剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Why the hell couldn't you just let this investigation flame out?
因为总有人得承担损失
Because someone was gonna have to take the hit
而且不必是你
and it didn't need to be you.
一个还了债走到这一步的人
A-a guy who's paid his dues to get where he is,
还要照顾一家人 还有新房♥子
has a family to look out for, a brand-new house.
我不确定我能补偿你
I'm not sure I can ever repay you.
你已经偿清了
You already have.
拜托 你是我进入B队的原因
Come on, you're the reason I made Bravo.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back!
-太好了 -得花上几个月
- Oh, yeah. - It's gonna take a few months
让他重塑战斗体格
to get him back into fighting shape,
但地狱犬已经准备好再上前线了
but Cerberus is cleared for duty.
受伤并不是问题
Injury wasn't the problem.
他在山上受了惊吓
He spooked on that mountain.
之前还在贾拉拉巴德任务中被击中要害
And on target in J-Bad before that.
所以你才
Oh, is that why you were, uh,
跟他进行那些演练吗
running all those drills with him?
-是的 放放假对他有好处 -布罗克
- Yeah. The time off will be good for him. - Brock.
他在这里的三年就像我们的二十一年
His three years in is like 21 for any of us.
有很多需要处理的 尤其是无法
It's a lot to handle, especially for a creature
对创伤后压力进行求助的生物
that can't ask for help with his PTS.
所以要靠我们来识别迹象了
It's on us to recognize the signs.
斗士就该在战场上
A warrior's place is on the battlefield.
这条狗生就为了战斗
That dog was bred to be in the fight.
但我觉得他承受了太多压力
But I think he's suffered way too much stress,
战斗和创伤
combat and trauma.
我觉得是时候让他当一条普通的狗了
I think it's time for him to just be a dog.
这真的是最差的一天假
This is officially the worst day off ever.
你们一会儿一定要来喝一杯
Okay, please tell me y'all are gonna meet for drinks later.
-当然 -没错
- Yeah. - Of course.
我们要好好送雷·佩里
We got to give Ray Perry a proper send-off
去一级准尉学院
to CWO Academy.
我猜你想我了
Guess you missed me.
你在我走之前多留出来的这点共处时间
You tacking on a couple extra days at the end
简直是教科书式的心理战
was textbook psyops.
我很高兴这起作用了
I'm glad to know it worked.
你去新港参加军官项目时
I might have to adjust my visitation
我可能要调整我的探视计划了
schedule when you're in Newport for STA-21.
事实上 那可能不是问题了
Actually, that won't be an issue.
为什么
Why's that?
你去不了了 是吗
You're not going, are you?
军队需要一个马斯登信件的替罪羊
Command needed a fall guy for the Marsden letter.
你不会傻到写那封信
You're not naive enough to have written it.
你是在替人顶罪 为什么
You're paying for someone else's crime. Why?
因为林戴尔会从轻惩罚我
Because Lindell will take it easy on me.
在热切期盼我成为
Cover his own ass
海军的未来后掩盖他的失误
after pumping me up as being the future of the Navy.
是你的队伍让你这么做的吗
Did the team put you up to this?
不是
No.
所以你甘愿自毁前途
So you voluntarily threw away your future.
我保护了我的兄弟
I protected my brothers.
更像是启动自毁模式
More like hit the self-destruct button.
三个月的驻派 你改变了主意
After three months on deployment, you changed your mind,
以这种方式放弃千载难逢的机会
and this is a way to bail on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
却又不像是主动放弃的
without actually bailing.
我在那里做的一切很重要
What I did over there mattered.
你觉得一开始答应去军官项目
Do you think that it was a mistake
是个错误吗
to say yes to STA-21 in the first place?
我觉得我当时对于如何融入团队感到困惑
I think I was confused about how I fit in with the team.
在那段期间也走了不少弯路
And I think I made a few wrong turns along the way.
我也是其中一道弯路吗
Am I one of those wrong turns?
你想明白之后再打给我
You call me when you figure it out.
雷·佩里的离开换来了你的出现
You know, it is a damn shame
真是太不值了
it takes Ray Perry to disappear on us for you to come hang.
