剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Look, we can't have this hanging over us before we roll out.
那就能消除误会了 像小辣椒一样
Well, that'll clear the air like one of Pepper's
无声但致命 好吗
silent-but-deadlies, okay?
杰森不知道 但他喜欢这样
Jason don't know and that's the way he likes it.
现在集中精神 兄弟
Now focus up, bruh.
给你
Here you go.
博科把这里所有当地人都赶走了
Boko's run off all the locals out here.
B队 通过蓝线
Bravo, passing phase-line blue.
B队收到蓝线
Bravo copies phase-line blue.
十公里
Ten klicks out.
我们走吧 醒来了 记住
Hey. Let's go. Wake up. Remember,
二十分钟后得准时接近目标
drop-dead time on target's 20 mikes.
一秒钟也不能浪费 明白了吗 桑尼
Not a second to waste. You got it, Sonny?
所以 就不去美食广场了呗
Yeesh. So, no, uh, stop at the food court, then?
好吧 我觉得他知道
Okay, I think he knows.
各部门 准备DZ级威胁状态
All departments, set conditions for ThreatCon Dog Zebra.
备战 备战
Battle stations. Battle stations.
我猜这不是演习吧
I'm assuming this is not a drill?
那艘一直跟着我们的潜艇
The sub that's been trailing us
被确认为中国潜艇
has been identified as Chinese.
船长担心他们会破获船的数据
The captain's concerned about them breaching the ship's data.
而我们不能冒任何风险
And we're not taking any chances.
这是不是意味着我们的通讯都中断了
Does that mean that we're full comms blackout?
B队正在执行任务而我们却在黑暗中
We're in the dark while Bravo's in the middle of an op?
我已经批准了一条加密线路用于无人机监控
I've approved an encrypted line for your drone feed
和一条即焚短♥信♥到B队的多波段内部无线电
and a data burst text to Bravo's MBITR to
告诉他们情况
inform them of the situation.
-模糊点 -收到
- Be vague. - Copy.
我们可以发一条信息
We get one message
让B队知道他们的通讯中断了
to let Bravo know that their comms are out.
我认为指挥不顾无接触规定
I think command set aside the no-contact order
是因为这次威胁状态
because of the ThreatCon.
你要出去走走的话
If you need to step out,
这里有我
I got this.
不会让他满意的
Wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
准备好了吗
Ready?
船在威胁状态Z
Ship's in ThreatCon Zebra.
我们和作战中心失去了联♥系♥
We've lost all comms with Havoc.
这是停止的标准
That's no-go criteria.
我们知道计划 可以不需要指挥做
We know the plan. We can do it blind.
停下卡车 雷
Stop the truck, Ray.
保安在看着呢
Guards are watching.
如果卡车行迹奇怪
This truck get squirrely,
他们可能就再也不让我们进了
they will never let us in again.
要么现在做 要么就不做
This happens now or it doesn't happen at all.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
看起来他渴了
Ah, looks like he's thirsty.
壶 把那壶水给我 快点
Jug. Give me the jug of water. Hurry up.
这就对了
That's it. Come on.
布洛克 金属 从后面接近人♥质♥目标
Brock, Metal, take the backside of hostage target.
听我指示两人一起进
Dual entry on my call. All right.
二十分钟之后回来汇合
We'll rally back here in 20.
越快越好
Sooner the better.
B2 接近主站
Bravo 2, approaching primary.
B5 你和金属
Bravo 5, you and Metal
去后方 双面夹击
take the backside, dual entry on me.
B1收到 我们准备好了
Copy, Bravo 1. We're set.
老杰不是已经发过指令了吗
Didn't Jace already make that call?
-看到你需要的了吗 -是的
- See what you need? - Oh, yeah.
博科自己的手♥机♥将为网络植入后门
Boko's own cell phones will seed a backdoor into the network.
你要是看到绿灯
You see a green light,
就万事大吉了
we're good.
作战中心能帮的上忙吗
Something Havoc might've helped with?
B1 这里是B2 拿下头奖
Bravo 1, this is 2. We have jackpot.
我们现在回车上 你估计什么时候到
Heading back to the truck now. What's your ETA?
不行 你们现在来我们这
That's a negative. We need you over here now.
其他人怎么办
What can we do for the rest?
要是放了他们
Well, we set them loose,
就有很多事要解决
we got a lot of factors to deal with:
我们该怎么不被发现地把他们带到车上
how we get them to the truck without getting spotted,
更不用说这对我们来说不简单
and not to mention this ain't gonna be easy for us,
但我们没位置给他们
but, uh, we ain't got room for 'em.
我们不能就这么丢下他们
We can't just leave them here.
时间紧迫 行动吧
Burning time. Let's go.
克莱 金属
All right, Clay, Metal.
我要你拿到每位人♥质♥的名字
I want you to get, uh, names and clear videos
和清晰的视频 明白吗
of each hostage. Got it?
这能干嘛
What does this accomplish?
一旦中情局检查了服务器
Get the local intel to G5
就把当地情报传给G5
once CIA's looked at the servers.
然后他们就能过来把剩下的囚犯救出来
Then they come by and scoop up the rest of the prisoners.
目前最好的办法了
Best option on the table.
是的 动起来 快
Yep. Let's move. Quick. Let's go.
动起来
Let's go.
你做了正确决定 老杰
Made the right call, Jace.
他们为什么还跟人♥质♥在一起
Why are they still in there with the hostage?
不知道 但你看
I don't know, but look at this.
武装部队回来了
War party's returning.
我们无法通知B队
And we can't warn Bravo.
我是从卡诺州来的
I'm originally from Kano state,
但我住的村子是马多比
but my village is Madobi.
它并不远
It is not far.
你可以把我带到那
You can take me there.
好的 我们走 得行动了
Okay. Let's go. Hey, we got to move.
已经到了目标的最后时间了
We're at the drop-dead time on target.
我们得走了 拜托了
We got to go. Come on. Please.
我们在这呆太久了
We've been here so long.
抱歉 我现在什么也做不了
I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do right now.
对不起 我们能做的就这么多
I'm sorry. It's all we can do.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我们得走了
?We got to move. Let's go.
什么
What?
耐心和时间是最强大的战士
The most powerful warriors are patience and time.
求你了 等等
Please, wait! Wait!
等等 拜托
Wait! Please!
救救我们 救救我们
Help us! Help us! Help us!
等等
Wait!
等等 救救我们
Wait, help us!
等等
Wait!
救命
help!
雷 雷
Ray. Ray!
雷 能听见吗
Hey, Ray, you hear me?
队伍已经准备好了 走吧
Team's loaded in. Let's move.
动起来 快点
Move, move, move! Come on. Yeah.
收到
Roger that.
不好 他们回来了
Uh-oh. They're back.
B队注意 武装部队回来了
Bravo, be advised. War party's coming in.
他们不知道我们在这 对吗
They don't know we're in here, all right?
-他们只是再捣乱 -你确定吗
- They're just getting rowdy. - You sure about that?
我出去了
I'm out.
他们出去了
They're out.
他们安全了
They're good.
不 回到这里才算安全了
No. Not until they're back here.
有车队从营地的方向驶来
Convoy of vehicles from the direction of the camp.
甩都甩不掉
Hauling ass.
再开快一点
Moving faster than we can.
在接近撤退点前让他们跟着我们
Puts them on us before we're anywhere near exfil.
B1 有三辆车从目标处驶来
Bravo 1, we got three vehicles en route from target,
距离五公里处并逐渐靠近 完毕
about five klicks back and gaining. Over.
可能发现守卫死了
Probably found the dead guard.
收到 他们还有多久能追上我们
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表