剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
收到
Copy that.
我去右边 你去左边 布罗克
I'll take the right. You go left, Brock.
等我信♥号♥♥ 准备好了吗
On me, ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
B1 这里是B6
Bravo 1, this is 6.
敌方狙击手已击毙
Enemy snipers are down.
A2 继续猛攻
Alpha 2, keep hammering.
B1 这里是A2 敌军已消灭
Bravo 1, this is Alpha 2. They're down.
B2 我是B1
Bravo 2, this is 1.
敌方狙击手和机♥枪♥阵地已消灭
Enemy snipers and machine gun positions are down.
告诉我你需要什么 完毕
Tell me what you need. Over.
我们需要尽快有近空支援
We need close air support ASAP.
我们很快就必须撤退了
We're gonna have to fall back soon.
V2-5
Victor 2-5,
你们还有多远
how far out are you?
在往你那去了 B1
Headed your way, Bravo 1.
我们马上就来
We're coming in hot.
直升机来了
Helo coming in!
打击目标效果很好 B1
Good effects on target, Bravo 1.
剩余部队正在撤离并返回
Remaining forces are bugging out and going home.
作战中心 这里是B1 目标安全了
Havoc, this is 1. The target is secure.
已准备好返回
Standing by for RTB.
收到 B1 已为友军做好准备
Copy, 1. Stand by for partner force.
你还好吗
You okay?
挨了几拳头 但我还活着呢
Took a few punches, but I'm still standing.
好极了
All right.
感谢保护我们后方
Thanks for having our six.
我们第一次见时 你肯定没想过要说这话吧
Words I bet you never expected to say when we first met, huh?
我们离开时金属情况稳定
Metal was stable when we left.
好的
All right!
谁想告诉全金属他错过《赤色黎明》重启了
Who wants to tell Metal that he missed out on the Red Dawn reboot?
我不去
Not it!
我不干
Not it!
没错 伙计
Yeah, buddy.
医疗舱提高到二级水平了
Med bay's on the 0-2 level!
全金属应该提前闻到我们的味道了
Metal will smell us before he hears us.
怎么了
What?
他的腿伤恶化了
His leg injury was aggravated,
一块碎骨划破了他的股动脉
and a bone shard sliced his femoral artery.
医生已经尽全力抢救了 可是...
The doctors did everything they could, but...
全金属已经去世了
Full Metal's gone.
他为我们牺牲了
He gave his life for ours.
他替我们挡了火箭筒
Shielded us from an RPG.
挡掉了主要的冲击力
Took the brunt of it.
想想如果A队在这 我们一定可以
Guessing, with Alpha here, we're gonna be relieved
早点脱离战斗
from deployment early.
全金属在这艘船上时刻都在帮我们 他
If Metal saves us any time on this ship, he, uh...
他从始至终都是一位英雄
really was a hero to the end.
我要去和司令聊聊
I'm gonna go talk to Command.
从没见过他在战斗中失去队友
Never seen him lose someone in battle.
他在直升机里已经替全金属处理过了
The way he was working on Metal in that helo...
我们还以为他没事了
we thought we saved him.
这段时间他承受了那么多
You know, all he's endured,
这次失去全金属也许会让他彻底崩溃
this might be the loss that pushes him over the edge.
不会 杰森比我们在这待的时间都长
No. Jason's been in longer than any of us.
他自有处理这种事的方法
He has his ways to deal with this.
他在手♥机♥里有那么多不会删除的电♥话♥号♥码
All those numbers he won't delete from his phone.
视而不见 听而不闻吗
Ignore and override?
没错
Exactly.
他本来有机会离开
Man had a chance to get out.
他很清楚回来是为了什么
He knew what he was coming back to.
这项工作的方方面面他都能应付
No part of this job he can't handle.
全金属希望被海葬
So, uh, Metal wanted a burial at sea.
葬礼计划已经开始执行了 我们...
Planning has already begun. We'll...
在离开前让他安息吧
lay him to rest before we depart.