不过 很开心你能来
Glad you're here, though.
-看到你很高兴 -看到你也很高兴
- Good to see you. - Good to see you, too.
我不知道这样的聚会
You know, I don't know how much of
能坚持多久
a regular thing this is gonna be,
但我很怀念跟大家聚在一起
but I miss hanging with the team.
是啊 我以为
Yeah. You know, here I am thinking that
那位间谍小哥让你对冲锋陷阵也失去了兴趣
Agent Cody Banks has turned you off door kickers, too.
我觉得你高估了他在我人生的重要性
Think you're overestimating his role in my life.
-没有 -有
- No. - Yes.
-你们俩分手了 -说拜拜了
- You two are done-zo? - See ya later.
你知道 他是一个
Well, uh, you know, he was, uh, he was a...
他是 他曾经是一个好人
he... he was, he was a nice guy.
他是个好人 谢谢
He is a nice guy, thank you.
但不值得花费力气跟他异地恋
He just wasn't worth the effort of long distance.
我们一直没谈论过得州的事
Hey, you know, we never got to do a postmortem on Texas.
-确实 -显然 你撑过来了
- Yeah. - Obviously, you survived.
岂止是撑过来了
Ah, yeah. I, uh... I better than survived.
我和我爸也和好了
You know, I got to patch things up with my pops.
-很好啊 -感觉很好
- Good for you. - Yeah, it feels good.
我从我妹身上学到的
You know, something I learned with my sister
一段关系如果非常重要
um, if a relationship is important,
那么这扇门永远不会真的关上
the door never really closes on it.
至理名言啊
Ain't that the truth.
你完好无损的回来了
You made it back in one piece.
看来整个队伍的人也都挺好
Looks like the rest of the team did, too.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
那你今晚为什么来这
So, what brings you out here tonight?
其实就是庆祝一下
A celebration, actually.
我写的一篇论文发表了 林戴尔提名我
A paper I wrote got published. Lindell put me up
海军军优异文职服务奖
for the Navy Meritorious Civilian Service Award.
我虽然没听过 但是恭喜你
I don't know what that means, but, uh, congratulations.
我倒不在乎那个奖
I don't care about the award.
只是很高兴我的工作被认可
I'm just glad my work's being acknowledged.
林戴尔不经常做正确的事
You know, um, Lindell, he wasn't right about much,
但我可以说 这件事
but he was definitely spot-on about you.
他绝对做对了
I'll say that.
谢谢
Thanks.
回头见
Guess I'll be seeing you around.
回见
Guess so.
没想到我下次离开之前就只能跟我家人
Can't believe I got less than a week with my family
待不到一周的时间
before I got to disappear again.
听着 雷 这么说吧
Well, look, Ray. I mean, put it this way.
至少你的女儿不用再担心
At least, you know, your daughter doesn't have to worry
你会死在罗德岛 对不对
you're gonna get killed in Rhode Island, right?
对
True.
但还是会问很多问题
Still got questions, though.
你试试跟一个八岁的孩子解释一下准尉
You try explaining what a warrant officer is to an eight-year-old.
我还需要别人跟我解释呢
Have to explain it to me first.
你听说曼迪的事了吗
Heard about Mandy.
她真的不干了吗
She really done?
-是啊 再说吧 -我还以为她会在这一行做一辈子
- Yeah, we'll see. - I had her pegged for a lifer.
估计在某一时刻我们都会离开这辆高速列车
Guess we all got to get off that speeding train at some point, huh?
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
下一轮我请
Next round's on me.
丽贝卡呢
Where's Rebecca?
计划变了
Change of plans.
失去了当上将的机会也失去了你的女友
Yikes. Lost your shot at admiral and you lost your girl.
我跟你说 我来 这轮我请 我来
Tell you what, let me, uh... This round's on me. I got it.
别 别 别 别
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你消消火
Douse your flames there.
我应该 我应该请你
I should... I should buy you...
我应该请你一轮
I should buy you one.
我
Me?
-等等 你想请我一轮 -请你一轮
- Wait a second. You want to buy me one? - Buy you a round.
为什么
Why's that?
因为你告诉我团队才是真实的我自己
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表