剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Told her I'm not sure what's on your back,
但一定事出有因
but it's something.
是啊是啊 确实是有事发生了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it sure is something.
我之前在得州的时候 我
When I was back in Texas, I, uh,
碰到了过去一个很亲密的老朋友
ran into an old friend that I used to be close with,
然后...发生了某些事情
and... something happened.
然后现在某个事情也会在四个月后发生了
And now that something is gonna be here in four months.
-孩子吗 -就是在我们分开前
- A kid? - News was a parting gift
那次分手告别时怀上的
just before we spun up. Wow.
桑尼·奎恩要做爸爸了
Sonny Quinn a dad, huh?
如果能有办法我也不想
Not if I can help it.
戴维斯还不知道
Davis doesn't know?
她身上的担子已经很多了
It's a lot to saddle her with over here.
你懂的 这份工作的高♥强♥度要求
You know, with the demands of the job,
还有我和戴维斯之间的感情
and the little thing I got going on with Davis,
也许这个意外不会产生什么影响
you know, maybe it doesn't change anything.
一个孩子
A kid?
我不知道这怎么不会产生影响
I can't see how that doesn't change things.
这不是你该想明白的 对吧
Well, it ain't for you to figure it out, is it?
戴维斯不需要知道这件事
Davis doesn't need to hear about this.
好吗
Okay?
收到
Copy.
我可以帮你 只要你教我怎么用
You know, I can help you with that if you show me how to use it.
从刚放弃随身听的人口中说出
Yeah, says the guy that just retired his Walkman.
很搞笑
It's funny.
而且很真实
And very true. Yes, I did.
你的手是受伤最严重的 对吧
Your hands got the worst of it, huh?
-很难讲 -你还好吗
- Hard to say. - You all right?
你从没说过你被关的事
You haven't talked about your captivity.
如果你能坦然接受 而且已经过去了
If you're at peace with that, and it's behind you,
我没问题 但是我对于
I'm good with that, but what I'm not good with
你我之间的事情是有问题的
is what's going on between you and I.
听着 我出来的很早是因为
Look, the reason I came out here early was...
我需要些空间
I just needed some space, man.
没人在我身后追着
All right, no one hawking over my shoulder,
询问我 担心我
questioning me, worrying about me,
我回来之后所有人都这样
like everybody's been doing since I got home.
太累了
It's exhausting.
到了晚上就能感觉
Way it goes at night, it...
我被我的手疼醒
I get woken by the aches in my hands, the...
还有腿上的伤
the wound in my leg.
那可是电钻 杰森
It was a power drill, Jason.
拉卡·雅克亲自动手的
Raqqa Jacques got hands-on with them.
那种疼痛
The pains...
一些想法随之而生
Some of the thoughts that crawl in with them.
我下床到楼下
I slip out of bed to go downstairs
去拿点冰麻木一下疼痛
to, you know, get some ice to numb it.
问题是 梦幻之家的地板咯吱响
The thing is, the dream home's got creaky floors
该死的制冰机听起来像50口径手♥枪♥
and a damn ice maker that sounds like a 50-cal.
整个房♥子都醒了
Whole house wakes up.
然后他们问我为什么起来
Then they're asking me why I'm up.
"我只是拿杯水"
"I'm just getting a glass of water."
我得跟他们撒谎啊 杰
I gotta lie to 'em, J.
我讨厌对他们撒谎
I hate lying to 'em.
我怎么把那种画面放到奈玛德脑子里
How do I put that... that vision in Naima's head?
我怎能让贾米拉知道
How do I end Jameelah's childhood
有那种邪恶存在 因而结束她的童年
by letting her know that type of evil exists?
这就是那家伙对你做的
That's what this guy did to you.
在糟糕的夜晚 他还在做
Keeps doing, on the bad nights.
目标手♥机♥刚刚出现了
Target cell phone just popped.
B3 B6
Bravo 3, Bravo 6,
我们在你东北边的楼里发现目标
we got a hit in the building to your northeast.
把位置移到后面 以便我读得更准确
Shift position to the backside to give me a more accurate read.
目标的朋友们吗
Friends of our target?
B1 B6
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6.
两个男人刚进来 其中一人带着AK
Two men just entered, one carrying an AK.
车没熄火
Left the car running.
-我们得进去 雷 -不可能
- We need to get in there, Ray. - It's not happening.
