剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
那个孩子有名字的
That kid has a name.
-布莱德 -布莱德必须要搞清楚
- Brad. - Brad has got to know that
哪怕我已经退居二线了 但我还是很危险的
even though I'm not operating, I'm very dangerous.
我们第一次去打保龄球时你就那么跟我说
You used that line on me last time we went bowling,
然后我就赢了你四十分
and I beat you by 40.
四十分 真是了不起
40? How about that.
一想到你手♥机♥响起来
It's nice knowing when that phone buzzes,
你不用再去挨枪子 就让我放心多了
you're not running into bullets anymore.
他们要给雷在舱壁举办一个派对
They're just throwing a bash for Ray at the Bulkhead.
欢迎回归的派对
It's a welcome home party.
你应该去
You should go.
我还以为我们要一起吃晚餐
Thought we were gonna have dinner.
自从你离开B队你就几乎不跟队员们一起玩了
You've barely hung with the guys since you quit Bravo.
再说了 我应该专注完成我的报告
Besides, I should focus on my report.
可是 我离开舱壁的日子已经...
You know, my days of closing out the Bulkhead are...
已经是很久以前了
They're way over.
雷的晋升可是件大事
Ray's promotion is a big deal.
为了他你也应该到场
You should be there for him.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我应该去吗 我应该去吗
Should I go? Should I go?
好吧
Oh, yes.
马上回来 好吗
Won't be long, okay?
好吧
All right.
来吧 地狱犬
Come on, Cerberus.
成为海军文员的日子怎么样 斯宾塞
How's life as a Navy bureaucrat, Spenser?
天哪 让我想想
Oh, man. Well, let's see.
今天我校阅了一份有关海豹六队财政的报告
Today, I, uh, proofread a paper on DEVGRU's financial reporting.
一份报告的报告
A report on a report.
你看完那些东西后 不会也沾上了
Tell me those cake-eating demons aren't still inside you
高♥官♥的习性吧 金发拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥
after all this, Blonde Rumsfeld.
没有 相信我 哥们 它们都已经...
No, no, no. Trust me, man, they've been...
它们都已经被我驱魔赶走了
they've been exorcised.
主啊 这真是个奇迹 我们来好好喝几杯
Lord, it's a miracle! Let's do some shots.
能让我听到"阿门"吗
Can I get a "Amen"?
-阿门 阿门 -阿门
- Amen. Amen. - Amen.
我再去弄点我们的灵魂之水 孩子们
Let's get some spirit juice in us, boys.
我觉得我开始能够看到B队的问题了
You know what? I think I'm starting to see Bravo's problem.
得了吧 哥们
Oh, come on, man.
痛斥官僚主义并不是问题所在 好吗
Howling at the moon ain't got nothing to do with this, okay?
我们的问题是由上头引起的
The issue with us starts at the top.
一个人可搞不垮一支队伍 桑尼
One man can't bring down the team, Sonny.
要我说
I tell you what.
三十 他不能让B队再次辉煌起来
Thirty-- he ain't making Bravo great again.
老杰不在整个队伍都不在状态
The team just ain't right without Jace.
那是因为你们离开了他都不知道要怎么继续了
Well, that's because y'all are refusing to move on without him.
那家伙每天都在指挥中心出现
I mean, the dude's showing up to the Ops Center every day,
想让B队自己找到前进的方向
letting Bravo find their sea legs on their own.
我觉得他似乎已经全身心投入到新的生活里去了
I would say that he seems committed to his next chapter.
哥们 那家伙能从我们这辆高速火车中离开
Hey, man, guy got off the speeding train
而且身心俱全
with mind and body intact.
作战人员能这样退休夫复何求
It's more than any operator can ask for.
说得没错
Damn straight.
我们必须支持他的决定
It's on us to support the decision.
好吧 只不过 你们知道的...
All right. It's just, you know...
他不去打靶 几乎不和我们玩了
He won't go to the range, barely hangs out with us,
军营他也几乎不来了
can't even set foot in the cages.
因为他已经向前看了 桑尼
That's 'cause he moved on, Sonny.
杰森是可以很好地做到与过去隔开
Jason can compartmentalize better
比我们做得都好 这我们都清楚
than all of us, we know that.
没错 但他现在正在做的是无视
Okay, but what he's trying to do right now is ignore
并忽略与作战往事相关的一切
and override anything that reminds him
因为他身体的每一个部分
of door-kicking because every fiber of his being
都想要重归一线
wants to get froggy again.
他对老杰的判断对吗
Think he's right about Jace?
