剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
海斯总士官长的现状 有多少双眼睛盯着你们
plenty of eyes on you, given Master Chief Hayes' situation.
服从命令
Toe the line.
明白
Roger.
桑尼·奎恩又要上场了
Sonny Quinn rides again.
再多离开一天我都忍♥不了
Couldn't stand to be away another day.
离队期间 把我当小白鼠对待 不过
Treated me like a lab rat when I was out, but...
没人问你的想法
no one questions where your head's at.
我想海军部可不想钻那个兔子洞
Yeah. I don't think the Navy wants to go down that rabbit hole.
我好得很 雷 看看
Uh, I'm good, Ray. Look it.
我的伤只是为了保护你付出的小小的代价
My injury was a small price to pay for slaying your dragon.
希望老杰付出的代价不会太大
Hope Jace doesn't pay a bigger one.
他的指控和拉卡·雅克无关
His charges have nothing to do with Raqqa Jacques.
那么 我们去哪
So, where we headed?
哥伦比亚 阿帕尔塔多
Apartadó, Colombia.
目标是阴影组织的四位关键领导人
Targeting four key leaders of Las Sombras.
那是这个地区最残忍♥的黑帮
That's the most brutal cartel in the region.
给金发的赫敏同学加五分
Five points for Blonde Hermione.
任务是弄死还是抓活的
Is this a kill or capture mission?
弄死
Kill.
我们负责除掉
We're responsible for taking out
黑帮的三把手 毛里西奥·佩雷斯
the cartel's third in command, Mauricio Perez...
E队同时消灭其他四个目标
while Echo simultaneously eliminates the other four targets.
一小时后出发
Wheels up in an hour.
留给你陈述的时间不多了 桑尼
Doesn't leave much time for your deposition there, Sonny.
我要讲得又快又粗鲁
Gonna keep it fast and dirty.
因为他们无法控制我说出真♥相♥
'Cause they can't handle my truth.
老杰怎么样了
Hey, how's, uh, how's Jace holding up?
没听说任何消息
Haven't heard anything.
你没联♥系♥他吗
You didn't reach out?
我记得司令部发布了禁止联络的命令
Seem to recall Command issuing a no-contact order.
我以为你会为了最好的朋友
I figured maybe you'd bend the rules a little bit
逾越一下规矩
for your best friend.
我无法想象没有了兄弟们 他会有多难
I can't imagine it's easy on him, being without his brothers.
非常不幸 但是
Well, it's unfortunate, but...
有时还是要独自承受 走吧
sometimes you're on your own. Come on.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是奥佳华少校 我被指派
I'm Commander Ogawa. I've been assigned to conduct
执行本次美国政♥府♥
the preliminary hearing for United States
对杰森·海斯总士官长的预审
vs. Master Chief Jason Hayes.
政♥府♥是否准备好呈递证据
Is the government prepared to present evidence?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
杰森·海斯总士官长被指控违反了第119条
Master Chief Hayes is accused of violating Article 119,
过失杀人罪 在约旦的一次行动中
involuntary manslaughter, for shooting Yazeed Nafal,
射杀了一名手无寸铁的约旦平民 亚泽德·纳法
an unarmed Jordanian civilian, during an operation in Jordan.
一号♥物证是获取
Exhibit 1 is the classified order
叙利亚恐♥怖♥分♥子♥达比尔·加尼姆手♥机♥的密令
to obtain the cell phone of Syrian terrorist Dabir Ganim.
二号♥物证是
Exhibit 2 is the deposed testimony
B队三名队员的宣誓证词
of three members of Bravo Team.
三号♥物证 枪击时的手♥机♥录像
Exhibit 3, cell phone footage of the shooting.
如录像中所示
As the footage shows,
纳法先生未持有武器
Mr. Nafal had no weapon.
海斯总士官长枪杀了一名非武装人员
Master Chief Hayes fatally shot an unarmed man.
我告诉你 纳法先生是有武器的 好吗
I'm telling you, Mr. Nafal was armed, 'Kay?
-录像中并非如此 -别提录像了 行吗
- Video says differently. - Forget the video, all right?
这段录像有镜头盲区
The video had missing camera angles.
没有展示出一切
It didn't-didn't show everything.
那枪在哪里
So where's the gun?
镜头没有拍到 你的队友也没人见到
It wasn't at the scene. None of your teammates saw it.
看来它只存在于你头脑中
Seems it only exists in your head.
枪就在那 好吗
The gun was there. All right?
也许是警♥察♥拿走了 或者邻居
Maybe a cop took it or a neighbor.
我不知道 我们怎么证明
So, I don't know, how do we prove it?
