剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Yeah, you set MSS.
我在这与克莱和桑尼设立观察点
I'll set up the O.P. up here with Clay and Sonny.
让大家行动起来 明白了吗
Take the boys, get to work. Got it?
收到
Copy that.
我刚和B队通话 他们确定了场地位置
I just heard from Bravo team. They've located the compound.
祝贺你 戴维斯少尉
Congrats, Ensign Davis.
离捉住阿尔哈萨德更近一步了
The noose around Al-Hazred is tightening.
我一会把B队的位置发给E队和R队的
I'm gonna send Bravo's pos to both Echo and Romeo teams'
侦察机系统
ATAK systems.
他们距离B队多远
How far are they out from Bravo?
他们碰上了塔哈勒的人 减缓了行进速度
That Tahara team they engaged with slowed them down.
我估计他们至少还要走上两个小时
I put 'em at least a two-hour hike away.
E队也是
Same for Echo Team.
好吧 让他们赶去跟B队汇合
All right, have 'em make their way to Bravo.
近距空中支援何时能到位
Where we at with CAS?
还有要一个小时 侦查监视设备也是
They're still an hour out. Same for ISR.
他们在没人掩护的情况下等太久了
That's a long time for nobody watching anyone's six out there.
等到其他队伍赶到这里
By the time these other teams get here,
小阿尔哈萨德也许早就跑了
Junior might have slipped away.
鳄鱼金发美女或许是对的
Crocodile blondie might be right.
早前R队那场枪战就打草惊蛇了
Romeo rang the bell with that gunfight earlier,
他们这群混♥蛋♥肯定知道我们在附近了
so them dirtbags know we're up here roaming around for sure.
如果我们提早开战 在没有守望的情况下
If we kick this off alone, we'll be outgunned
我们一定寡不敌众
with no overwatch.
我可不想在这座山上失去任何队员
I don't intend to lose any men on this mountain.
我们再等等
We wait.
你决定 老杰 这种事你最在行
Your call, Jace. You know the deal.
我们誓死追随你
We'll follow you to hell.
太安静了 哥们
It's too quiet, man.
我真讨厌等待
I hate the waiting around part.
那就打个盹
So take a nap.
你发发善心 让你的嘴歇一会吧
It'll be good to give that mouth of yours a rest.
不可能
Not a chance.
三十睡觉的时候都不忘说废话
Thirty talks trash even in his sleep.
等一下 有东西在动
Hold up, I got movement.
什么 我什么都没看见
What? I don't see anything.
不不 看热成像
No, no, no. On thermal.
几十个热信♥号♥♥ 这是准备大干一场了
Dozens of heat signatures. Something's about to kick off.
我们没有射击目标
We got nothing to shoot at.
也没有任何防护措施
And bare bones for cover.
雷 你怎么说
Ray, what's the call?
B1 我是B2 经过硬光阶段
Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. I pass hard lightning.
申请撤退至支援站
Collapse back to the MSS.
请重复 B1...
Say again, Bravo 1...
-发生交火 -硬光阶段 丢掉所有东西
- We're in contact. - Hard lightning. Ditch it all.
-都留下吗 -都丢掉
- Leave it? - Ditch it.
都留下 都留下
Leave it. Leave it!
-迫击炮 -迫击炮 迫击炮
- Mortars! - Mortars! Mortars!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
我们走 快
Let's go. Move.
我们走 跟上 快快快
Let's go, let's go. Now, now, now.
趴下为作战掩护 他们要冲过来了
Lay down cover fire for the O.P.S, they're moving in.
地狱犬 快回来
Cerberus, get back here!
布罗克 你去哪
Brock, where you going?
他们要攻入我们所在的位置了
They're dialing in our location.
去救布罗克 救布罗克
Go save Brock! Get Brock!
全金属 跟我来
Full Metal, on me!
三十 跟我来
Thirty, on me!
没问题 老杰
Hey! Got you, Jace!
我们上
Let's go.
快快快
Go, go, go!
掩护我
Cover me.
B4 什么情况
4, what's your status?
B5没事
Bravo 5 is good.
B1 我是B2 我们得撤离交火点
Bravo 1, this is 2. We need to get off the x.
我们必须撤退
We gotta to fall back.
