剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I just needed you to know.
上次你带了一本书
Last time you brought a book.
和一束花
And, uh, and flowers.
也许你才是那个一直拒绝
Maybe you're the one that's intent
搞浪漫的人
on canceling romantic gestures.
我感觉有我在就足够了
Well, I was kind of hoping that I would suffice.
的确是
You do.
当我知道娜塔莉不去圣地亚哥的时候
Been expecting you to walk in here
就一直在等你了
since I learned I'm losing Natalie to San Diego.
我猜你想跟我说
I suppose you're about to tell me
再找一个新的行动指挥官
I need to find a new ops chief?
长官 我已经找到了一个
Sir, I've identified the one job
我愿意在早晨起床的工作
that makes me want to get up in the morning.
什么工作
And what job is that?
做回B1
Being Bravo 1 again.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表