-我们无法证明 -什么叫我们无法证明 就这
- We don't. - What do you mean we don't? That's it?
认罪提议
Plea offer.
你承认第1♥1♥4♥条条款
You admit to Article 1♥1♥4♥,
疏忽致险 接受不光荣退伍
reckless endangerment, accept a less than honorable discharge...
但你还能保留一些福利
but you get to keep some of your benefits.
你在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
认罪提议 我不会接受认罪协议的
Plea deal. I'm not taking a plea deal.
为了你的未来最好接受这个提议
Taking that deal is your best hope for a future.
我接受这个协议 就说明我我是有罪的
I take that deal, all that says is that I'm guilty.
我没有罪 我是无辜的
I'm not guilty. I'm innocent.
为了这个国家服务了20年足够说明一切
20 years of service to this country should prove that.
确实有很多人认为你是一个英雄 总士官长
It's true many people think you're a hero, Master Chief.
但是那个视频显示你是个冷血杀手
But that video says you're a cold-blooded killer.
这是个非常大方的认罪提议
It's a generous plea offer.
证明了美国想要给乔丹一个快速的解决方案
It proves the U.S. wants a speedy settlement with Jordan.
这一切只证明了他们想要快速把这事平了
All it proves is they want this to go away.
他们没指望会有反抗
They're not expecting a fight.
这不是你的那种反抗 总士官长
This isn't your kind of fight, Master Chief.
还有更高的势力
There are greater forces at play.
如果你被判上军事法庭
If you're court-martialed,
你整个的生活都会被入侵
your entire life will be invaded
而且你会面临更严峻的惩罚
and you'll face a more severe punishment
相比于这个提议
than what's in that offer.
不 我不会认罪
No. Not gonna take the plea.
想一想要是走审判会承担什么样的风险
Think of what you're risking by going to trial.
风险也属于我的工作
Risk is part of my job.
接受这个协议吧 这是你唯一的办法
Take the deal. It's your only way out.
不
No.
这里不光是我的自♥由♥处于危险之中
There is more than my freedom at stake here.
永远不逃避战斗
Never out of the fight.
说的没错 这就是我
That's right. That's me.
那我们重新审查每一个证据和每一个策略
We'll review every piece of evidence and every tactic again.
好
Good.
现在才觉得我们在交流
Now I feel like we're communicating.
坐下
Sit down.
我不会自己一个人拿头撞墙的 杰森
I'm not banging my head against the wall alone, Jason.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
还是应该叫你威廉斯少校了
Or is it "Lieutenant Commander Williams" now?
天哪
Oh, God.
怎么了
What's the matter?
意识到去E队之后会有多无聊了吗
Realizing how dull life will be with Echo?
我意识到在杰森的生涯岌岌可危时离开
I'm realizing how wrong it feels to be rolling out
这感觉好糟糕啊
with Jason's career on the line.
我们的证人陈述会帮忙的
Our depositions will help.
好吧 把他是个什么样的作战人员记录在案
All right? Get on record what kind of man and operator he is.
不确定能帮上什么忙
Not sure how much, though.
他们只担心
All they were worried about
那支丢掉的枪
was the missing gun.
要是我能进去 或许我能找到那把枪
If only I would've gone inside, maybe I would've spotted it.
就能让这一切消失
Could've made this all go away.
如果他们不相信杰森说的话
If they didn't take Jason's word for it,
是什么让你觉得他们能信我们的
what makes you think they're gonna take yours?
那些坐办公室的怀疑击杀的唯一原因
The only reason the pencil jockeys are questioning the kill
就是因为发生在一个公♥寓♥楼里
is because it happened inside an apartment building
而不是在战场
and not in the sandbox.
那些好吃懒做的人还认为这个战争有界限
Cake-eaters still think this war's got boundaries.
我就不应该告诉杰森
I never should've told Jason that...
拉卡·雅克是雷的拷问者
Raqqa Jacques was Ray's torturer.
我的意思是 万一我是他犯错误的主要原因呢
I mean, what if I primed him to make a mistake?
他没有犯错误 好吧
He didn't make a mistake. Okay?
没有理由感到内疚
Ain't no reason to feel guilty.
你在证人陈述里提到拉卡·雅克了吗
Raqqa Jacques come up in your deposition?
没有 为什么要提他
No. Why would he?
又不会改变任务
Wouldn't have changed the op.
你的证人陈述怎么样 准尉
How'd your deposition go, Warrant?
不应该私下讨论案子
Not supposed to talk about the investigation.
他就是 他就是担心老杰
He's just... he's just worried about Jace.
或担心他自己
Or himself.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表