剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
对 对
Yeah, right.
你能听到我说话吗
Hey. Hey, can you hear me?
我能听见
I can hear you.
对不起 好几天没跟你联♥系♥
Hey, hey, sorry I-I haven't checked in a couple days.
你感觉怎么样
H-How, uh... how you feeling?
很好
Good.
宝宝踢了我一天了
The baby's been kicking all day.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你在哪呢
Yeah. So, where are you?
我现在在海上
I'm in the middle of the ocean.
产前派对比有鲨鱼穿梭的水域还让你害怕吗
Baby shower scare you more than shark-infested waters?
我没想放你鸽子 我发誓
Yeah, I'm not ghosting you. I swear.
我们也没想到会突然出任务
We just... ripped out unexpectedly and, uh,
而且接下来的两个月我都会待在这
well, I'm gonna be here for the next two months.
派对肯定是参加不了了
So the shower's out.
对
Yeah, and...
而且孩子出生也赶不上了
and the delivery.
我本来也不确定你和丽莎会想陪产
I wasn't really sure you and Lisa wanted to be here for that.
我还希望能在宝宝出生前见她一面
I was hoping to meet her before the baby arrived.
关于这件事
Yeah, uh, about that, um...
我和丽莎结束了
me and, uh, Lisa, we ended up, uh...
我们分手了
well, we... we finished things.
桑尼 我很遗憾
Oh, Sonny, I'm sorry.
我也知道像丽莎这样有责任心的女士
Look, I-I know I had much more appeal as a parent
在我身边会让我更像是一个合格的家长
with, um, a responsible Miss Lisa by my side,
但是
but, um...
我
you know, I'm...
我打算独自承担这件事
I'm fixin' to give this a go solo,
要是你同意的话
if, uh, you're okay with that.
我当然同意
Of course I'm okay with that.
你会成为我们女儿的好爸爸的
You are gonna make a great father to our little girl.
所以说
So...
是个 是个女儿
Wow, it's... it's a girl?
是的
Yeah.
小女孩
Little girl, huh?
你会很出色的
You're gonna be amazing.
是
Yeah.
雷
Ray?
雷 你睡了吗
Ray, you awake?
雷
Ray?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表