剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
他是约旦行动的总负责人
He was OIC in Jordan.
这表示他也暴露了
Means he's exposed.
杰森的行为他也有责任
He'll be on the hook for Jason's actions.
不 他只是很紧绷
No, he's just wound up.
他无论如何都不可能
There's no way in hell
会不顾自己的兄弟
he's more concerned about his situation
而去担心自己
than his brother's.
是 我也觉得
Yeah. I agree.
第一次任务 他差点被杀
His first op out, he nearly got killed.
第二次任务 杰森又要被关起来了
His second time out, Jason's freedom's in the crosshairs.
他身上的负担有点重
He's got plenty weighing on him.
所有资料都查过了
We've combed through everything.
战后报告 约旦的记录
AARs, Jordan's records.
没有能抓住的救命稻草
I'm not finding our Hail Mary.
直说跟他们我没做过不行吗
You sure we just can't tell 'em I didn't do it?
一级准尉佩里
Chief Warrant Officer Perry.
他的书面证词被封存了
His deposition's sealed.
怎么了
So?
说明他也请了律师
So, he has a lawyer, too.
他为什么会请律师
Why does he need a lawyer?
也许他要保护好自己
Maybe to protect himself.
在约旦的行动里 你觉得他的精神状态如何
How would you describe his mental state on the Jordan mission?
挺正常的
He was fine.
但是在经历了那种创伤仅仅几周之后
But could he really serve as a solid OIC
他就能完全胜任行动的总负责人了吗
just weeks after enduring such trauma?
这跟我的事有什么关系吗
How does any of this help me?
如果这次问题行动的总负责人
If the op in question was led by an OIC
精神状态处于受创状态的话
in a compromised mental state,
雷和指挥官同样都有责任
Ray and Command are equally culpable.
你这是想让我拉兄弟下水吗
You want me to pin this on my brother?
两人一起问责的话 你的指控就会减轻
By sharing the blame, we could reduce your charges.
很遗憾 队友不会互相背叛的
No, I'm sorry. Teammates don't turn on each other.
我也很遗憾的说 明显雷已经准备这么干了
I'm sorry to say this, but all signs suggest that Ray already has.
我认识的雷不会做这种事
The Ray I know wouldn't do that to me.
鉴于那些经历 他可能不是原来那个雷了
Considering all he's been through, he might not be the Ray you knew.
指控雷也有责任可能是你唯一的出路了
Holding Ray accountable might be your only way out of this.
哥伦比亚 阿帕尔塔多
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
这里的目标建筑视野很不错
This gives us a clean line of sight to the target building.
我去搭建隐蔽设备
I'll break out the hide material.
桑尼 前面有岗哨 你看好我们后方
Sonny, get posted by the front. Watch our six.
我孤身一人吗
Ah, all by my lonesome?
好吧
Well...
虽然很不想承认
I'll deny ever saying this, but...
要是布罗克在就好了
I wish Brock was on this mission.
约旦之后这么快又出任务 家里能放你吗
It's got to be tough on the family heading out so soon after Jordan.
他们都明白
They know the drill.
下个月斯特拉就要来了
Stella's moving in next month.
没错 是个好消息
Yep. That's good to hear.
-你们俩肯定很激动吧 -没错
- You two must be excited. - Yeah, we are.
只是杰森 他的处境有些难办
Though Jason's, uh, his situation isn't helping.
不知道过来工作会不会吓到她
Kind of worried the realities of the job's got her spooked again.
杰森的事你都跟她说了
You filled her in on Jason?
是 像你跟奈玛那样 我们也要坦诚相待
Yeah, just trying to be honest with her, like you are with Naima.
诚实不代表我会把所有事告诉她 克莱
Being honest doesn't mean I can tell her everything, Clay.
那约旦的行动你跟她说了多少
How much you share about the Jordan op?
能让她不再问那么多问题
Enough to quell her curiosity.
拉卡·雅克的事也说了
Including Raqqa Jacques?
你告诉斯特拉了
You told Stella about him?
我只是回答了她的问题
I answered her questions.
斯特拉会和奈玛说的 克莱
Stella and Naima talk, Clay.
你不该告诉她的
You shouldn't have said anything.
有时候实话带来的问题比它能解决的多
Sometimes the truth causes more problems than it solves.
