剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
对 只是
Yeah, just, uh...
一些事 一些事情
Something, you know, something is...
在得州发生了一些事
Something's brewing in texas.
得州
Texas?
战场可是在另一个方向 伙计
Sandbox is in the other direction, man.
我知道 只是 可能是件大事
Yeah, just, this could, this could be a big deal.
听着 无论在得州发生了什么
Well, look, whatever's in texas
我们回去后也依然存在
is gonna be there when we come back.
我需要我那个可靠的陀枪霸王
I need my, uh, reliable knuckle-dragger
准备好了吗
Ready to roll, huh?
-咱们集中注意 -收到
- So, let's focus up, okay? - Roger that.
-明白 -明白了 长官
- Good? Yeah. - yeah, yes, sir.
伙计们 振作起来集♥合♥了
Hey, let's get together, boys.
把他们叫起来
Wake 'em up.
-这是你们的卧底证件 -起来了
- Your cover identification. - Wake up.
我们是陆军工程兵团
We are army corps of engineers,
在约旦工作
working in Jordan.
我们在那里驻扎
We'll be staging from there
负责修复伊朗无人机
to recover Iranian drones.
特殊任务定位在边界的另一边
Special activities has located across the border
叙利亚的达拉附近
in Daraa, Syria.
和雷一起执行任务态度好点
Be nice to be rolling with Ray.
咱们团队全员都到齐了
Have the whole team back together.
不仅是跟他一起执行任务
Eh, not just rolling with him.
鉴于本次任务属于特别行动
Since this operation is primarily special activities,
他将是总负责人
He'll be acting OIC.
什么 也就是说他的官比杰森都大
What? Does that mean that he outranks Jason?
这情况可就大不一样了
Cause that will be different.
没什么不一样的
No, it doesn't.
只能代表行动的负责人
All it means is the active OIC
了解B队的行动模式
knows how bravo operates.
我们到达后雷会讲解行动计划
Ray will read us in when we arrive.
好的
Good.
做好出发准备 伙计们
Let's get ready to roll, boys.
咱们
Hey, we, uh...
雷真的已经准备好了吗
We sure Ray's gonna be ready?
归队之后的第一个任务
First op back after being sidelined.
我知道这对我来说有多艰难
I know how tough it was for me.
肯定很艰难 但当面对
Well, yeah, but the minute those,
枪林弹雨的时候 你
uh, bullets started flying, you...
你就准备好了 就像从未离开过一样
you were ready to go, like you never left, right?
但对他来说可能会更加困难一些
Yeah, but probably gonna be a little harder for him,
在他经历了这么多之后
You know, after what he survived.
这就是我们接受训练的目的
That's why we have our training.
不是吗
Right?
他要是没考虑清楚是不会回来的
He wouldn't have come back if he wasn't right in the head.
-他没问题 -收到
- He's good. - copy.
但有一点
It's just, uh...
对他来说要肩负太多
It's a lot for him to shoulder.
肩负着指挥整个行动的压力
You know, on top of the pressure of being in charge of the op.
不存在压力
There is no pressure.
我的团队 我的行动
My team. My op.
雷很清楚这一点
No one knows that better than Ray, right?
怎么了
What's going on?
你和杰森好像在聊些什么
It looked like you and Jason, something...
他在给我念叨索托提出的变化
He was just bending my ear about Soto's changes.
他肯定很难接受这些全新的变化
That new dynamic can't be easy for him.
顺带一提 你说对了
You were right, by the way.
关于队员们和我们的事
About the guys and us.
克莱已经轻车熟路了
You know, I mean, Clay knows the whole deal.
他表现挺不错的
He was great about it.
那很好
That's good.
我需要检查下我的装备
I got to check on my gear.
伙计们
Boys.
听我说
All right.
你们的房♥间在上楼左手边
Your bunkroom's upstairs on the left.
有点挤但你们几个凑合一下
It's a bit crowded, but you guys will manage.
你不和我们一起挤一挤
You're not in there with us?
