剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I have... A little bit to keep me busy.
你确定吗
You sure?
一点点
Just a little bit.
好吧
All right. ?Okay.
-我尽快回来 -好的
- I'll be back soon, okay? - Okay.
我们得回你军法长的办公室去
We need to go back to your JAG's office.
你逃避不了的
You can't run from this.
-你认为我有罪 -什么
- You think I'm guilty? ?- What?
我是说你认为我有罪吗
I mean, do you think I'm guilty?
现在控方这样讲这件事
The way the prosecution is spinning this right now, I-I...
我完全能理解为什么我亲女儿
completely get why my own daughter
认为我是有罪的
would think that I'm guilty.
我知道你想把事情做好
I know you like to do things the right way.
所以我才来这里帮你
That's why I came down here to help you.
所以因此你需要做好准备
And that's why you need to prepare. Prepare.
准备什么 我的全部事业付之一炬吗
Prepare for what, my whole career to be flushed down the toilet?
我甚至都不能为自己辩护
I can't even speak in my own defense here.
威廉姆斯少校说这很正常
Well, Lieutenant Commander Williams said that's normal.
正常 你最好朋友背后捅你刀子叫正常
?Normal?Like your best friend stabbing you in the back? That's normal?
你不知道他那边的情况
You don't know what's going on with him,
但他不会的 他不会的
but he wouldn't do that. He wouldn't do that.
雷叔叔是家人
Uncle Ray's family.
但愿你是对的
You know, I hope you're right.
因为我也从来没有觉得海军会陷害我
'Cause never did I think the Navy
但现如今呢
would be railroading me, either, but here I am.
你来做什么
?What are you doing here?
就来看看你怎么样
Just want to see how you're holding up.
我很好 你怎么会觉得我需要人来看望
I'm fine. What makes you think I need checking up on?
可能是因为你最好的朋友正要上法庭
Well, maybe 'cause your best friend's on trial for his life?
也可能是因为 作为行动的总负责人
Or maybe because, as OIC on the op,
要是杰森出了事 你也危险了
if Jason goes down, you could be at risk.
干这份工作就总是被人当靶子 我能搞定
In this job, we're always in the crosshairs. I got it handled.
你能搞定是说通过律师获得豁免权
You got it handled as in... as in lawyering up and getting immunity?
队员都知道你没有做任何越界的事
Look, team knows you didn't do anything out of bounds.
杰森也没有
Okay? Neither did Jason.
我只想知道你是怎么想的
Just want to know what's going on with you, man.
你是不明白"禁止接触"的命令吗 克莱
What part of "No-contact order" Don't you understand, Clay?
好吧
All right.
桑尼·奎恩 你在做什么
Sonny Quinn, what are you doing?
就是歇一会儿
Oh, uh, just taking a break.
我拆过炸♥弹♥
You know, I've defused bombs
比这个婴儿床可简单多了
that are a lot less complicated than this crib.
好消息是你还有
Well, it's a good thing
十多周的时间来组装
you have ten more weeks to put it together.
是啊
Yeah, well, it, uh,
可能的确要花这么久
it might actually take me that long.
欢迎你随时来
You know, you're welcome here anytime.
也欢迎丽莎
Lisa, too.
好 我们一定常来看你
Yeah. We'll definitely take you up on that.
瞧 正说她呢就来了
Oh, look at that. Speak of the devil.
你的耳朵是不是在发烧
Your ears must've been burning.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this right here.
婴儿床还没有组装吗
Is that crib still in pieces?
是啊
Yes, it is, okay?
这个瑞典厨师写的组装说明太可恶了
The damn Swedish Chef wrote the directions.
我就说他搞不定的
I told him he was in over his head.
汉娜 你好吗
Hey, Hannah. How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
我想在酒吧雇个新经理
I'm, uh, trying to hire a new manager at the bar.
如果你有任何需要 我们在
Hey, if you need anything, um, we're here.
谢谢 丽莎
Thanks, Lisa.
-你们聊吧 -好 谢谢
- I'll let you two catch up. - Great. Thank you.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Uh-- You okay? - ?I'm good.
好的
All right.
抱歉我不得不延后行程
I'm so sorry I had to extend the trip,
我没意识到
but, um, you know, I didn't realize
为了一个小婴儿有那么多事要做
there was so much stuff to do for one tiny human.
