剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Come on, get up. Get your ass up. Go.
作战中心 这里是B1 我们还需要些时间
Havoc, this is 1, we need more time on target.
希望是有人在说话
Yeah, I hope that means someone's talking,
因为目标A剩下的时间不多了
cause the window's closing on target A.
对贝勒哈吉的袭击
The assault on Behadj isn't the only clock
不只是他们唯一需要担心的
that they need to worry about.
B1 请注意
Bravo 1, be advised,
当地政♥府♥的人正前往你们的位置
you have local authorities en route to your pos
去扣留囚犯
to take custody of detainees.
还以为你们给我们争取时间了
Thought you're buying us more time.
我们试过
We tried.
但突尼斯人想尽快解决这个问题
But the Tunisians want to put a lid on this as soon as they can.
他们要为任何囚犯负责
They're responsible for anyone detained.
他们预计什么时候到
What's their ETA?
大约15分钟
Approximately 15 mikes.
收到 15分钟 完毕
I copy, 15 mikes. Bravo out.
跟我来
On me.
时间不多了 我们需要一个绝杀
Clock's running out. We need a buzzer beater.
你有什么想法 老杰
What's on your mind, Jace?
纳斯里也知道点事情
Nasri knows something for us too.
那烟鬼只是给了你个联♥系♥方式
That smoke shop's giving you a contact
你怎么就觉得能从他们身上问出东西
how you think we're getting anything from those dudes.
可以再试试纳斯里 给他点甜头...
Could go at Nasri again, sweeten offer...
不 他更怕阿尔卡迪尔运动
Nah, he's more afraid of AKM
没那么害怕我们
than he is of us.
谈不拢的
Not gonna make a deal.
不能把好处给不想要的人
Can't give a carrot to someone who ain't hungry.
不如我们让他吃点苦头
How about we give them the stick?
强化审讯
Enhanced interrogation?
普通审讯一无所获
Standard interrogation's got us nothing.
很多人说强化审讯的结果是一样的
Lot of people say EITs get that same result.
不管有没有用 它是非法的
Doesn't matter if it works or not, it's illegal.
难道我们要眼睁睁看着雷死
What, are we gonna sit back and watch Ray get his throat slit,
因为我们害怕军事法庭吗
because we're afraid of some kind of court-martial?
强化审讯就是这种紧急情况用的
This is the ticking time bomb scenario that EIT is for.
他们这么对我们
They do it to us.
以其人之道还治其人之身
Turnabout it's fair play.
我们得做得更好
We got to be better than that.
比他们更好
Better than them.
如果我们跟他们同流合污...
If-if we sink down to their level...
如果我们不同流合污 雷就没机会了
If we don't sink to their level, Ray's got no shot.
那个教会我
Team leader who taught me
这份工作意义何在的队长是不会越界的
what this job means would never cross this line.
那些人♥渣♥抓住雷的时候 这界就动了
That line got moved when those dirtbags got Ray.
想想你作为作战人员的荣誉吧
Think of your legacy as an operator.
你在队里的所有辉煌都会被抹去
Every good thing that you ever did on the teams gets erased
就被这一个举动
by this one act.
如果我没救出雷 所有辉煌都不重要了
Every good thing gets thrown out if I don't get Ray back.
-我也想找他 但... -听着
- Hey, I-I want to find him too, but... - All right, look.
雷找回来时我的前途就没了 你不一样
My career is over when I get Ray back, yours isn't.
你跟总部的关系如履薄冰
You're on thin ice with command as it is.
我不会把你拉下水的 你也是
I'm not bringing you down with me. You, either.
我一直在想雷当时的反应
You know, I just keep thinking about how Ray reacted
当我们都想为他撒谎
when we all wanted to lie for him
以为他扔了那颗手雷时
when we thought he threw that homewrecker,
我不确定他是否希望我们
and I'm just not sure he'd want us
拿荣誉和他的命交换
to trade our honor for his life.
特别是你 老杰
Especially you, Jace.
如果我不尽力把雷救回来
If I don't do whatever it takes to get Ray back,
他的家人会看到他被处决
his family will see him executed.