里面有武装保安 不能悄悄把他拿下
Armed security inside means we're not taking him quietly.
这是行动任命
That's the op ord.
如果我们跟丢了他们 就没法拿下格内姆
We're not taking Ganim at all if we lose them.
B9 这是B2
Bravo 9, this is Bravo 2.
高价值目标可能与武装连队撤离
HVT may move out with armed company.
我们得继续追 直到他被控制住 完毕
We need to pursue until he's in a controlled environment. Over.
收到 B2 追捕会是个挑战
Copy, Bravo 2. Pursuit's gonna be a challenge.
我们资源有限 如果他进入叙利亚
We've got limited assets and no way to follow
就没法跟进了
if he slips into Syria.
听着 我们现在就得进去了
Look, we need to make entry now.
捕获他 还有手♥机♥
Grab him and the phone.
一次动力攻击需要约旦人的批准
A kinetic hit takes approval from the Jordanians,
从我们的外交渠道接听电♥话♥
which takes calls from our diplomatic channels.
我们没有时间可以浪费了
It's a waste of time that we do not have.
我给总部打电♥话♥ 赶紧行动起来
I'll call Command and get the gears moving
这样我们就没问题了
so we can get it cleared.
失去那个人 我们就失去了拉卡·雅客
Losing that guy means we lose Raqqa Jacques.
他那样对你 我不会就这么放过他的
I'm not letting him walk away after what he did to you.
这样行不通的 杰森
That's not how this works, Jason.
B队全员在巷子里集♥合♥
All Bravo elements, meet in the alley,
在目标红色的一面 准备进入内部
red side of target. We're going internal.
克莱 桑尼 特伦特 守住这里
Okay, Clay, Sonny, Trent, post up security here.
其他人跟着我和雷
The rest of you come with me and Ray.
格内姆加上外面两位
Ganim plus the two from the outside,
这样至少有三名枪手
that makes at least three shooters.
我们确定这么做是对的吗
Are we sure this is the right move?
我们要又快又安静地进去
We're gonna go in quick and quiet.
没人会知道我们在这 雷 我们能...
No one's gonna even know we're here. Ray, are we cleared...
不讨论这个 行动吧
It's not open for discussion. Let's move.
格内姆的手♥机♥
Ganim's cell phone.
这氛围不像是打胜仗了
This mood doesn't scream victory.
-发生什么了 -没有时间浪费了
- What'd I miss? - No time to waste.
没人想问吗
No one's gonna ask?
刚才是怎么回事
What happened back there?
-什么意思 -雷在预先号♥令会议上说
- What's that mean? - I mean, Ray said in the WARNO
我们不能进行活跃行动
that going kinetic wasn't an option.
我以为我们在这行动
I thought we weren't supposed to tip the Jordanians
不能给约旦人甜头
of us operating here.
昨天你说你想当雪橇犬
You know, yesterday, you said you wanted to be a sled dog.
雪橇犬可不会乱说话
Sled dogs, they keep their mouths shut.
它们不问问题
They don't ask questions.
没充分理由我们不会违背规则的
We wouldn't have bent the rules without good reason.
我们很清楚
We all know that.
想知道原因吗
Tell you what, you want reasons?
如果我们不行动的话
How about two 747s being blown out of the sky
两架波音747会在天上爆♥炸♥ 可以吗
if we sit on our hands, how's that?
不破坏交战规则我们也抓了很多坏人
We hunt plenty of HVTs with bad intentions without breaking ROEs.
如果你知道我们要抓谁
If you knew who we were going after,
你就不会这么问了
you wouldn't be asking questions.
我们要抓谁
Who are we after?
有什么我们不知道的吗
There something we're missing?
这个高价值目标是
The HVT is...
我被囚禁的时折磨我的那个人
was the man that tortured me during my captivity.
知道这个改变什么了 克莱
That change things for you, Clay?
什么也没变
That didn't change anything.
我们还是进行了活跃行动 我们有战术
Not why we went kinetic. There were sound tactical
-和战略原因... -收到
- and strategic reasons why we went... - Roger that.
休息吧
Rest up.
在米娜和戴维斯得到消息前 我们待命
We're on standby until Mina and Davis get something.
这是你第二次让我走投无路了
That is the second time you have backed me into a corner.
先是任务 现在又在整个B队面前
First the op, and now in front of Bravo?
你就是控制不了自己 对吗
You truly cannot help yourself, can you?
这是你的行动 雷
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表