剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I don't care what you think.
我只有你这一位家长了
You're the only parent I have left.
我怎么可能不需要你
I'm always gonna need you.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
他们不能把你从我身边带走
They can't take you away from me.
不会的 别这样
They're not. Don't.
他们不会的
They won't.
威廉斯少校
Lt. Commander Williams,
很抱歉这么早给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry to be calling you so early.
最高军事法庭 第三天
亚泽德·纳法尔的这张照片
This photo of Yazeed Nafal was taken
是军士长米娜·哈森在约旦的伊尔比德拍到的
by Chief Petty Officer Mina Hassan in Irbid, Jordan,
拍摄于他被海斯总士官长射杀的48小时之前
48 hours before he was shot by Master Chief Hayes.
纳法尔的左侧腰带里
There is a gun tucked into Nafal's waistband
别了一把枪
on the left side.
和海斯总士官长描述的
The grip is consistent with an M1951 Beretta,
M1951贝雷塔手♥枪♥一致
the gun described by Master Chief Hayes.
是的 长官 正是这支
Yes, ma'am, the very same.
事实胜于雄辩
What matters is the evidence.
我们有一段海斯总士官长无故射杀
A video of Master Chief Hayes shooting an unarmed man
手无寸铁的男人的视频
without provocation.
辩方提供的枪击发生两天前
The defense provided a partial image of the grip
枪把的部分图像
of a pistol from two days before the killing.
仅为旁证 并不能证明受害人死亡时
This is purely circumstantial and cannot put a gun
手上拿着枪
in the victim's hand at the time of his death.
政♥府♥希望陪审团认定
The government asks that you find the accused
被告有罪
guilty as charged.
威廉斯少校
Lieutenant Commander Williams.
您看到了枪的照片
You've seen the photo of the gun.
听过了海军的证词
You've heard the testimony of the sailors
他们与海斯总士官长并肩而站
who stood alongside Master Chief Hayes,
为他的正直的人格与可敬的名誉鼓掌
who applaud his good standing and honorable reputation.
您也听过海斯总士官长本人的
And you've heard the sworn statement
宣誓证词
of Master Chief Hayes himself.
海斯总士官长
Master Chief Hayes,
在许多方面
in many ways,
都是反恐战争的象征
is the embodiment of the war on terror.
20多年来 他为祖国赴汤蹈火
For over 20 years he's run into the fire for his country.
尽管检方不遗余力地
While the prosecution has gone to great lengths
将海斯总士官长描述为一个杀手
to portray Master Chief Hayes as a killer,
但我认识到
I've learned--
我希望您也能明白
and I hope you have, too--
海斯总士官长尽职尽责
that Master Chief Hayes doesn't do his job
并非为了射杀面前的敌人
to shoot the enemy in front of him.
而是为了保护他身后的人
He does it to protect the people behind him.
不仅是他的队友 还有他的同胞
Not just his teammates but his countrymen.
他为此做出了巨大的牺牲
And despite all he's sacrificed
也付出了沉痛的个人代价
and the deep, personal price he's paid,
但海斯总士官长从未要求任何回报
Master Chief Hayes has never asked for anything in return.
所以我要为他请求
So I'll ask for him.
如果各位愿意把自♥由♥托付给他
If you're willing to trust him with your freedom,
那么也请相信他说的话
please also trust his word.
陪审团作出裁决了吗
Has the panel reached a verdict?
是的 法官
Yes, we have. Your honor.
我们认为被告 总士官长杰森·M·海斯
We find the defendant, Master Chief Jason M. Hayes...
无罪
...not guilty.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我的荣幸 总士官长
It was my honor, Master Chief.
-进吧 -谢谢
- There you go. - ?Thank you.
看谁来了
What we got here?
向凯♥旋♥的英雄致敬
All hail the conquering hero.
你怎么样
How are you?
谢谢 不用这么兴师动众的
Thank you. You didn't have to do all this, you know.
