么需要担心的
There's anything you need to worry about,
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
相信我 我的队伍绝对优秀
Trust me, my team is primed.
基廷号♥军舰
几内亚湾
好了 你们几个去那边
All righty. You guys are down there.
军官的卧铺在这边
Officers' berths are this way.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see how it is.
新兵床架已经配不上准尉军官佩里了
Warrant Officer Perry's too good for his enlisted man racks.
简报一小时后开始
Ready briefing's in an hour.
兄弟们待会儿见
See you boys then.
搞舒服点 兄弟们
Oh. Get comfy, boys.
这让我们芬提前线作战基地的狗窝像丽思卡尔顿
This makes our hooches at FOB Fenty feel like the Ritz.
那肯定的 这么小的地方
That's for sure. Hey, well, these tight quarters?
全金属做起噩梦来
No way you're gonna be able to escape
你肯定跑不了
Full Metal's night terrors.
你知道什么最吓人吗
You know what's scary?
我不睡觉 想想吧
I don't sleep. Think about that.
缺乏维生素D 和摩♥门♥教♥徒一样清醒
Lack of vitamin D, sober as a Mormon,
争着吸这些空气
competing for breathable air.
自♥由♥人不应该这样生活
No free men should live like this.
海军里没有自♥由♥
There's no freedom in the Navy.
好吧 你想出去透透气吗
All right? You want to get some air?
去装备室卸货
Go to the gear room, unload some pallets.
去给他搭把手 你们自己找点儿事儿
Here, help him out, will you? Do something with yourselves.
走吧 帅哥
Come on, sunshine, let's go.
别愁眉苦脸的
Let's turn that frown upside down.
之前你和戴维斯有点僵
Things looked a little icy earlier with you and Davis.
-都还好吗 -还好
- Is everything good? - Yeah.
我听说她没得到E队的工作
I heard about her not getting the Echo job.
是啊 戴维斯这团火已经正式扑灭了
Yeah, the Davis fire is officially out.
我们要跨越的障碍太多了
Just too many hurdles for us to jump over.
抱歉啊 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
你知道 等回国后
Well, you know, once you're back stateside,
就是新的篇章
it's a new chapter.
你要当爹了
You'll be a dad.
是啊 不过有孩子
Yeah, except having a kid
和当爸爸完全是两码事
and being a dad are two completely different things.
你可以两者兼顾
You can do both.
行了 兄弟 我是说
C-Come on, man. I mean,
你听到那家伙是怎么说我的了
you heard what the guy said about me.
我不是当爸爸的料
I'm not exactly dad material.
你知道吗 戴维斯的事 至少我还有机会
You know, the thing with Davis -- at least I had a fighting chance
让我表现规矩
of keeping my act together.
我这个笨手笨脚的家伙绝对不可能
There's just no way in hell my knuckle-dragger ass
一个人处理好当爸爸的事
is gonna be able to handle this dad thing alone.
戴维斯和你在一起是因为你自己的为人
Look, Davis was with you because of who you are,
不是她塑造出的你
not who she made you.
奎恩 我需要个人代表B队参加每天的战斗部署
Quinn, I need someone to rep Bravo at General Quarters each day.
-你觉得你能行吗 -可以的 长官
- Think you can handle that? - Yes, sir.
天刚亮就得做索托的秘书
Oh, waking up at the ass crack of dawn to be Soto's secretary.
打击还不停啊
The hits keep coming.
这是他对你有信心的表现 兄弟
That was a show of confidence, man.
索托来这里后就一直让你站出来
Look, Soto's been on you to step up since he got here.
这可能是机会向自己证明
This might be an opportunity for you to prove to yourself
你不是一个笨手笨脚的人
that you're more than just a knuckle-dragger.
欢迎军士长米娜·哈森归来
Everyone welcome back Chief Petty Officer Mina Hassan.
很高兴再次见到大家
Good to see you all again.
我们还没有晕船
We haven't got our sea legs yet,
你已经在捅马蜂窝了吗
and you're already kicking the hornet's nest?
是啊 可没时间浪费了
Yeah, well, there's really no time to waste,
鉴于这个人即将叛变
given the imminent defection of this man,
奥鲁古·阿桑加
Oruku Atanga.
阿桑加是博科圣地的高级中尉
Atanga is a high-ranking Boko Haram lieutenant
他已经不再抱有幻想 希望帮助结束暴♥力♥
who has grown disillusioned and wants to help end the violence.
他已经通过审查
He's already been vetted,
目前正在和中情局联♥系♥
and is currently in communication with the Agency.
这个沟通正在由
That communication's being facilitated
喀麦隆当地的军阀伊多比·穆萨协助
by a local Cameroonian warlord, Idogbe Moussa.
穆萨在当地有着波折的历史
Moussa has a checkered history in the region,
但过去十年他一直在与博科圣地斗争
but he's been fighting Boko Haram for the last decade.
-敌人的敌人 -正是
- The enemy of my enemy. - Exactly.
所以我们第一个行动就是协助他
Which is why our first operation will be assisting him.
马纳卡 一个在穆萨保护下的村庄
Manaka, a village under Moussa's protection,
被博科断粮了
is being starved out by Boko.
过去两次尝试送食物
The past two attempts to deliver food
和医疗补给都遭到了阻挠
and medical supplies have been waylaid.
穆萨的人被杀 食物被盗
Moussa's men were killed and the food stolen.
B队将陪同穆萨为第三次运输提供安保
So, Bravo will accompany Moussa on the third convoy as PSD.
我们一到马纳卡
Once we arrive in Manaka,
穆萨会交出阿桑加和他所知的情报
Moussa will deliver Atanga and his wealth of intel.
但首先 我们需要为他扮演外卖♥♥司机
But first, we got to play Grubhub drivers for him?
互惠行动 早年阿富汗为军阀们做过
Favor op. Teams did it for the warlords early on in Afghanistan.
换汤不换药
Same rodeo, different clowns.
行动也比听起来难
Op's tougher than it sounds, too.
护卫队从这里出发
The convoy will leave from here,
就在夸拉·安巴萨外
just outside Kwala Ambassa.
这条路会把我们从山麓带进山里
That route's gonna take us from the foothills into the mountains.
我们开中情局的越野车
We'll be rolling in Agency SUVs.
海拔太高
Yeah, it's high elevation gains,
要去马纳卡会碰到很多阻塞点
you're gonna be hitting a lot of chokepoints to get to Manaka.
车队的马力得够
Convoy better have some serious horsepower. Yeah.
目前 该地区被认为是半开放的
Currently, the region's considered semi-permissive.
国♥务♥院♥希望保持这种状态
State Department would like to keep it that way
越久越好
as long as possible.
-我们不能走漏风声 -我们
- We need to keep things tight. - We?
这次我会和B队一起执行任务 军士长
I'll be rolling with Bravo on this one, Master Chief.
有问题吗
That an issue?
人越多越好
More the merrier.
欢迎来到夸拉·安巴萨
Welcome to Kwala Ambassa.
希望你们已经做好作战准备
I hope you came ready for a fight.
总士官长海斯 这位是索托少校
Master Chief Hayes. This here's Lieutenant Soto.
-我们是来帮忙的 -我们正需要帮手
- We're here to help. - Help we can use.
他们快要装完车了
They're almost finished loading the truck.
-那辆吗 -对
- That truck there? - Yes.
我们仅存的车了
Our last remaining vehicle.
他们开玩笑的吧
These guys got to be joking, right?
得了吧 桑尼 我们见过更糟的
Oh, come on, Sonny. We've seen worse.
是啊 但你开过更糟的吗
Yeah, but you ever driven worse?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表