剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Could spit Al-Hazred out to the east or to the west,
而且这两个地方我们都没有视野
and we won't have eyes in both areas.
如果真的是阿尔哈萨德那么B队就要快点行动
Yeah, then Bravo's gonna have to move fast if that is Al-Hazred.
不能太快 洞里布满了陷阱
Not too fast. Cave's lined with booby traps.
走错一步那个隧♥道♥就会成为他们的坟墓
Wrong move makes that tunnel their tomb.
逃跑者进洞穴里了
The squirters popped into the cave.
作战中心 这里是B1 准备进入山洞
Havoc, this is 1. Headed to the cave complexes.
做好通讯中断准备
Stand by for comms issues.
如果地狱犬在帮我们测一下地雷就好了
I wish Cerberus was here to sniff out some explosives.
它有比这更重要的问题要解决
Well, you know what? He's got bigger issues to deal with.
我们走
Let's go.
带上夜视镜 我们走
NODs down. Let's roll.
不是他
Not him.
不是吗
No?
B1 这里是B3
Bravo 1, this is 3.
这边安全 我们碰到死胡同了
This side's clear. We hit a dead end.
收到 B3 设置警戒
Copy, 3. Set security.
是阿尔哈萨德
It's Al-Hazred.
听你的 老杰
Need a call, Jace.
这关键的一枪已经待命 海斯
Million dollar bullet just waiting to be shot, Hayes.
活捉他 铐住他
Take him alive. Cuff him.
收到
Copy that.
不要
No! No!
记录下来 第一枪是我打到的
Let the record show, I put the first bullet in him.
同样记录下来雷刚刚阻止你
Let the record also show that Ray just saved you
没把我们全炸了
from killing us all on that pressure plate.
是啊
Yeah.
阿尔哈萨德本来可以逃过一死的
Al-Hazred had every chance to walk away from this.
他自己选择了一条不归路
He made his choice to go down hard.
欢迎回来 弟兄们
Welcome back, gentlemen.
干得好
Well done.
上头命令我们周五回国
Word came down we're headed home Friday.
意味着你们只剩下三天在这里耀武扬威了
Leaves you three days to hold your heads high around here.
你知道吗 雷 你是对的
You know something, Ray, you were right.
关于什么
About what?
你还记得十三年前那次行动吗
You know that op we had 13 years ago?
是的
Yeah, that...
那次行动确实改变了我们
that did change things for us.
什么
What do you...
以前我们在那帐篷里看白袜队赢得系列赛
Watched the White Sox win the series in that tent.
没有东西是神圣的
Nothing's sacred.
整个地方都将在一个月内被废弃
Whole place will be scrapped in a month.
-你就没事做了 -我会被调走
- You'll be out of business. - I'll be reassigned.
变的是地址 不变的是工作
Address will change. Job never does.
有一种工作会在最后
You ever wish you had a job where at the end of it,
给你一个提示 我也说不清是什么
there was a sign that, I don't know, said that
类似一切结束了 你会做这样的工作吗
you were done, that it was over?
那将会是怎样的场景
What would that look like?
在我的飞人队赢得斯坦利杯的时候
My Flyers, when they win the Stanley Cup,
他们在百老汇街举♥行♥了次游♥行♥
they go down Broad Street and they have a parade.
你能看到 那是胜利
It's a victory, you see it.
不幸的是 反恐战争
Unfortunately for us, the war on terror
并没有得分线
doesn't have a goal line to cross.
你看起来不像那种
But you know, you don't strike me as the type
喜欢吹嘘炫耀的人
who needs to spike the football.
我只是想知道这一切都是值得的
Just be nice to know that it was worth the cost.
四十个阵亡战友 一段破碎的婚姻
40 fallen brothers, a broken marriage,
受伤的身体 受伤的头
broken body... broken head.
上次谈话中你告诉过我
You told me last time we spoke,
你知道你对这里的影响会持续到永远
you know you've made an impact that will last forever here.
唯一会永恒的东西是这场战争
The only thing that's gonna last forever is this war.
