剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
You know, you look that far ahead, sir...
会忘记什么才是重要的
...you're gonna lose sight of what matters.
正想着什么时候能
Wondering when we can
兑现一下咱们上次推迟的露营
cash that rain check for our little campout.
桑尼 我听到了三十当着大家面问你
Sonny, I heard Thirty asking you
为什么我们昨晚在一起
why we were together last night in front of everybody.
他这人不记事儿
He's got a memory like a goldfish.
-别担心 -我们惹祸了
- Don't-don't worry about it. - We messed up.
我们甚至在工作时间谈这个 太鲁莽了
Us even having this conversation at work, it's reckless.
这里没人 戴维斯
No one's here, Davis.
好吗
Okay? You know?
小偷小摸有助于保持新鲜感
Us, kind of sneaking around, keepin' it fresh.
索托会要评估一下团队
Soto's gonna want to size up the team,
紧盯着每一个人
watch everybody like a hawk.
这新人才来B队五分钟
He hasn't been with Bravo for five minutes
就已经让我心神不宁了
and the newbie's already chapping my ass.
问题不在索托
Issue isn't Soto.
问题在我们
The issue is us.
所以我们又回来了
So we're back here already?
为什么总要这么疑神疑鬼 戴维斯
Why you gotta be so paranoid, Davis?
戴维斯
Davis.
好的 我马上过去
Okay. I'll be right there.
林戴尔找我
Lindell wants to see me.
现在是谁疑神疑鬼了
Who's paranoid now?
进来
Come on in.
戴维斯中尉
Lieutenant Davis.
长官 您找我
You wanted to see me, sir?
你最近吸引了很多人的注意
You've attracted a lot of attention lately.
作战司令部注意到了你营救佩里准尉的表现
SOCOM took note of your exploits rescuing Warrant Officer Perry,
他们想要你在即将于坦帕召开的会议上
and they want you to give a presentation on lateral thinking
做一个关于水平思考的报告
in intel processing at their upcoming conference in Tampa.
我只是做好本职工作 长官
I was just doing my job, sir.
你又一次完成了不可能的任务
You pulled another rabbit out of the hat,
司令部和国家都应该向你致谢
and this command and country owe you our gratitude.
我希望所有的军官
And I wish that all my officers
都能像你你一样勇于献身 恪尽职守
were as dedicated and principled as you.
作战司令部需要个答复
SOCOM needs an answer.
你意下如何
What'll it be?
是的 当然 我会做的
Yes, of course, I'll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 林戴尔上校
All right, Captain Lindell's roped
安排了戴维斯中尉执行任务
Lieutenant Davis into an assignment,
这次行动她不参加了
so you'll be rolling without her on this one.
我得看好桑尼 别让他的分离焦虑症发作
I'm gonna have to monitor Sonny's separation anxiety.
你们会作为A队的外援
You'll be spinning up to Ecuador
去厄瓜多尔执行任务
as straps on an Alpha Team op
找回一批俄♥罗♥斯♥便携式导弹
to recover a cache of Russian MANPADS.
我还以为我70岁以前都不用穿这个呢
I didn't think I was gonna have to wear those till I was 70.
如果你的膀胱像嘴巴一样
If your bladder runs like your mouth,
你就得用它们了
you're gonna need 'em now.
这些都是手持地对空导弹
These are handheld surface-to-air missiles
可以击落飞机 都打起十二分精神来
capable of taking down airliners, so focus up.
有消息表示这种便携式防空导弹
Intel indicates the MANPADS are being sold
被卖♥♥给了真♥主♥党的一个派系
to a faction of Hezbollah.
我们的任务是找回导弹
Our mission is to recover the missiles,
干掉其他人
take down the players.
更多细节稍后传达
Stand by for more details.
没有老杰 没有雷
Hey. No Jace, no Ray.
这次行动的成败取决于我们
It's gonna be up to us to tag team this op.
还有个事
One more thing:
我和你们一起执行任务
I'll be rolling out with you guys.
没有比这更能了解我的团队了
No better way to get to know my team.
