剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
B3 我是B1 解决这个问题
3, this is Bravo 1. Work the problem.
-是别人的错 -是啊 别人的错
Somebody goofed. Yeah, somebody goofed, all right.
让三十进B队那个人的错
Whoever made Thirty Bravo 1.
-是你写的信 -但你并不应该
- You wrote the letter? - You are doing the wrong thing
试图为我受罚
by trying to take the rap for me.
那你的未来呢
What about your future?
不用说 21世纪擢升军官项目也不会考虑你了
Goes without saying, sTA-21 is gone.
你会再次成为一名作战员的 斯宾塞
So you will operate again one day, Spenser,
但不是在B队了
but it won't be with Bravo Team.
雷·佩里
Ray Perry,
从准尉学校归来
back from warrant officer school.
雷 你就是个道貌岸然
You know, behind that pious front of yours, Ray,
内心自私的混♥蛋♥
you are one selfish son of a bitch.
但是你知道 如果你真正参与改善B队的问题
But you know, the team would be a lot better off
而不是指着其他人来解决B队的问题的话
if instead of you pinning your hopes on everyone else to fix Bravo,
B队会比现在情况好得多
you'd actually be part of the solution for a change.
但现在你困在了无人区
Right now, you are stuck in no-man's-land,
无论对你自己
and you're of no use to anyone.
还是B队都没有用 对我更是没用
Not yourself, not Bravo, certainly not me.
所以你最好调整一下心态 总士官长
So you flip that switch, Master Chief,
不然我亲自出马
or I will do it for you.
-明白了吗 -非常明白 长官
We clear? Crystal clear, sir.
但是美国士兵向国民射击
But American soldiers shooting up the country poses
为突尼斯人产生了一系列新的问题
a whole different set of problems for the Tunisians.
我们是水手 女士
We're sailors, ma'am.
没有人知道我们来过这里
Nobody will know we're here.
在这项工作中你要学会有耐心
Gonna have to learn patience in this job.
没有那么多你习以为常的瞄准射击
Less point and shoot than you're used to.
对于作战人员来说 变化不是什么好事
Change and operators aren't always a good mix.
你看你 老兄 行动有些迟缓
Look at you, man. You're moving a little slow.
怎么 昨天和桑尼喝到酒吧关门吗
What, you shut the bar down last night with Sonny?
是啊 你也知道 为B队喝了一杯
Yeah, you know, poured one out for Bravo,
以解我们的忧愁
drowned our sorrows.
我最后充当了救生员
I ended up playing lifeguard, literally,
桑尼竟然想从高脚凳上反身翻转两周跳下来
when Sonny decided he was gonna double-gainer off his barstool.
还好他没跳 B队最近困在
Well, lucky for him, Bravo's still stuck
浅水区了 不是吗
in the shallow end for a while, right?
怎么了 这是这几个月的常态
What? That's more action than I've seen in months.
上头也总是急匆匆的
The brass is coming in pretty hot, too.
是啊
Yeah, um...
有点不对劲
something's up.
-我一听到就该给你打电♥话♥的 但 -嗯
- Hey. I would have called you as soon as I heard, but... - Yeah.
-出什么事了 -是雷
- What's happening? - It's Ray.
-雷怎么了 -戴维斯少尉
- What do you mean it's Ray? - Ensign Davis.
长官 出了什么状况
Sir, what's happening?
海斯总士官长 在突尼斯比塞大市
Master Chief Hayes, there's been an attack
发生一起咖啡店袭击
on a cafe in Bizerte, Tunisia.
是一起自杀性爆♥炸♥
It was a suicide bombing,
紧接着是武装者袭击
followed by armed assailants.
佩里准尉当时在咖啡店内
Warrant Officer Perry was in the cafe.
抱歉 他...
I'm sorry, he's...
他处于"下落不明"状态
His status is DUSTWUN.
什么 你是说 他失踪了
- What?What do you-- Whereabouts unknown?
抱歉 什么 失踪
I-I'm sorry, what... Whereabouts unknown?
他当时到底在不在场
W-Was he there or was he not there?
和他一起的情报官员
The agency case officer with him
已确认死亡 但在现场十二名伤亡人员中
has been confirmed deceased, but Ray was not found
没有找到雷
among the dozen casualties on-site.