不了 我有自己住的地方
No, I got my own setup.
准尉先生
Mr. Warrant officer.
精致高贵的身份难以屈尊
A little too fancy to stay with the masses here, huh?
不是 我只是熬夜组织这次的计划
No, I've just been putting in real late hours running this op,
我就不让你们因为我分心了
So I figured I'd spare you all the distraction.
快去看看你们的房♥间
Go ahead, check it out.
我拿到了这个
I got this,
应该早点拿给你 但是
Should've given it to you earlier, but...
一直没有机会
Holding onto it.
是你在突尼斯遗失的手表
It's your watch you lost in Tunisia.
我不需要它了 都准备好了
I don't need it. I'm set.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
当然
Absolutely.
我也不知道 就
I don't know, just...
你回到了这样的环境中
You being back here in this environment,
你又经历了这么多 伙计
and everything you went through, man.
-我理解 -只是另一次行动而已
- I get it. - Like I said, brother, just another op.
快去好好整顿一下 伙计
Go ahead and get settled, man.
五分钟后预先号♥令
Warno in five.
各位 这位是我们的特别行动联络员
Everyone, meet our S.A. Liaison,
军士长米娜·哈森
Chief Petty Officer Mina Hassan.
谢谢 哈迪·法德尔
Thank you. Hadi Fadel,
叙利亚人 安排了协议
Syrian national, has brokered
贩卖♥♥五台伊朗无人机
a deal selling five Iranian drones similar
和上个月在巴格达袭击美国基地的无人机
to those used in an attack on the American base
非常相似
in Baghdad last month.
-谁是卖♥♥家 -未知
- Who's the seller? - Unknown.
-买♥♥家 -同样未知
- Buyer? - Also unknown.
但法德尔被安排在24小时内进行交货
But Fadel is set to deliver in the next 24 hours.
有情报称交易安排在达拉的一个仓库里
Intel has the transfer at this warehouse in Daraa.
我们的首要目标是摧毁无人机
Now, our primary objective is to destroy the drones,
但我们还需要抓捕在场的所有人
But we're cleared to capture anyone--
法德尔 买♥♥家 卖♥♥家 现场捕获
Fadel, buyer, seller-- on site.
什么时候出发
When do we roll out?
一旦确定目标接触了武器
Soon as we confirm weapons are on target.
看起来是一场闪电战 安排直升机在
Ah, it seems like a pretty quick hit, right? Helo in...
不行 我们要实施特洛伊木马战术
Negative. We're gonna run a Trojan Horse.
由当地的线人开车
Cross the border in the back of a truck
载着我们通过边界
driven by one of my local assets.
你没有考虑到边界守卫的问题
You're not considering border guards.
从他们头上方飞过要容易得多 雷
It's a lot easier to fly over their heads, Ray.
这样我们就没法获批空中支援了
Well, there's no way we're getting clearance on air assets.
这就像跟爸妈一起看《热舞之夜》
This is like watching Boogie Nights
一样尴尬
with your parents level of awkward.
如果你在申请资源上有什么需要帮助的
If you need help filling out a request,
斯宾塞 他...
Spenser here, he's, uh,
很擅长文字工作 对吧
good at filling out forms, now. Right?
都听你的
Whatever you need.
你们选什么方案我都执行
I'll execute whatever plan you two pick.
直升机没戏
Air's a nonstarter.
我申请过两次 都没获批
It's already been requested and denied twice.
继续施压
Push the issue.
约旦方不会支持这次行动
Jordan is not supporting this operation
雷 就问题继续施压
Ray, push the issue.
直升机不能飞入约旦领空 没得商量
So, we do not fly helos through their airspace, period.
我们乘卡车潜入 克莱
We infil via truck. Clay.
-准备近距离侦查摄像头 -收到
- Prep the CTR cameras. - Copy that.
桑尼
Sonny.
准备远程引爆
Prep RFDs.
标准炸♥药♥也要准备
Standard charges, too.
收到
Roger that.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表