我会毫无荣誉可言
I'll have no honor to speak of.
也只有我们会想
Yeah, we're the only one thinking, uh--
我宁愿为了救他被革职
I'd rather be bounced trying to save his life
也不愿后悔让你一个人面对
than regret letting you hang alone.
我加入
I'm in.
这就是我们和敌人的区别
This here is what separates us from the enemy.
我们有规章 他们没有
We have a code and they don't.
桑尼是对的 老杰 雷不想这样
Sonny's right, Jace. Ray wouldn't want this.
那还好他现在也没法拦我了
Oh. It's good he's not here to stop me, then.
走吧
Let's go.
我想你不会告诉我为什么
I don't suppose you'll tell me why
你对这一切如此冷静
you're so calm about all this.
我不冷静
I am not calm.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我每分钟都很害怕
I'm scared every minute.
为了不让他们看出来我竭尽全力
It takes everything I have not to show it to them.
我不能让他们知道
I cannot give them the satisfaction
他们快攻破我了而满足
of knowing they're getting to me.
我一个人的时候更糟
It was worse when I was alone.
但你还是忍♥了
But yet you endured.
我有一个咒语
I have a mantra.
"他们打不垮我"
"They will not break me."
他们打不垮我
They will not break me.
他们...打不垮我
They will not... break me.
就是这样 兄弟
That's it, brother.
你能行
You got this.
坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
战争就是地狱 朋友
War is hell, man.
B4 这里是B6
Bravo 4, this is 6.
就让全金属和布罗克两人保持警戒能行吗
Can Metal and Brock hold security without you?
可以
Affirm.
好 到囚犯扣留点来找我
Great. Come meet me here at the DCP.
收到 马上到
Copy that. Moving.
需要我做什么
What do you guys need?
你和三十在这保持警戒
You and Thirty hold security here.
起来 我们聊聊
Come on. Let's talk.
走
Let's go.
过来 坐下 坐一会
Come here. Come here, sit down. Sit down for a second.
纳斯里很喜欢你 法拉兹 你知道吗
Mr. Nasri really likes you, Faraz. You know that?
不然他就不会给你一块美国手表
He wouldn't have given you an American's watch if he didn't.
所以你要是知道什么的话 跟我说
So if you know anything, tell me,
我就可以让他们停下
And I can stop them from what they're doing
在另一个房♥间对你朋友做的事
to your friend in the other room.
他不是我朋友 他是个傻瓜
He is not my friend. He's a fool.
经过有静电的地方时
Did you smell the food,
你闻到食物的味道了吗
when we passed the static?
等会再说
Not now.
我们开始吧
Let's start here.
你不喜欢纳斯里
You don't like Nasri?
你觉得他不是一个真正的穆♥斯♥林♥信徒
You think he's not a true Muslim.
他只知道拿你兄弟们的钱
He just, he takes money from your brothers
你兄弟在战斗他却在背后嘲笑他们的事业
doing the fighting and mocks their cause behind their backs?
下一个受折磨的人
Yet you're gonna be
很快就会是你
one who's enduring the pain and suffering next
因为你在保护他
because you're sitting here protecting him.
能为我兄弟流血是荣幸
It will be an honor to bleed for my brothers.
想着你的儿子
Think of your son.
只是一个简单的问题
It's a real simple question...
你好好想想
when you think about it.
正确的回答会结束这一切
The right answer will put a stop to all this.
无论你对我做什么 都赶不上背叛我的伙伴
Whatever you do to me, it won't be as bad
他们会对我做的事
as what happens if I betray my partners.
除非你比我以为的更像他们
Unless you are more like them than I thought.
参与你们的事业对你来说很重要吧
Being part of the cause is important to you, huh?
支持你的兄弟们
Supporting your brothers?
但你却不能按照自己的方式做出贡献
But you can't contribute the way you'd like.
是吧
That right?
因为纳斯里在阻碍你
'Cause Nasri's holding you back.
我知道跟一个不愿意听你意见的人
I know what it's like to work for someone
一起共事是什么感觉
who doesn't listen to me.
有多少次他否定了你
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表