不行 一个都不能少
Negative. Not till we have a full headcount.
别动 别动
Stay. Stay.
地狱犬
Cerberus.
去左边 后退 我掩护你
To the left! Back, I'll cover you!
去左边 左边
To the left, to the left!
他们在两翼包抄我们
They're flanking us.
老杰在哪
Where's Jace?
我们失去他了
We lost him.
什么叫你失去他了
What do you mean you lost him?
他被人从山上轰下去了
He got blown off the mountain.
那我们应该去山下找他
Then we got to go off the mountain to get him.
树线那边有二十多个枪手朝我们逼近
We got over 20 fighters moving on us from that tree line.
如果暴露在那个溪谷 我们就成瓮中之鳖了
We'll be fish in a barrel if we get exposed in that ravine.
我们绝不能丢下老杰
There's no chance we're leaving without Jace.
他们快包围我们了 佩里 你怎么说
They're boxing us in, Perry. What's the call?
就算上刀山下油锅 老杰也会去救我们的
Jace would move heaven and earth to get any one of us,
你比任何人都清楚这一点 雷
and you know that better than anyone, Ray.
我们必须撤回到集♥合♥点去
We're gonna bound back to the rally point.
我绝不会丢下他
I ain't leavin' without him.
我们都不知道他是生是死
We don't know what condition he's in.
躺在那里的也是我的兄弟 好吗
That's my brother down there, too. All right?
可是杰森一定会希望我们先赢得这次战斗
But Jason would want us to win the fight first.
这也是我们要去做的事情 我们走
And that's what the hell we're gonna do. Let's go!
我也不喜欢这样 但他说的对 走吧
Look, I don't like it, either, but he's right. Move.
我们走 我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
E队已经获悉了B队的情况
Echo Team has been notified of Bravo's situation.
很好 雷已传回了杰森最后消失的地点
All right, Ray passed along Jason's last known location.
杰森的头盔掉了 所以我们无法追踪他的位置
Jason's helmet is off, so we don't have strokes of his track.
但一旦侦查监视设备重新就位
But we'll have eyes overhead
我们就可以搜索他的位置
as soon as the ISR is back on station.
R1 这里是作战中心
Romeo 1, this is Havoc Base.
请注意 B队已和敌方交火
Be advised, Bravo is troops in contact.
前往他们所在位置时请做好战斗准备
Request you hasten your patrol to their POS.
收到 作战中心 我们会尽快赶到
Copy all, Havoc. Moving as fast as we can.
他们刚才把杰森一个人留在那
They're just gonna leave Jason there?
他很可能需要救治
He could be in bad shape.
我相信这个决定很难做
Well, I'm sure it wasn't a call made lightly.
但如果是我 我也会如此下令
It's the same call I'd have made, too.
雷如果失去了制高点
Ray loses the high ground,
那这场战斗就输了
he loses the fight.
情况不妙啊
This is not good.
地雷拉发线
Trip wire.
差点在出师未捷身先死啊 海斯
Almost ended the op before it started, Hayes.
你没事吧
You good?
我没事
I'm good!
阿尔哈萨德
Al-Hazred.
就是他
That's him.
你杀了条大鱼啊 海斯
You just smoke-checked Moby Dick, Hayes.
战神基地 我是B1
Ares Base, this is Bravo 1.
找到目标了
I pass jackpot.
目标已被击毙
Jackpot is kia.
[外语]
[外语]
[外语]
[外语]
抱歉
I'm sorry.
B1 我是B6
Bravo 1, this is 6.
B2受伤了 重复 B2受伤了
Bravo 2 is down. I say again, Bravo 2 is down.
我们走
Let's roll.
B1 我是B2
Bravo 1, this is 2.
你情况如何 重复 你情况如何
What's your status? I say again, what's your status?
B1 我是B2
Bravo 1, this is bravo 2.
你情况如何 重复 你情况如何
What's your status? I say again, what's your status?
我没事 大部分装备都没了
I'm good. I lost most of my gear.
大部分装备都没了 不过我没事
I lost most of my gear, but I'm good.
真开心能听到你的声音 兄弟 真是太好了
Damn good to hear your voice, brother. Damn good.
地狱犬和你在一起吗
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表