总士官长 你准备好青队
Master Chief, you sort out the cage assignments
下一次课程的任务安排了吗
for the incoming Green Team class?
新来的文书军士在负责
The new yeoman is taking care of it.
他办事速度很快
He's up to speed, sir.
不错
Good.
很难相信我刚刚为B队做了最后一次任务简报
It's hard to believe I just did my last mission brief for Bravo.
什么意思 他们出发了吗
What do you mean? They're spinning up?
是的
Yeah.
索托中尉和他们一起去了
Lieutenant Soto's headed out in the field with them.
这是新的时代了
It's a new era.
注意 实弹射击区
宝刀未老 兄弟
Still got it, brother.
从没老过
Never lost it.
你不再出任务之后
Thought you went cold turkey on shooting
射击瘾发作了吧
when you stopped operating.
我只是在理清思绪 雷
You know, I'm just clearing my head, Ray.
做些我喜欢的事情
All right? Doing what I love to do.
你这是趁B队去执行你离开后的第一次任务
Or are you sharking because Bravo's spun up for the first time
偷偷摸摸来练个够吧
since you left the team?
好吧 机智先生
All right, Mr. smart-ass.
突尼斯事件之前
Before Tunisia,
你整天把想念家人挂在嘴边
all you could talk about was how you missed your family.
现在你怎么没回家陪他们
So why aren't you with them now?
听着 兄弟
Look, man.
批准我出任务之前 我要保持状态
I'm just staying sharp for when I'm cleared hot again.
巴不得能赶紧上战场杀几个人
Itching to get back out there and crush some skulls.
看看这准度
Oh-ho. Look at that, huh?
黄金时代又回来了
Prime Time is back.
你愿意聊一聊
You feel comfortable about, uh,
被俘的事情吗
talking about your captivity over there?
领导和精神病医生已经让我讲得够多了
You know, the brass and the shrinks have got me talked out.
好吧
Yeah.
我已经准备好向前看了
I'm just ready to move forward, man.
不让我作战 我就没什么用了 对吧
I can't have an impact if I'm left out of the damn fight, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我懂了
I get it.
奈玛让我邀请
You know what, Naima has been on me
你和娜塔丽来共进晚餐
to invite you and Natalie over for dinner
感谢你的救命之恩
to thank you, something about saving my life.
没这个必要 雷
That's not necessary, Ray.
你要拒绝她吗
You want to tell her no?
好吧 你说得有道理
Well...that's a good point.
那我们什么时候恭候你
So I can expect you when?
不知道 什么时候都行
I-I don't know. Whenever.
反正我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
收到什么了 兄弟
What we got here, man?
这么贴心
Oh. Isn't that sweet?
斯特拉·巴克斯特
那家有门廊的咖啡店怎么样 你什么时候方便
我9点可以
那9点见
谢谢你的咖啡和谈心 注意安全
我以前看过个真人秀
I've seen this reality show before:
叫《弗吉尼亚海滩的爱情岛》
Love Island in Vah Beach.
谁不想看到旧爱复燃呢
Ain't nobody want to see a reboot.
复燃不了了
Not gonna get one.
斯特拉有男朋友了
Stella's got a boyfriend.
我们只是朋友而已
We're just friends.
不 你俩就是两块
No, you're just a couple of dumbass magnets
无法抗拒彼此的磁铁
that can't seem to resist each other.
你怎么看索托
What do you make of Soto?
索托
Soto?
他就是你们典型的千禧一代
Well, he's your typical millennial
自认为发明了车轮
that thinks he invented the wheel
可连轮胎都不会换
but he don't know how to change a tire.
是吧
Yeah.
看样子以后都要和领导一起出任务了吧
Heading outside the wire with a chaperone's gonna be a change, huh?
是啊 布莱克本的优点在于
Yeah, well, the great thing about Blackburn,
他会让我们放手去干
he'd just sit back and let us do our thing.
我感觉索托并是愿意放手的类型
Well, something tells me that Soto isn't really the "sit back" type.
不是
Oh, no.
我最好去
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表