事情怎么样了
How's everything going?
我差不多理完了
Uh, well, I've almost finished
最后一份军法署报告
collating the last of the reports for the JAGs, and...
我挺希望他们能叫我做证人
I kind of wish they'd just call me as a witness
这样我就能公开为杰森辩护
so I could defend Jason publicly.
代表检方工作的公众反响
The optics of working on behalf
并不太好
of the prosecution does not look great.
那不是你的选择 E队知道
Well, that ain't your choice. Echo knows that.
新工作有消息吗
You heard anything on the new job?
还没 可能卡在惯常的繁文缛节上了
Not yet, but probably just tangled up in the usual red tape.
这些拿笔杆的最好动作快点
Them, uh, damn pencil pushers better hurry their butts up
因为我们这种情况
because this right here, okay,
已经保密太久了
has been a little classified for too long.
对了 我得带汉娜
Right. I-I got to take Hannah
去看金发美人妇科医生
to go see the OB-GYN Kenobi doctor.
其实我也得走了
Ah. No, I-I actually have to go, too.
我们刚拿到许可来完成
We just got clearance to complete
拉卡·雅克的特别行动情报档案
the S.A. Intel dossier on Raqqa Jacques, so...
和汉娜好好看病
Have fun with Hannah.
我会的 晚点打给你
I will. All right. I'll call you later.
-回见 -回见
- Bye. - Bye.
该小组由八位成员组成
The panel consists of eight members.
三位已入伍 两位受过战斗测验
Three are enlisted and two are battle-tested.
四分之三的人投票才能定罪
They need three-fourths to convict.
检方会试图证明你是一个
The prosecution will want to prove you're a loose cannon
能犯下战争罪的无赖
capable of war crimes.
他们会仔细看B队20年内的
They'll have scoured through every Bravo AAR and evaluation
战后报告和评估报告
from the past two decades.
他们到底要找什么
What exactly are they looking for?
违规行为
Violations of protocol,
你和其他作战人员的过节
clashes between you and other operators.
任何证明你的情绪推♥翻♥过战术判断的事
Anything to show your emotions overruled tactical judgement.
如果他们的计划是把我爸爸说成怪物
If their plan is to make my dad out to be a monster,
我们的计划是什么
what's our plan?
引用你父亲的工作记录
Cite your father's track record.
强调他们卑劣的调查
Highlight their shoddy investigation.
怀疑旁观者不完整的枪击录像
Discredit the bystander's incomplete video of the shooting.
从你嘴里听起来挺简单
You make it sound so easy.
很抱歉打断你 少校
Um, I'm sorry to interrupt, Lieutenant Commander.
我来送拉卡·雅克的档案
I've got the Raqqa Jacques dossier.
我还想给你看点东西
I also wanted to share something else with you.
我当时正回看约旦行动的情报
I was reviewing intel from the Jordan op.
阿卡迪尔运动
那个拿着机♥枪♥有纹身的是亚泽德·纳法尔
That man with the tattoo holding the AK, that's Yazeed Nafal.
让我看看
Let me see that.
我爸射杀的就是他
That's the guy Dad shot.
他们说他只是个司机
They said he was just a driver.
在他的招募视频中 他呼吁
In his recruitment video, he calls for
"西方世界的灭亡"
"Death to the Western world."
"只是司机"个屁
"Just a driver" My ass.
-希望能有所帮助 -干得漂亮
- I hope that helps. - Excellent work.
戴维斯 谢谢你
Davis, thanks.
祝你明天好运 我们都支持你
Good luck tomorrow. We're all behind you.
这完全改变了情势 不是吗
This is a game changer, right?
证明纳法尔是阿尔卡迪尔运动的成员
Proving Nafal was an active member of the AKM
就能推♥翻♥检方的起诉
could demolish the prosecution's case.
事情开始好转了
Things are starting to look up here.
明天在法庭上 记住
In the courtroom tomorrow, remember,
审判中不只是看事实或记录
it's not just the facts or your record on trial.
审判团也会观察你
The jury will be watching you, too.
当军法署攻击你的人格
So when JAG Flores attacks your character,
或裁决对我们不利时 别回应
or a ruling goes against us, you don't react.
在混乱中保持冷静 让陪审团知道
Stay calm in the chaos and show the jury
为什么你值得信任
why they can trust you.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表