剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
The same terrorist that blew up 12 servicemen in Baghdad.
回答问题 海军军士
?Answer the question, Petty Officer.
不 没看见
No, I didn't.
四个目光敏锐的神枪手 没有一个人发现了枪
Four eagle-eyed sharpshooters, and not one of them spotted a gun.
你是否质疑过
Have you ever questioned
B1在执行任务中作出的决策
Bravo 1's decision-making on a mission?
我们都有意见上的分歧
We've all had our difference of opinions.
但我比任何人都信任海斯总士官长能带我们安全回家
But I trust Master Chief Hayes more than anyone to get us home.
是否有人提过要打开保护罩
Has anyone discussed going "Shields up"
来保护你们的队长
to protect your team leader?
没有 长官
No, sir.
如果有兄弟触犯了战争罪
No member of Bravo would stand by
B队中没有任何人会支持他
and support a brother if he committed a war crime.
你们中没有任何人看到那把未知的枪
None of you saw this elusive gun,
可你们都断言 发誓 说海斯总士官长是无辜的
yet you all assert, under oath, that Chief Hayes is innocent.
如果他真的犯了错误 他自己会承认的
If he made that mistake, he'd own up to it.
是吗
Really?
你能举出一个海斯总士官长在作战中
Can you name one instance of Master Chief Hayes
承认自己所犯错误例子吗
owning up to an error he made in the field?
想不出来
Nothing comes to mind.
队友的证词将你描述成
Teammates painted a picture of you
一个在作战中永远掌控一切的形象
as someone who's always in control on the battlefield.
我不确定他们是否有所动摇
I'm not sure they swayed the panel.
只有两个人见过战斗
Only two members have seen combat.
其余的人根本不知道战场什么样
The rest of them don't know what it's like outside the wire.
所以一级准尉佩里
Which is why Chief Warrant Officer Perry,
他作为一名官员和作战人员 是我们影响庭审意见的关键
as an officer and operator, is our best option to appeal to them.
或者是压垮我的最后一根稻草
Or the best option to put the final nail in my coffin.
现在法庭恢复秩序
Court will now come to order.
政♥府♥一方准备好了吗
Is the government prepared to proceed?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
传唤下一位证人
Call your next witness.
政♥府♥要求一级准尉
The government calls Chief Warrant Officer
雷蒙德·佩里出庭作证
Raymond Perry to the stand.
你何时得知你的追捕目标就是折磨你的人
When did you learn the man you were hunting was your torturer?
执行任务的前一晚
The night before the mission.
海斯总士官长是何时得知的
When did Master Chief Hayes learn this?
第二天早上
The next morning.
海斯总士官长是否迫使你
Did Master Chief Hayes pressure you
在未经约旦批准的情况下发起行动
into launching an op without approval from Jordan?
没有
No.
没有
No?
在你的书面证词中 被问及海斯总士官长
In your deposition, when asked if Master Chief Hayes
是否渴望执行本次任务时 你的回答是肯定的
was eager to pursue the op, you answered yes.
是的 他是想执行任务 但他没有强迫我
Yes, he wanted to move; no, he didn't pressure me.
事件的时间线显示
The timeline of events indicates that
海斯总士官长一得知你与任务的关联性
as soon as Master Chief Hayes knew of your connection
就全速推进了任务进程
to the mission, the op was full speed ahead.
是的 那天早上我们收到了行动时间紧迫的情报
Yes, we received time-sensitive actionable intel that morning.
你是说 海斯总士官长得知拉卡·雅克
You're saying the Master Chief's knowledge of Raqqa Jacques
和发起本次行动之间 仅仅是巧合
and the launch of this op was just a coincidence?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
时间至关重要
Time was of the essence.
你成为准位军官以来 领导过多少次特别任务
How many S.A. missions have you led as warrant officer?
两次
Two.
你被囚禁了六天 在生理和心理上
You were held captive for six days and subjected
都受到了极大的折磨
to extreme physical and psychological torture.
我确信 如果你是因为
I'm sure no one in this courtroom
你所信任的人承诺为你报仇
would blame you for bending
所以你才屈服于他的意愿
to the will of someone you trust
法庭之上没有人会责备你
if they promised you retribution.
这是一个问题吗 长官
Is that a question, sir?
那一定很难 你做了他的下属十三年
Must be difficult... to suddenly act as OIC
现在忽然成了他行动的负责人
to a man you have been subordinate to for 13 years.
