剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
They want to interview me for that SOCOM job.
那个你期望得到的职位 对吧
The one you've been hoping for, right?
是啊
Yeah.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
-这是你应得的 -谢谢
- You deserve it. - Thanks.
他们说你们在这里
They said you were in here.
哈森军士长你愿意和我探讨一下
Chief Hassan would you like to come with me to discuss
这次调查吗
the investigation?
你想说什么就在这里说吧
You can say whatever you need to here.
这次调查已经有结论了
The investigation has concluded.
等等 这么快
Wait, already?
我还以为得两个星期呢
I-I thought it takes, uh, two weeks.
如果情况明确的话不用那么久
Less, if a clear picture emerges.
卫肖少校因为做出与军管身份
Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw is being counseled
不相称行为而受到劝诫
for conduct unbecoming of an officer.
这个行为会记录在他的海军档案中
It will be reflected in his FITREP.
除此以外 不会采取其他措施
Otherwise, no further action will be taken.
-这就完了 -因为这是骚扰
- Wha... That's it? - Since it was harassment
而不是真正的侵犯
rather than assault,
基于目前的战略环境来说...
command discretion plays a bigger role.
他对命令的裁量能力更加重要
And given the current strategic circumstances...
就是说战争比战士更重要
It's warfighting over warfighters.
我就明说了吧
Cards on the table,
J.G.戴维斯 你没有告诉我
J.G. Davis, you failed to inform me
你和卫肖少校之间
that you had some unresolved past animosity
过去有过积怨
against Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw.
等一下 这件事不是因为我
Wait a minute, this has nothing to do with me.
如果我事先知情 也许卫肖把这次调查辩解为
If I had known, perhaps Whitshaw's assertion
你因为之前两人之间的积怨而对他的报复
that this matter was really about exercising your grudge
就不会对调查组的结论起这么大的作用
would have carried less weight with the investigative team.
她只是为了帮我
She was trying to help me.
也许有更好的方法来做到这一点
May have been better ways to do that.
但是
But...
如果卫肖少校再次进行报复
if Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw retaliates again...
你们知道该去哪找我
you both know where to find me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不必道歉
No, don't be.
这件事本来就没有胜算 我会没事的
The whole process is a minefield. I'll be fine.
雷
Ray.
稍等一下
Yeah, just one second.
进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
你怎么还这么精神
Oh. What's got you sharking?
通常胜利之后你都会歇一下
You're usually kicking back after a victory.
把那些人留在那里
Yeah, not much of a mission success, you know,
肯定算不上胜利完成任务
with, uh, leaving those people behind, that's for sure.
我们救出的那个也不算全身而退
The one we saved isn't home free either.
想到他以为是噩梦结束
It just killed me seeing
那种如释重负的样子
how relieved he was,
我心里就觉得难受
so happy that the whole nightmare was over,
事实上却
when really it's just...
他将来的路会很艰难
Hard road ahead for him.
是啊
Yeah.
他要自己承受这些
And he's doing it without
不像我们还接受过相应的训练
the training that allows us to handle it all.
是啊
Right.
他没你那么幸运
He's not as lucky as you.
知道吗 老杰
You know, uh, Jace, uh,
你说得对
you were right, man. Um...
我是应该觉察到桑尼有问题
I should have been aware of Sonny's mess.
我以为我把他骂醒了
Yeah, I thought I hammered him out last week.
我现在都不知道该怎么处理他
I'm not sure how I'm gonna handle him now.
也许 就别处理了
Maybe... maybe don't.
你什么意思 我不能吗
what are you saying-- I can't?
不是 我是说你用不着
No, I'm saying you don't have to. ?
有多少次你为了B队
I mean, how many times have you let your life suffer
牺牲掉自己的生活
for the sake of Bravo's?
你为了我们每天能安全回家
You give enough of yourself
已经付出你的全部了
just making sure we get home every day.
除此之外你又不欠我们的
You don't own anyone any more than that.
要是回家以后我就不管了
Yeah, but what... I mean, what's the point in getting
那他们安全到家了又有什么意义
everyone home safe if I just ignore their six afterwards?
还在想着西奥的事吗
Theo's still in your head, huh?
听着 老杰 他从没当过B1
Look, Jace, he never wore the Bravo 1 patch.
他不知道你肩上的责任有多重
Okay? So he can't understand the load that you carry.
不管桑尼能不能做好
Either Sonny gets right or he doesn't. It...
都不是你的责任
it's not on you.
你们怎么这么安静
Why you guys so quiet in here?
该说的都说了
Said all we needed to.
是啊 还以为要等到有人流血
Ah, right. Thought the party wasn't over
派对才会结束
till somebody was bleeding.
被你发现了 老杰
You got me, Jace.
你要是想批评我闹事的话
If you want to read me the riot act, then...
你说吧 我活该
go ahead, I deserve it.
行动胜利了
Op was a win.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
你希望你能多做些什么吗
You wishing you could do more?
那些
Those...
关押在博科集中营的囚犯
those prisoners back at the Boko camp--
我知道不管他们不是你的本性
I know it's not in your DNA to leave them behind.
对我失望的也不止那些囚犯
Prisoners aren't the only ones I've let down.
这种事很多
Lot of that going around.
是吗
Yeah?
我插手了一件
Inserted myself into a situation
自以为能解决的事
that I thought I could fix.
结果事情变得更糟了
I only made it worse.
什么 在船上吗
What, here on the ship?
需要我帮忙吗
Anything I can do to help?
不用
Nothing.
我自己的麻烦
My mess.
你有后悔
You ever regret
插手了吗
getting involved?
问题肯定是需要解决的
The problem definitely needs working.
我只是不确定是否该由我来解决
I'm just not sure I'm the one to fix it.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表