回头见
I'll-I'll see you around.
我觉得你对于他们的想法是错误的
You know, I-I think you're wrong about them
只是把它夷为平地
just scrapping it all.
总得有人把它整理好
Somebody's gonna sort through it.
问一些我们该问的问题
You know, ask the questions that we all should ask.
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand What do you mean?
在最后
End of the day...
你会从这里带走什么
what do you take away from here?
你能从瓦砾里找到什么
What can you pull from the rubble...
值得你珍惜的
...to be cherished?
你需要抛弃什么
What do you need to leave behind?
你能将什么传给其他人
And what can you pass on to someone else?
他老爸在枪♥械♥上比他更有品味吧
The old man had better taste in guns than Junior, huh?
留下那样的遗物感觉不对
Doesn't feel right leaving a relic like that.
-你想带走它吗 -不想把它作为战利品
- You want to take it? - Not one for trophies.
特别是那次行动的
Especially from that op, but...
来
Here.
这个给你
That's for you.
我也不需要一个战利品
I don't need a trophy, either.
那就把它当作一个提醒
Well, then call it a reminder.
你在这里做了什么 你是谁
What you did here, who you were...
你对这个小队意味着什么
what you meant to this team.
我只是在跟从你的领导
Just following your lead.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
也许这是一件好事
And maybe that's a good thing, huh?
行了 收拾东西 我们要启程了
Come on, pack it up, we're rolling out.
你还好吗
You okay?
还行 只是
Yeah, just...
你懂的
you know...
在我脑海里回想
going over it all in my head.
哪些事我做对了
What I did right.
哪些没有
What I didn't.
我觉得你做对的事占压倒式比例
Well, I think the rights win by a landslide.
我思考得越深 越纠结于我所做过的错事
Longer I stay in, it's the losses that stick with me.
那你为什么在他们让你坐冷板凳后
Then why did you fight so hard to get your job back
还这么努力地想要拿回你的工作
after they sidelined you?
可能是因为我喜欢自讨苦吃吧
maybe I'm a glutton for punishment.
我为萨米姆那件事感到遗憾
I'm sorry about Samim.
我应该相信你的直觉的
I should've known to trust your instincts.
所以我们和好了吗
So we're good?
我们没事了
We're good.
我真的不知道没了你
I honestly don't know how I would've made it through
我要怎么做到这一切
any of this without you.
我的直觉告诉我你可以靠自己
My instincts tell me you can handle this job
做好这份工作
just fine on your own.
我要去拿啤酒 你需要什么吗
I'm gonna get a beer. You want anything?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
以防没有人告诉你 你知道的
Just in case anybody didn't say it... you know, you, uh,
扳倒小阿尔哈萨德
taking down Al-Hazred Jr., you know,
那是你的胜利
that is your victory.
那是团队的功劳
It was a team effort.
没 曼迪告诉我
Oh, no, no, no, no. Mandy told me.
你是第一个发现他的
Yeah, you spotted the bogeyman first,
然后还得把其他人强行拽过去
and then had to drag everybody kicking and screaming.
可能有一点
Maybe a little bit.
看看你 以前抓个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
Look at you, man, gone from second-guessing yourself
都会犹犹豫豫
chasing a bomb maker
现在把头号♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥装进裹尸袋
to bagging the biggest whale in the sea.
但这都有代价
And it came at a price.
那也是值得的
A price worth paying.
我想对你说 戴维斯
I'll tell you what, Davis, uh,
你想要专注于你的事情和工作
I was a real ass about you wanting to, uh,
而我那时候表现得像个混♥蛋♥
you know, focus on your work and stuff.
但你是对的 我错了
You were right. I was wrong.
谢谢你 桑尼
Thank you, Sonny.
而且 我不知道这对你来说
And, look, uh, I'm not sure if this still really
还是否意味着什么
means anything or anything, but, uh...
但我真的很为你感到自豪
I'm sure as hell proud of you.
好吧 所有人 听着
All right, listen up, everyone.
雷会离开我们两个月
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表