整日做文书工作 远离队伍
Playing desk jockey and being away
快把我逼疯了
from the team's driving me crazy.
我敢肯定他内心有个部分
I'm-I'm sure there's part of him
在质疑自己选择的道路
that's questioning the path he's chosen.
所以你在质疑自己是否应该放弃做海军上将
That mean you're questioning giving up life as an admiral?
我不后悔
I got no regrets.
执行作战任务就是我想做的
Door-kicking's all I want to do.
该死 你好几个月都没执行过任务了
Damn. You haven't kicked any damn doors in months.
告诉你 写那封信是我搞砸了
I'll tell you, I messed up writing that letter.
不
No.
多亏了你马斯登的家人才得知真♥相♥
Marsden's family knows the truth thanks to you.
对 但你却为此付出了代价
Yeah, but you're the one paying for it.
我成了准尉
I made warrant officer,
然而你的理想却被粉碎了
and-and... and you had all your ambitions squashed.
听着 兄弟
Look, man...
我现在唯一的理想就是回归B队
the only ambition I have now is make it back to Bravo.
中了
Aw! Gotcha.
谢谢你
Ooh, thank you.
我就把这当作几个月以来你输给我的
I'm gonna consider this a down payment for all the matches
全部比赛的预付定金了
that you've lost to me the last couple months.
拜托
Come on.
我可记得比赛结果完全不同
I do recall the matches going a completely different way.
对 就是这种出错的记忆让你
Yeah, and that spotty memory of yours is what keeps you
不断从失败中重回赛场
coming back for more beatings.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗
You know, you know what? It is, uh...
看到你回到我们身边真好
It's really nice having you hanging around the boys again,
即使让我多掏了好多酒水钱
even if, uh, it is costing me a fortune in drinks.
真的
Yeah.
我在努力保持工作与生活的平衡
Well, I'm trying to be mindful of my work-life balance.
曼迪的离开确实令人♥大♥开眼界
Mandy walking away was a real eye-opener.
你知道的 B队正在经历好多事情
Well, you know, with everything that's going on with Bravo...
让人恨不得离开这里
Kind of itching to get out of here, you know,
离开弗吉尼亚海滩
to get out of Vah Beach.
全国运动汽车竞赛协会这周末正好要来夏洛特市
And, uh, well, uh, NASCAR happens to be this weekend
我的好哥们奥斯汀·狄龙...
down in Charlotte, and my good buddy Austin Dillon...
-是吗 -他邀请我过去看他
- Oh, yes. - Yeah, he invited me down to come see him, and...
我想也许 你懂的
and I thought maybe, you know, well, I don't know,
你也许乐意和我一起去
you might want to join me.
这是个馊主意 对吧
That's-that's a terrible idea, isn't it?
是个馊主意 我就知道
Yes, it is. Yeah, I knew it. I knew it.
因为你一旦沿着这条路走下去 我们...
'Cause once you go down that road, we're gonna get...
我们就会走进红色沥青
We'd be right in that red asphalt.
我不知道 我是说
Look, I don't know. I mean, what,
我们两个好朋友出去玩
we got two friends hanging out.
-两个朋友 -有什么大不了的
- Two friends. - What's the big deal?
有什么大不了
What's the big deal?
贾米拉把每一分钟空闲时间都给我安排好了
So, Jameelah's got every free minute planned out for me.
-所有吗 -全部 -全部
- Totally, right? - All of it. - All of it.
-没错 -就像强迫症 是吧
- Yes! - OCD'd up, right?
完完全全
All of it.
这个周末先去水上冒险乐园
Starts this weekend at, uh, Water Adventure.
水上冒险乐园
Water Adventure.
别忘了带条毛巾
Don't forget to bring the towels.
至少她没去跟和男朋友在一起
At least she's not off to stay with her boyfriend. That's...
我猜是因为艾玛还没告诉这家伙
I take it Emma hasn't told this guy
她爸爸是做什么工作的
what her dad does for a living yet?
我真不觉得
I really don't think
行动指挥官的名号♥会把他裤子吓掉
"Chief Ops" title is gonna scare the pants off him.
我其实觉得你们想要
I-I actually think that you want to try
吓得他把裤子提好
and scare the pants back on him.
对对对 是这样没错
Ah. Bump, bump. There it is.
没错
There it is.
-笑吧 笑吧 -抱歉 我不是有意要笑
- Yeah, laugh it up. - I'm sorry, man. I don't mean to laugh.
抱歉 我不是有意要笑
I'm sorry. I-I don't mean to laugh. I don't mean to laugh.
我只是 为你骄傲
I'm just... I'm proud of you is all.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表