你都经历这么多
All you been through?
就差给香槟加冰了
Couldn't get the champagne on ice fast enough.
军法署的弗洛雷斯该知道
JAG Flores found out what happens
给伟大的杰森·海斯找麻烦是什么下场了吧
when you mess with the great Jason Hayes, huh?
多谢 兄弟 感激不尽
Thanks, man, appreciate you all.
真的很感谢 谢谢你们一直都在
I really do. Thanks for, uh, being there
给我支持
and standing by me with the support.
谢谢你们所有人
All of you, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
B1
Bravo 1.
欢迎回归
Welcome back.
-爱你 兄弟 -我也爱你
- Love you, brother. - Love you back.
真的谢谢你
Appreciate you, I really do.
谢谢你在证人席上说的那番话
Thanks for what you did up there on the stand.
我只是说了实话
All I did was tell the truth.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
活跃行动
going kinetic.
也许是我逼得太紧了
Maybe I did push a little too hard.
我曾是总负责人
I was the OIC.
你没逼我做任何我不想做的事
You didn't make me do anything I didn't want to.
好吧
Okay.
一级准尉佩里
Chief Warrant Officer Perry.
我很高兴终于真♥相♥大白了
I'm just glad the truth finally prevailed.
我不知道没有你我还能不能坚持下去
Not sure I could've kept on without you.
还好我哪也不用去
Good thing I'm not going anywhere.
斯特拉在哪里
?Hey, where's Stella?
她还有很多论文要评分
She, uh, she had a lot of papers to grade.
听着 兄弟
Look, man.
我处理事情的方式
The way I handled everything...
没事 兄弟
No worries, man.
你只是在帮你的队长
You were just looking after your team leader here.
我不该怀疑你的
Shouldn't have doubted you.
杰森被国防部迫♥害♥
Just, uh, Jason in DoD's crosshairs,
让我忘记了
I lost track of...
过去几个月你也过得很痛苦
everything that you've been through these last few months, too.
从突尼斯回来之后
It's been a tough go
B队就过得很不容易
for Bravo Team since we got back from Tunisia.
是啊 但我很高兴这一切都过去了
Yeah, I'm just glad it's behind us.
-所有的一切 -没错
- All of it. - That's right.
各位 我并不是
Hey, uh, not to upstage...
要抢B1的风头 不过我
Bravo 1 here, but, uh, I, uh,
我要宣布自己的一条重大新闻
I got some big news myself.
猪排堡兄弟这么快就回来了啊
The McRib's back already?
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a dad.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
桑尼·奎恩要当爸爸了
Sonny Quinn's gonna be a dad..
等一下 谁是那位幸运的女士
Wait, uh, who's the lucky lady?
还有她预产期是什么时候
And what time does she get off stage?
孩子的妈妈
The mother, um,
是我在得州的一个老朋友
is an old friend of mine from Texas.
但是 我们没在一起
But, uh, we're not together.
为什么
Why not?
这 说来话长
It's, uh, it's complicated.
我觉得
Look, I think, uh,
-我觉得咱们早就该一起敬杯酒了 -对
- I think we're long overdue for a toast here, huh? - Yeah.
过来宝贝 进来
Come on, babe. ?Get in there.
进来 凑紧一些
Get in there. Get 'em altogether now.
-敬自♥由♥ -敬自♥由♥
- To freedom. ?- Freedom!
敬自♥由♥
Freedom!
好了 好了 听我说
All right, all right, so...
如果你给律师一片伟哥 他会怎样
what does a lawyer get when you give him Viagra?
-怎样 -变高
- What? - ?Taller.
我就这水平了 就这水平
That's all I got, that's all I got.
也许还是应该让雷来
Maybe Ray should take some.
来了
Burn!
你们看到宣判时候
Did you guys see the look on the JAG's face
军法长的表情了吗
when they announced the verdict?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表