剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
如果你真的想保护你的兄弟们
If you really want to protect your brothers,
就不能只想着在战场上保护他们
you can't just be their sheepdog when you're downrange.
上周的行动证明了我已经准备好上前线了
Op last week proved I'm squared away outside the wire.
这才是最重要的 不是吗
That's all that matters, right?
开枪啊 雷
Take the shot, Ray!
振作起来啊 兄弟
Pull it together, man.
-全金属被击倒了 -火箭筒把他击倒了
- Metal's down! - RPG tore him up.
我们受到炮火攻击 重复 我们受到炮火攻击
We are under fire. I say again, we are under fire.
你们查清楚是谁发射的导弹了吗
Figure out who's firing those missiles on the ground?
是的 俄♥罗♥斯♥雇佣兵
Yes. Russian contractors.
快速通过 快速通过
Blow through! Blow through!
迫击炮离得太近了
Mortars are getting way too close.
听见了吗 雷
You hear me, Ray?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人正在推进迫击炮的位置
Russians are walking those Tootsie Rolls in.
雷
Ray!?
他们在夹叉射击包围我们
They're bracketing us while they get into position.
这些人目标明确
These guys know what they're doing.
击中我们只是时间问题
Matter of time before they're on us.
前进
Push forward!
前进 前进
Push forward! ?Push forward!
作战中心 我是B2 我们受到迫击炮攻击
Havoc, this is Bravo 2. We have incoming mortar fire.
我们需要空中支援 越快越好 收到请回复
We need air support ASAP. How copy?
收到 B2 待命
Copy, Bravo 2. Stand by.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人准备加速发射 通知快速反应部队
Russians are about to drop the hammer.Spin up the QRF.
飞行指挥官无法用地对空导弹
Flight commander can't send additional support
为该区域提供额外支持
with surface-to-air missiles in the region.
如果没有更多支援 我们的队员撑不下去的
Our boys are gonna get overrun without more boots on the ground.
这样吧 我们从北边进入
Tell you what. Look, we approach from the north,
可以避开地对空导弹 对吗
we can avoid the SAMs, right?
我们贴地飞行 山丘应该能帮我们避开防空导弹
We fly Nap of the earth, hills should help us avoid the MANPADs.
其他队员同意吗
Rest of your crew will agree?
他们不可能丢下你的队员们
No chance they'll leave your boys behind.
我去准备直升机
I'll get the bird prepped.
情况将会变得很复杂 你们俩明白自己的请求吗
It's gonna get messy out there. You two know what you're asking?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
给我两分钟时间准备
Give me two minutes to kit up.
我去召集所有人手
Need all the guns you can get.
海豹突击队
第四季 第十六集
计划是什么
What's the plan?
雷在... 队伍遇到麻烦了
Ray's in... Look, the team's in trouble.
我们要拼尽全力支援他们
We bust our ass to get to them.
只要地对空导弹还在
Long as that SAM launcher's online,
派多少人去支援B队都没用
doesn't matter how much backup we give Bravo.
最好的方法是先打掉那些导弹
Best way to help is to take out those missiles first.
作战中心 这里是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
请求敌方防空导弹坐标
Requesting coordinates for the enemy MANPADs.
收到 B1 待命
Roger that, Bravo 1. Stand by.
尼日利亚人那边有消息吗
Any word from the Nigerians?
还在和博科交火
Still engaging Boko.
没有人员可以派去支援
No assets to send as reinforcements.
所以我们的队伍只有三名作战人员
So our cavalry's three operators.
对
Yeah.
长官 请求批准在尼日利亚境内提供空中支援
Sir, I'm requesting clearance for air support in Nigeria.
俄♥国♥雇佣兵的出现
The presence of Russian-sponsored contractors
让我们的作战人员面临更复杂的险境
puts our operators at risk from a more sophisticated enemy.
你说得对 上校
Well, you're not wrong, Lieutenant,
但有担忧认为这会看起来像
but there's concern it'll look like we're sending
是美国入侵部队
an American invasion force
为了保护石油管道杀死俄♥罗♥斯♥平民
to kill Russian civilians and secure an oil pipeline.
你担心公众影响吗
You're worried about optics?
