剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Is Cerberus with you?
是的 和我一起
Yeah, he is.
收到 B队已出发
Copy that. Bravo's en route
前往一号♥集结点
to rally point one.
向南走 别进溪谷
Head south, stay out of the ravine
我们会尽量吸引敌人火力
and we'll draw the enemy to us.
好的 收到
All right, copy.
我们可以在视线范围内通讯
I'm on line-of-sight comms.
要是进溪谷就收不到通讯了
I hit the ravine, I'll be off the grid.
收到 B2通话结束
Copy that. Bravo 2 out.
杰森从那么高的地方摔下来都没事
Jason took a million dollar fall.
我开始觉得他真的是美国队长了
Starting to think he really is Captain America.
哪怕是美国队长 在没有通讯没有守望的情况下
Well, even Captain America wouldn't last with no comms,
也活不下来
and no overwatch.
塔哈勒的火力现在集中在我们这
Tahara bull's-eye's on us now.
杰森比我们还安全
Jason's safer than we are.
他迟早会被那些穆♥斯♥林♥包围
Until some hajji posse surrounds him.
我敢保证他们看见他往溪谷那里走了
I guarantee you they saw him go over into the ravine.
后方袭击 后方袭击
Contact rear! contact rear!
AC-130空中炮艇返回位置
AC-130's back on station.
终于看到B队了
Finally get eyes on Bravo.
侦察监视设备正在连线
ISR's coming up.
好了 我们需要让雷进行紧急医疗撤退
All right, we need to get a nine-line from Ray.
看起来不妙啊
That doesn't look good.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
放下
Drop it.
地狱犬
Hey. Cerberus.
好了
All right.
你没事了
Hey. You're okay. All right.
我们离开这里
We need to get you out of here.
过来 有我在
Come on. I got you.
好了 跟着我
Okay. With me.
谢谢你掩护我后方 伙计
Thanks for having my six, buddy.
有我在
I got you.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
好了
Okay.
没事 你不会这样离开
It's okay. This is not how you're gonna go.
你不会这样离开
It's not how you're gonna go.
失血很多 兄弟
Lost a lot of blood, man.
坚持住 库丘
Hang in there, Cujo.
坚持住 兄弟
Hang in there, brother.
战神基地 这里是B1
Ares base, this is Bravo 1.
请求紧急医疗撤离
Requesting immediate medivac.
加油 坚持住 库丘
Come on, stay with me, Cujo.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
我要带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
好吗
All right?
你没事的
You're good.
我要带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
好了 我知道
Okay. I know.
我知道你受伤了
I know. I know.
没事的
It's okay.
要带你离开这里
Gonna get you out of here.
就这样 加油
Here we go. Come on.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
计数能手 我们弹♥药♥怎么样
Ace count, where we at on ammo?!
弹♥药♥足够 但鉴于敌人的人数
We're good, but the amount of guys coming,
可能要不够了
that's gonna change!
老杰应该到这里了啊
Jace should've been here by now.
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is havoc.
H1正在等待你们确认交火
Hammer 1 is standing by for your approval to engage.
收到了吗
How copy?
作战中心 这里是B2
Havoc base, this is Bravo 2.
山脊上 距离一公里 比我们的位置高60度
The ridgeline, one klick out, 60 degrees our position.
H1可以出击
Hammer 1 is cleared hot.
收到
Roger that.
好了 就这样 通知他们 我们走
All right, that's it. Call 'em up. Let's go.
我们马上到家了
Hey. We're almost home.
库丘会没事的 兄弟
Cujo's gonna be okay, man.
他是我认识的最坚强的海豹队员
He's-he's the toughest frogman I know.
这就是我一直跟你说的
This is what I've been telling you.
只要你心思没在战场上就有人会受伤
Put your mind anywhere but downrange and people get hurt!
你不能做一个半吊子 海斯
You can't be half a gangster, Hayes.
好了
All right.
有我在
I got you.
好了
All right.
在溪谷 我收到地狱犬的信标了
The ravine. I've got cerberus' beacon.
一定是杰森激活的
Jason must've activated it.
他们为什么不动
Why aren't they moving?
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is havoc.
我们收到了B1的地点
Believe we have Bravo 1's location.
他在你们东边约457米的位置
He's 500 yards east of your pos.
作战中心 这里是B2
Havoc base, this is Bravo 2.
呼叫空中支援 但是确保
Have CAS start making gun runs, but make damn sure
离我们和B1的频闪灯远一点
you stay away from bravo 1's strobe and ours.
收到了吗
How copy?
收到 B2
That's a good copy, Bravo 2.
好的
Good.
火力支援只是帮我们分散火力
Gun runs are only gonna call the heat off us.
但是杰森不会安全 我们什么都不干吗
Jason's not gonna be safe, man. We just gonna sit here?
B1 作战中心 无线电检测
Bravo 1, Havoc, radio check.
作战中心 这里是B1 重复一遍
Havoc, this is 1. Say your last.
作战中心 作战中心 这里是B1 重复一遍
Havoc... Havoc, this is 1. Say your last.
好了
Come on.
过来 有我在
Come here. I got you.
好了
All right.
只有一条路走 往上走
Only one way to go, that's up.
不会放弃的 加油
Not giving up. Come on.
有我在 加油
I got this. Come on.
B2 注意 B1那边有十多个敌人
Bravo 2, be advised, Bravo 1 has over a dozen fighters
正在往他的方向行动
headed towards his location.
非常近 收到了吗
Danger close. How copy?
B2收到 那个侦察机暴露了杰森的地点吗
Bravo 2 copies all. That ATAK give away Jason's position?
他的信标在发送信♥号♥♥ 我们至少五分钟的距离
His beacon is pinging. We're at least five mikes out.
我们要赶不到了
We ain't gonna make it in time.
但得试试
We gotta try.
我们走
Let's go.
没事的 地狱犬
It's all right, Cerberus.
我们会没事的 好吗
We're gonna be good. Okay?
趴下 趴下
Lay down. Lay down.
好吗 趴下
All right? Lay down.
趴下 不要动
Lay down. Stay here.
我应该看到那个导线的
I should have seen the wire.
然后呢
Then what?
你代替库丘进棺材吗
You'd be in that casket instead of Cujo?
如果我再快那么一点点
You know, if I was just a little bit quicker...
或许我们能过那扇门 我们三个都被放倒
Maybe we go through the door, all three of us get put down.
但是你刚在停机坪上说
Yeah, but on the tarmac you just said...
那是气话 这不是你的过错
I was angry. It wasn't your fault.
这是战争 没有任何逻辑
It was war. No logic to it.
我曾经也失去过队员 但是
You know, I've lost teammates before, but...
这一次
This one...
我只是觉得能多做点什么来救库丘
I just feel like I could have done more for Cujo.
这六年战争我安葬了八名作战人员
Buried eight operators in the six years of this war.
八个人
Eight men.
作为他们的领袖 我觉得我
As their team leader, I feel like I let
辜负了他们所有人
every single one of them down.
那种内疚和痛苦
That guilt and pain,
甚至不会用这来诅咒我的死敌
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表