-没人有他的消息 -不会吧
- No one's heard from him. - Oh, no, come on.
要是他受了伤 你们查过医院了吗
If he's injured-- Did you check the hospitals?
-每项规定都照做了 -抱歉 长官
- Every protocol is being followed. - I'm sorry, sir,
你派谁去找他的
but who do you got looking for him?
总士官长 我要你继续指挥E队在也门的任务
Master Chief, I need you to remain dedicated to Echo's op in Yemen.
长官 一名海豹突击队员失踪 需要全体支援
Sir, we have a missing SEAL. All hands on deck.
没什么要你做的
There's nothing for you to do.
你什么意思 我就靠边站了吗
What do you mean, I'm just gonna sit on the sidelines...
让我们做好本职工作
Let us do our jobs,
总士官长 你也要做好你的
Master Chief, by doing yours.
快去吧
Now.
这不能就这么放任不管了
This can't be the way it goes down.
不管雷 这样不行
Not Ray, not like this.
我说过 目前阶段疑问重重 所知甚少
As I said before, there's more questions than answers at this point.
黄金时间也许把伤员从那里搬运走了
Prime Time probably carried the wounded out of there.
没有机会来电联♥系♥
Didn't have a chance to call.
一切都有可能 局势还在变化
Anything's possible. The situation's evolving.
但他们得告诉我们一声
But they gotta spin us up.
让我们去找他 对吧
Get us out there looking for him, right?
官方层面
Officially,
B队保持不可部署行动状态
Bravo remains undeployable.
得了吧 布莱克本
Ah, come on, Blackburn.
你不能把目前这乱摊子怪到我们头上
You can't hold this scrimmage crap against us.Okay?
尤其是现在都这样了
Not when it gets real like this.
我们的兄弟现在需要我们
Our brother needs us right now.
如果下令出击
If a response is ordered,
你们有可能被派到别的团队去
you may be assigned to other teams.
我们都听到了
We heard.
所以我们要怎么办 老杰
So what are we gonna do about it, Jace?
指挥部正在决策中
Command's looking at options.
你现在也算是高层了
Well, you're part of the headshed now,
那就去找个说了算的人
s-so find the lever that says,
让整个海军都扑上去
"Drop the whole damn Navy on it"
然后干就是了
and yank on it.
把我们弄过去
Get us over there.
我们所有人
All of us.
我不参与
I'm not involved.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
林戴尔不允许 让我专注别的行动
Lindell's kicked me back to focus on other operations.
没有别的行动 这是你的人 他失踪了
There is no other operation. This is your guy, and he's gone.
告诉他你就是这次任务的行动指挥
Tell him you're ops chief for the mission.
这套在那边不起作用的
That's not how it works over there.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
海豹突击队
第四季 第四集
杰森
Jason.
不
No.
他在那孤立无援
He was there alone.
是的...
Yeah. It's, um...
这是他的新职责
It's his new role.
有时候是这样的
That's how it works sometimes.
我之前总是想 要是出了什么事
I always took comfort knowing, if something happened,
他还有战友去寻找他
he had his teammates looking out for him.
他可能没有事
He could be fine.
可能是在医院
Could be at a hospital,
手♥机♥网络可能负担过重...
and the cell networks are overloaded...
不管你瞒着我什么 杰森
Whatever you're not telling me, Jason...
拜托
Please.
别管那些不让你说话的规定了
Forget what you're allowed to say.
这是我 是我们
It-It's me. It's us.
我知道 如果我得到更多信息
I know. And if I had any more information,
一定会和你分享
I would share it with you.
因此我一路赶过来
That's why I came over here right away,
因为我知道雷不喜欢有事瞒着你
because I know Ray doesn't like to keep anything from you.
听着 官方很快会有人过来联络
Look, someone official's gonna reach out soon with less.
如果我是你 我根本不会看新闻
If I were you, I wouldn't even watch the news.
关掉吧
Just turn it off.
那我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do,
就独自坐在这
just sit here alone
沉默等待
in silence, just waiting?
雷想要的是什么
What would Ray want?
大家好
Hey, guys.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表