我担心我们地面上的兄弟
I'm worried about our men on the ground,
但是从政♥治♥上讲这不是指挥部能决定的
but the politics means this isn't Command's call.
要按章程办事
Got to run it up the line.
要是有人能做到 也只有你了
Well, if anyone can make it happen, it's you.
祝好运
Good luck.
他们正在射程核心 快动手
They're on the "X"! Lay it down!
辅助潜入路径带我们经过地对空导弹位置
Secondary infil route will run us past the SAM position.
咱们分头行动 我要两人步行巡逻
Let's split up. I want two on foot patrol,
三人守望
third on overwatch.
收到
Copy. ?
不行 你听我调遣
Negative. I want you on my maneuver side.
我作为基准位
I'll set up as a base element.
好的
Cool.
什么情况
The hell?
我这里被精准打击严重
I'm taking serious accurate fire up here!
有人看到狙击手在哪儿吗
Anybody got eyes on the sniper?
是的 很准
Yeah, that's accurate.
看着像是大约往东三百米
Looks like it's from about 300 meters out to the east.
不止一个
More than one.
雷 我们在这里待不了太久
Ray, we can't stay here much longer, man.
B3 向左推进
Bravo 3, push left.
开火
Light 'em up!
向左推进 向左推进 走
Push left! Push left! ?Moving!
B1呼叫B队代理指挥官 你那边什么情况
Bravo actual, this is 1. What's your status?
在行进
Moving.
等我们到他们上方再开火 好吧
Don't engage until we're on top of them, got it?
好
Yeah.
转向左 向左
Shift left! Get left!
行进
Moving!
没时间了
We don't have time for this.
准备投掷手雷
Prep for frag. ?
收到
Roger that.
-扔出手雷 -手雷扔出
- Frag out? - ?Frag out.
退后 退后
Back, back, back, back!
B3呼叫B2 狙击队把我们逼进了重机♥枪♥伏击圈
2, this is 3. Sniper team's led us into a belt-fed ambush.
枪手不够打不下来他们
We're not gonna take 'em without more shooters.
重复 枪手不够打不下来
Repeat, we are not gonna take 'em without more shooters.
B3 我是B2
Bravo 3, this is 2.
我们这里仍在交火中
We're still engaged at our position.
过不去你那里
Can't get to you.
不确定在雷与我们汇合前 桑尼能否顶住
Not sure Sonny'll be able to hold out till Ray can consolidate.
雷没有机会了
Ray doesn't stand a chance.
他决定前敌人已占尽先机
Enemy's way ahead of his decisions.
他要加入战斗 找到索托 和桑尼汇合
He's gonna have to dig in. Collect Soto, get to Sonny.
怎么才能做到
How're we gonna do that?
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
我们需要立即空中支援
We need immediate air support.
地对空导弹失效了
SAMs are down.
B3 我是B1
Bravo 3, this is 1.
我正驾驶敌方车辆往你那去
Heading to your pos in an enemy vehicle.
收到
Roger that.
你能告诉我到底发生什么了吗
You want to tell me what the hell's going on?
那条山脊上有多个狙击手
We got multiple snipers up on that ridgeline.
我们被个弹♥药♥篓子盯上了
We're pinned down by a belt-fed.
什么指令 老杰
What's the call, Jace?
你说呢 是你在打仗
You tell me! You're in the fight.
看着我 深呼吸 下指令
Hey! Look at me. Take a breath and make the call.
我们为那把机♥枪♥设立一个猎杀小组
We set up a hunter-killer team for that machine gun,
我们从侧面攻击阻击手
and we flank out the sniper position.
我们怎么分工
How do we split?
让A队把那辆车往东开 作为机动部队
Have Alpha run that truck east as a maneuver element,
我们会建立基地射击
and we'll set up base to fire.
A2 A6 把车开走
Alpha 2, 6. Take the truck.
收到
Roger that.
A3 克莱 布罗克 打狙击手
Alpha 3, Clay, Brock, light the snipers.
动起来 动起来
Move! Move!
动起来
Move!
掩护
Cover!
B1 我是A3 我们准备好了
Bravo 1, this is Alpha 2. We're set.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表