剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我可不想在军法长办公室附近被看见
I'd rather not be seen near JAG's office.
收到
Roger that.
好的 回见
All right, see you then.
你要律师做什么
What do you need a lawyer for?
没什么 只是
Nothing. Just, uh...
约旦的行动引起了一点小关注
the op in Jordan attracted a little scrutiny.
就这样
That's all.
能被《海军邮报》报道的那种小关注吗
The kind of scrutiny that gets an article in the Navy Post?
你什么时候开始看《海军邮报》了
Since when do you read the Navy Post?
因为贾米拉在图书馆动作太慢了
Since Jameelah was taking forever in the base library.
第三页说一名作战人员因约旦行动
Page three it says an operator is under indictment
正在接受起诉
for an op in Jordan.
你告诉过我你的任务很顺利
You told me your mission was uneventful.
你为什么瞒我
Why are you holding out on me?
我觉得没必要告诉你细节 宝贝
I didn't feel the need to share all the details, babe.
-只是一个行动而已 -不止是一个行动而已
- It's just one op. - It's more than one.
你还是不愿意说叙利亚发生了什么
You still won't talk about what happened in Syria.
是杰森
It's Jason.
他是被起诉的作战人员
He's the operator under indictment.
我不想你难过 因为我知道这事会过去
I didn't want to upset you, 'cause I know it's gonna blow over.
他做什么了
What did he do?
我不能说
I-I can't say.
调查涉及机密信息
The investigation involves classified information.
你不能说 还是不想说
You can't say, or you won't say?
你以前分享过很多机密
Shared plenty of state secrets before.
我以前不是准尉军官
I wasn't a warrant officer before.
我得履行我的职责
I got to do my duty. You know?
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you back.
我的人有难了 我就去保护他们
One of my men come under fire, I'm there to protect them.
所有人都盯着我 你懂吗
All right, I got eyes all over me out there, do you understand me?
他们都像看战犯一样看我吗
They're all looking at me like I'm some kind of a war criminal?
-总士官长 -你也跟他们一样吗
- Master Chief... - You one of them?
我和你一样都被这些指控蒙蔽了
I was just as blindsided by these allegations as you were.
你为什么不做点什么 而不是在这坐着
Why don't you do something about it instead of sit there?
因为这些指控都是从上头来的
'Cause these charges are coming from above me,
在这个司令部之外
outside the walls of this command!
你也觉得这是政♥治♥迫♥害♥吗
So you think this is a witch hunt, too, huh? Yeah.
我觉得你像热锅上的蚂蚁一眼转来转去
I think that you running around like a man on fire
-一点用都没 -告诉你
- is not helping you. - All right, you know what?
有人攻击我我就反击 这就是我
Somebody attacks me I fight back-- that's what I do.
如果我身边支持我的人
It'd be nice if the people around me
也能这么做那就再好不过了
who supported me would do the same,
而不是眼看着海军机器折腾我
instead of watching the Navy machine steamroll me.
你是对的 总士官长
You know, you're right, Master Chief,
这台机器冲你来了
the machine is coming after you,
它不同于你以前战斗过的敌人
and it is a foe unlike anything you've battled before.
所以你给我听着
So you listen to me.
如果你不退下
If you don't stand down
给自己让路
and get out of your own way,
你将输掉你一生中最重要的战斗
you are going to lose the most important fight of your life.
你很幸运 一颗子弹把你打穿了
You got lucky. A bullet went clean through you.
是啊 一定跟威士忌和自♥由♥的滋味不同
Yep. Must've not liked the taste of whiskey and freedom.
我很高兴你没事
I am just glad you are okay.
你好傻
You're so stupid.
我可以出任务了
Yeah, well, I got cleared hot to operate.
但B队不行
Bravo isn't, though.
讽刺吗
Is that irony?
很不幸 这是事实
Yeah. Well, it's just reality, unfortunately,
直到杰森的调查结束为止
until Jason's investigation wraps up.
他们对他的行为很不公平
It really ain't fair what they're doing to him.
政客们不喜欢我们打仗的方式
The politicians don't like the way that we fight wars,
也许他们该停止挑起战斗
maybe they should quit starting them.
-我的助手打电♥话♥来了 -是吗
- My detailer called. - Oh, yeah?
他说我下个月会收到E队工作的回信
Said that I should hear back about that Echo job by next month.
你仍然确信你还想跟我在一起吗
You still sure that that's something you want to do?
我是说 你已经背负了太多
I mean, you're getting
比你预期的还要多的麻烦 毕竟...
a lot more than you bargained for now, considering...
我也许将来还需要照顾一个孩子
I might have a plus-one rolling with me.