我很尊重海斯总士官长
As much as I respect Master Chief Hayes,
但我更尊重指挥系统
I respect the chain of command more.
参与这次行动是我的决定
It was my decision to take the op kinetic.
这次任务很成功
The mission was a success,
后续也很顺利
as was the follow-on.
供记录在案的是
And for the record...
杀了拉卡·雅克的是我
I killed Raqqa Jacques,
不是杰森·海斯
not Jason Hayes.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
尊敬的法官
Your Honor,
鉴于一级准尉佩里的证词
given that Chief Warrant Officer Perry's testimony
否认了谋杀的报复动机
nullifies the revenge motive for murder,
我提议撤销所有指控
I propose a motion to dismiss all charges.
我会撤销预谋谋杀的指控
I will dismiss the charge of premeditated murder.
但陪审团仍可做出过失杀人的判决
But the members could still find for involuntary manslaughter.
证人可以退席了
The witness may be excused.
雷最后还是维护了你
Ray had your six after all.
失去杀人动机这一条让控方的案子有了破绽
Losing motive puts a big hole in the prosecution's case.
但是过失杀人的指控
But the involuntary manslaughter,
会把我踢出队伍
this boots me off the team,
让我蹲十年监狱
gets me ten years.
现场还是没有枪
Still, there's no gun.
我们的专家证人会在视频证据里找到破绽的
Our expert witness will poke holes in the video evidence.
专家证人 你是说我的案子
Expert witness? You're telling me
全靠某个电脑宅男
I have to rely on some computer geek
去找到某个消失了的镜头吗
to look for missing camera angles here?
连你都说过那段视频
I mean, even you said that video
让我看起来像个杀手
makes me look like a killer.
我需要为自己作证
I need to tell my side of the story.
把你放到证人席上会让人觉得咱们孤注一掷了
Putting you on the stand will make us look desperate.
我是孤注一掷了
I am desperate.
在作证准备时我就问了三个问题
?It only took me three questions
就让你开始自我辩解
to get you to self-destruct in prep.
弗洛雷斯巴不得把你弄到他的地盘上刺♥激♥你
Flores is dying to get you on his turf and push your buttons.
我的证词是有分量的
My word should matter.
如果你在证人席上爆发
If you blow up on the stand,
你的证词会让你蹲一辈子监狱
your word will get you sent away for the rest of your life.
现在在受审的人是我 长官
It's my ass on the line, ma'am.
你是否庄严宣誓你在本最高军事法庭上
Do you solemnly swear or affirm that the testimony
所提供的一切证词
you will give in this General Court-Martial will be the truth,
均为真实的和正确的
the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
违者将会被判伪证罪
under penalty of perjury?
我宣誓
I do.
请坐吧
Please be seated.
请陈述你的姓名 军衔及所属部队
State your name, rank and billet.
杰森·海斯 总士官长 隶属美国海军
Jason M. Hayes, Master Chief, United States Navy.
海军精英特种作战发展部队
Navy Special Warfare Development Group.
-B队队长 -请开始询问证人
- Bravo Team Leader. - It's your witness.
总士官长 请讲述一下3月11日在伊尔比德
Master Chief, walk me through what happened
发生的事情
in Irbid on 11 March.
B队抵达目的地
Bravo Team arrived on target.
我的队员观察到两个人
My teammates observed two men
进入一座公♥寓♥楼 其中一人肩上扛着冲♥锋♥枪♥
enter an apartment complex, one shouldering an AK.
因为他们有武器
Because they were armed,
所以我们持枪进入了公♥寓♥楼
we entered the apartment complex with our pistols drawn.
你们进入公♥寓♥楼时肯定非常混乱
Surely it was chaos the moment you entered the building.
在这类动能作战中
How are you able to recall what happened
你们如何能记住现场发生的情况
during such a kinetic operation?
我们受过专业的训练
We're trained to do this.
这是我们的工作
It's our job.
我们在混乱中能够保持冷静
We remain calm in the chaos.
就好像是放慢镜头
It's like time slows down.
我带领队伍走到楼梯口
I led my team up the stairs.
我是队伍的先锋 我转过拐角
I was the tip of the spear. I rounded a corner.
往上看 见到一名男性
I looked up, I saw a male--
黑色头发 防风夹克
black hair, track jacket.
左手拿着一把枪
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表