他...
He, uh...
在他的遗物里留了这封信
left this letter with his things. And, uh...
以防万一他死在战斗中 他
in case he got killed in battle, he, uh,
希望我们能...读一读
wanted this to be... read.
所以我想...
So I thought, um...
"致B队的傻瓜们
"To the knuckleheads of Bravo Team.
都结束了 我走了
So that's it. I'm gone.
我是怎么死的都无所谓
How it happened doesn't matter,
但假如我牺牲的具体细节不是特别拉风
but if the details of my demise weren't super ninja,
拜托你们一定要修改一下 让后来者知道
please change them so the tadpoles who come after
全金属不是一般战士 而是超级战士
know Full Metal didn't ride the crazy train-- he drove it."
我希望作为队友死去 而不仅是一名海豹队员
I hope I died a team guy and not just a SEAL.
我希望自己能如先辈一样坚守下去
I hope I held the line like those who came before us.
我希望自己完成了使命
I hope I did my job.
我很清楚旁观的人
I know people on the outside
回顾我的人生可能只看到空虚
look at my life and see emptiness:
没有妻子
no wife,
没有孩子
no kids,
没有宠物
no pets,
没有绿植
no plants.
但我投身海豹队是有理由的
But I married the Teams for a reason.
我全心全意爱着它
I loved her with all my heart.
我没有遗憾
I have no regrets.
如果人生的目标是找到目标
If the purpose of life is purpose,
那我已经找到了
I found mine.
我的选择就是参军的决心
My choice was a commitment to serve.
战场就是我的家
The battlefield was my home.
如果我无法永远活下去
And if I couldn't live forever,
我很庆幸我是与最爱的人们
I'm glad I left this world
一起做我最爱的事业
doing what I love most
而离开的这个世界
with the people I love most.
我已经开始想你们了"
I miss you guys already."
恭喜你能逃离海上生活了
Congrats on escaping sea life.
要不是留下你独自忍♥受那个色狼
I'd feel better about leaving this ship
我会更开心能离开这艘船的
if I wasn't leaving you here to put up with a predator.
真希望我们能找到
Just really wish that we'd found
其他被他骚扰过的女性
any other woman that he'd done this to.
我真希望你没有放弃你梦想的工作
And I wish you hadn't given up a shot at your dream job.
你真的认为没有其他人站出来
Do you think that no one else has come forward
是因为只有我们两个
because we're really the only two people
和他有过节吗
that have a problem with him?
这很可怕
Look, it's scary--
仅仅为了想不受骚扰地工作
risk being labeled a troublemaker
而被贴上麻烦制♥造♥者的标签
just for asking to do your job without being harassed.
怎么了
What?
指挥部气候专家康一小时前找到我
Command Climate Specialist Kang found me an hour ago.
很显然 消息传开了
And, uh, apparently, word spread
说任何遭受无礼行为的人都应该大胆讲出来
that anyone experiencing unwelcome behavior should speak up.
收到的投诉中
And among the complaints were
又有五条是关于卫肖的
five more about Whitshaw.
事实证明这艘船上的女人很勇敢
Turns out the women on this ship are brave.
真的吗
Are you serious?
所以 和你想的正相反
So, contrary to what you think,
你并不是把我独自留下对抗那个色狼
you're not leaving me here to deal with a predator on my own.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许金属已经明白
You know, maybe Metal had it figured out.
他承受的唯一伤害是在战场上
The only damage he inflicted was on the battlefield.
你吹错调子了 金发麦克菲林
You're whistling a different tune there, Blondie McFerrin.
我只是想弄清楚如何保护大家不受...
Just trying to figure out how to protect everyone from...
这份工作的伤害
this job.
你无法做到
You can't.
无论多么努力
No matter how hard you try.
这份工作的伤害将无数次回来
This job will come home one too many times.
飞机十分钟后起飞
Bird leaves in ten.
对一个说话不多的人来说 搞出了好大动静
Made a lot of noise for a guy who didn't say much.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表