长官
Sir?
你有时间吗
You have a minute?
除非我们上次见面后你没子弹了
Only if you've gone Winchester since our last encounter.
我不是故意那样对你的
I didn't mean to come at you like that.
我是不想和你打
My fight is not with you.
我能理解你想在敌人面前露个脸
Yeah, I understand wanting to give a face to the enemy.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
从没想过我会这样离开
Never thought I'd go out like this.
你的辩护有进展吗
You made any headway with your defense?
军法长提出了两种选择
JAG proposed two options:
认罪或者
Plea deal or...
把我的队友卖♥♥了
sell out my teammate.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
If you were in my shoes, what would you do?
原则上不准我影响你的法律决定
I'm not permitted to influence your legal decisions.
但私下里 我会考虑认罪
But off the record, I would consider the plea offer.
这是一种选择 可以让你
It's the option that allows you to salvage
在作战后挽救一些东西
something after operating.
挽救什么
Salvage what?
我体会过了退伍后的生活 那不是我
I got a glimpse of life after operating, and that's not me.
是啊 我知道离开你的队友
Yeah, I know being away from your teammates
让这变的更加困难 所以
is making this even more difficult, so...
一点小建议
a little advice:
躲在这地方外 去你最亲近的人那里
Take refuge in the people closest to you outside these walls.
因为即使是你也无法独自战斗
'Cause not even you are gonna be able to fight this battle alone.
还是看不到佩雷斯
Still no Perez.
赶紧来等着
Hurry up and wait.
和约旦相比这节奏变化还不错
It's a nice change of pace from Jordan.
你不应该为杰森的事感到自责
You shouldn't feel responsible for what's happening with Jason.
我为什么会呢 我没有向他求助
Why would I? I didn't ask for his help.
我甚至不想告诉他拉卡·雅克的事
I didn't even want to tell him about Raqqa Jacques.
他极力要报仇 不管发生什么都是因为他
He pushed for vengeance. Whatever went down is on him.
你们两个壮汉要休息一下吗
Either of you studs need a break?
回到你的岗位 桑尼
Get back at your post, Sonny.
你看过那个查克诺里斯的电影吗
Ah, yeah, you ever see that Chuck Norris movie
他演了后备军
where he pulls rear security?
你没看过 对吧
No, you haven't, have you?
因为陆军查克都不能提起你的兴趣
Yeah, 'cause even Ground Chuck couldn't make it interesting.
有动静了 第二个窗户
We got movement. Second window.
那就是佩雷斯
That's Perez.
还有一个人在屋子里
There's someone else in the room.
一个孩子
A kid.
情报说佩雷斯有个女儿 路易莎
Yeah, Intel says that Perez has a daughter. Luisa.
作战中心 这里是B2
Havoc, this is Bravo 2.
我们确认了高价值目标3 收到了吗
We have a PID on HVT 3. How copy?
收到了 B2
That's a good copy, Bravo 2.
待命 等E队
Stand by. Holding for Echo.
收到 B2完毕
Roger that. Bravo 2 out.
杰森因枪击手无寸铁的人而受审
Jason's on trial for shooting an unarmed man,
而我们在这里
and here we are,
听从命令去做一样的事
taking orders to do the same,
就在他女儿眼前
right in front of his daughter.
佩雷斯害死了
Perez is responsible for the deaths
几百个无辜的人 桑尼
of hundreds of innocent people, Sonny.
但她的整个童年都会和她爸爸一起消失
Yeah. Well, her whole childhood will go up in smoke with her daddy.
行动不是我们选的
We don't pick the ops.
我们只管执行
We just execute them.
我就是说说
Just saying...
如果拉卡·雅克得逞
If Raqqa Jacques had his way,
贾米拉在网上看到了你的最后一口气
and Jameelah saw your last breath online...
她的余生都会背负着这种恐惧
Well, she'd be saddled with that horror for the rest of her days.
我们不除掉佩雷斯 更多无辜的人会死
We don't take out Perez, more innocent people will die.
而对路易莎不幸的是 你不能选择父母
And unfortunately for Luisa, you can't pick your parents.
回去工作吧 桑尼
Back to work, Sonny.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我的滑翔伞课拖堂了
My parasailing class went over time.
我没听错吧 滑翔伞 真厉害
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表