汉娜告诉你预产期了吗
Did Hannah tell you the due date yet?
桑尼 你还没跟她聊孩子的事吗
Sonny, have you still not talked to her about the baby?
戴维斯 我最近有点忙 忙着被打死啊什么的
Davis, I've been a tad busy, getting shot and all.
好吗 而且...她 她说过
Okay? You know... and look, she-she said
她没有什么期待 所以这事也不急着解决
she wasn't expecting anything, so there's no rush.
那也应该给她一个回复
She deserves a response.
桑尼
Sonny.
不论你决定怎么做
Whatever you decide,
我们都一起面对这件事
we're gonna get through it.
好吗 共同面对
Okay? Together.
你偷偷去找了你的指挥官
You ambushed your commanding officer?
我们可承担不起失去一个潜在盟友的代价
We can't afford to lose a potential ally.
我更喜欢和我同一战线的人 所以...
Well, I prefer people that shoot in the same direction as me, so...
我知道你完全不在乎整个指挥系统
I know chain of command means nothing to you,
但是林戴尔上校的影响力很大
but Captain Lindell has influence.
所以从我的角度来说
And from what I can tell,
你需要聚集所有你能寻求到的帮助 总士官长
you need all the help you can get, Master Chief.
-拜托 叫我杰森 -不行
- Please, call me Jason. - Negative.
我会叫你海斯总士官长
I'll call you Master Chief Hayes
你要叫我威廉斯少校
and you'll call me Lieutenant Commander Williams
因为这里是美国海军
because this is the United States Navy.
事情进展如何
So, where are we?
控方认为他们已经掌握了十足的证据
The prosecution thinks it has ironclad evidence
可证明你击杀了一个手无寸铁的人
you shot an unarmed man.
什么证据 他当时有枪
What evidence? He had a gun.
我们之后会在初步审讯会上了解更多
We'll learn more at the preliminary hearing later.
很好 该轮到我们反击了
Good. It's time we start pushing back.
不行 审讯会上我们什么都不能做只能听
No. There's nothing for us to do at the hearing but listen.
控方的证据将由一位调查官审核
The prosecution's evidence will be reviewed
而这个人将提供有关这个案子的建议
by an investigating officer who will recommend
是撤销 修正和或受审
the case be thrown out, amended and/or go to trial.
拜托你一定在审讯会上控制好你自己
Please try to control yourself in the hearing
这样我才能专心对付控方
so I only have to fight the prosecution.
我觉得这很奇怪
You know, it is odd to me.
我很奇怪你从没问过事情的始末
It's odd to me that you've never asked me how this all went down.
你真的以为我是那种喜欢乱开枪的叛徒
I mean, do you think I'm, what, some kind of trigger-happy
只要是瞄准镜里出现的人都会打死吗
renegade who shoots anyone in their crosshairs?
不论我怎么想 我的工作都是为你进行辩护
It's my job to defend you no matter what I think.
我到达目的地 看到了一个男人
I arrived on target. I saw a man
左手拿着一把伯莱塔M1951手♥枪♥
holding a Beretta M1951 in his left hand.
在他有机会开枪之前我击毙了他
I put him down before he could get a shot off.
我对你叙述的事情经过不感兴趣
I'm far less concerned with what you say happened
我更感兴趣的是控方会证明些什么
than with what the prosecution can prove.
除非你能取得相应的犯罪证据
Unless you can procure the smoking gun,
不然这就是一场罗生门 总士官长
it's your word against theirs, Master Chief.
你好啊 小家伙
Oh, hey there, little buddy.
你又去那射击发泄了吗 小糖豆
You, uh, shooting your feelings again there, sugarplum?
我还没来得及开始军法长就来电♥话♥了
Uh, JAG called before I fired a shot.
十分钟后提供书面证词
Deposition is in ten minutes.
你什么时候去提供证词
When's yours?
我的取证时间改了 雷把我叫来了
Uh, my deposition got rescheduled. Ray called me in.
怎么了 有什么事吗
Oh. What, something going on?
我们要出任务了 斯宾塞
We're spinning up, Spenser.
我还以为我们不能出任务呢
I thought we were undeployable.
B队处于不可行动状态 但你和雷可以跟E队
Bravo's undeployable, but you and Ray are strapping with Echo.
他们需要狙击手 其他队的狙击手都有任务了
They need sniper support, and the other teams are engaged elsewhere.
还需要人保障后方安全
Still need rear security.
桑尼在这 身体痊愈了
Sonny's here and cleared hot.
是时候让他活动活动筋骨了
About time he knocks the rust off.
真够快的
That was quick.
剩下的交给你们了
I'll leave you to it.
我不用提醒你们吧 鉴于
I don't have to remind you that there are
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表