剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
ufeff
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
高价值目标叫亚辛·卡森
HVT's name is Yassine Kassen.
法籍阿尔及利亚人 在圣♥战♥圈里他叫拉卡·雅克
French-Algerian, known in jihadi circles as "Raqqa Jacques."
严刑拷打雷的就是他
It's the same guy who tortured Ray.
那你为什么没有跟我说
Then why'd you keep it from me?
我已经准备好了 所以你不必在这装英雄
I'm squared away, so I do not need you playing hero.
你别告诉我你不想把他狠狠干倒
You can't tell me you don't want to take this guy down hard.
复仇 我可不想当寻仇者
Vengeance? I don't want to be the guy chasing that.
海斯总士官长 我是海军罪案调查处探员萨拉扎
Master Chief Hayes, I'm NCIS Agent Salazar.
我现在要拘留你
I'm placing you into custody.
杰森有可能犯了战争罪吗
Is there a chance Jason committed a war crime?
如果有的话我们肯定知道
We'd all know if he did.
看他戴着手铐
Seeing him in those cuffs,
他牺牲了那么多
after all he's sacrificed...
肯定是个误会
Got to be a mistake.
-有什么消息吗 -还没有
- Any news? - Not yet.
正等着索托跟我们简述情况
Waiting on Soto to, uh, brief us.
我无法想象杰森竟然会受到这种指控
I just can't even imagine what Jason's being accused of.
约旦的任务的确出了点状况
Things went sideways in Jordan,
但不至于犯下这么大的罪
but nothing that would amount to this.
监视行动本不该变成活跃行动的
Surveillance op wasn't supposed to go kinetic.
行动没问题
Everything was clean on the op.
他没理由为我们
There's no reason he'd be answering
在那的行动负责
for anything we did over there.
终于 有人能回答了
Finally, some answers.
没有回答 只有最新情况
No answers. Just updates.
在杰森受调查期间
Bravo is officially undeployable
B队正式禁止派遣
for the duration of Jason's investigation.
他的罪名是什么
What is he accused of?
会有军法长联♥系♥你们 安排提供书面证词的时间
A JAG will contact you to schedule your depositions.
到时候你们就会知道更多细节
You'll find out more details then.
同时
In the meantime,
指挥部下令禁止接触
Command has issued a no-contact order.
禁止你们之间接触 也禁止接触杰森
You are to stay away from each other and from Jason.
有人能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Anyone gonna tell me what the deal is here?
我知道的并不比你多 总士官长
I know as little as you, Master Chief.
我在家接到电♥话♥
I received a call at home
命令我返回基地
instructing me to return to base,
-然后我就来了 -行吧 谢谢你来
- so here I am. - Yeah, well, thanks for being here.
抱歉 林戴尔上校 我来迟了
My apologies, Captain Lindell. I was detained.
总士官长 这是弗洛雷斯少校
Master Chief, this is Lieutenant Commander Flores,
海军军法长
a Navy JAG.
他来宣读你的罪名
He's here to read your charges.
海斯总士官长 你被指控
Master Chief Hayes, you're accused
非法处决亚泽德·纳法
of unlawfully killing Yazeed Nafa...
-谁 -在约旦执行任务期间 使用致命武器
- Who? - ...shooting with lethal force an unarmed Jordanian civilian
射杀了这位手无寸铁的约旦平民
while on a mission to the nation of Jordan.
没这回事
That didn't happen.
根据《常规交战规则》
For failure to ensure the target was armed
由于你在使用致命武器之前
before the use of lethal force as required
未能确认目标是否持有武器
under the Standing Rules of Engagement,
你被控违反军事审判统一法典第119条
you are charged with violating UCMJ Article 119,
即过失杀人罪
involuntary manslaughter.
我没杀手无寸铁的人
I did not shoot an unarmed man.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
好 这简直荒谬
Okay, this is ridiculous.
我建议你先斟酌一下你的权利
I advise you to review your rights
再决定要不要放弃 总士官长
before you discard them, Master Chief.
这是你的拘禁令
Your confinement order.
-什么 -将由军法长
- Excuse me? - You'll be assigned a JAG
代你发言 同时
to represent you-- in the meantime,
在调查期间
I am obligated to confine you to the brig
我有义务限制你的行动
for the duration of the investigation.
海豹突击队
第四季 第十集
国防服务办公室
海斯总士官长
Master Chief Hayes,
我是威廉姆斯少校
I'm Lieutenant Commander Williams,
军法长指定给你的辩护人
the JAG assigned to your defense.
我已经在这里关了快一个星期了
You know what, I've been confined in here for almost a week now.
-忘记你在哪里办公了吗 -抱歉
- Forget where your office is? - My apologies.
海军的官僚制度运行良好
Navy bureaucracy at its finest.
不急 但我的自♥由♥岌岌可危
No rush. Just my freedom at stake here.
应该是你的自♥由♥岌岌可危 女士
Just your freedom at stake, "ma'am."
请坐吧
Have a seat.
我读了你的履历 总士官长
I've read up on your career, Master Chief.
非常出色
Very impressive record.
但愿你读过之后
So hopefully, after reading that,
能明白我是清白的
it's clear to you that I'm innocent.
目前唯一确认的就是这个案件非常复杂
All that's clear is this case is extremely complicated.
没什么复杂的
Oh, there's nothing complicated about it.
-怎么说 -我这种事见多了
- How's that? - I've seen this outside the wire all the time:
坏人们指责美国人做错了事
bad guys accuse Americans of doing something--
想要敲诈一笔钱
they want a payday.
的确 在阿富汗和伊♥拉♥克♥是有的 但...
Sure, that's taken place in Afghanistan and Iraq, but...
约旦是美国的坚定盟友
Jordan's a staunch American ally.
不一样的人 一样的手法
Different people, same shakedown.
约旦人不过是想利用这一局面
Jordanians are just trying to leverage the situation.
有趣的推理
Interesting theory.
约旦不满美国未经允许在其领土上
Jordan's upset the U.S. sent operators
派出作战人员
into its territory without permission,
而你是美国用以安抚约旦
and you're the pound of flesh the U.S. is offering
而付出的代价
to appease Jordan?
一旦他们的诉求被满足
And once they get what they want,
我所有的指控都没有了
I'll be clear of all charges.
你有没有想过约旦想要的就是你
Have you considered that what the Jordanians might want is you?
他们没有我的把柄
They have nothing on me.
坚持这一点就靠你了
And it's up to you to keep it that way.
相信我 我会为你的案件全力争取
Rest assured I'm working every angle on your behalf.
我已经把你从禁闭室释放了
And I have secured your release from confinement.
你不能归队
You won't be able to be around your team,
但你可以正常生活
but you can go about your routine.
队伍就是我的正常生活
The team is my routine.
不要离开弗吉尼亚海滩
Don't leave Virginia Beach.
我相信你会遵守规定的对吧 总士官长
Can I trust you to obey these guidelines, Master Chief?
我本来该早一点告诉你 但...
I would have told you sooner. I just...
我想着等拿到更多消息再说
I wanted to wait till I had all the Intel first.
信息量很大
It's a lot to process.
杰森杀死了一个非武装人员
Jason killing an unarmed man.
这么多年的无数次行动
All those years, all those ops,
海豹队员是不会犯这种错误的
a frogman like him wouldn't make a mistake like that.
当然
Of course.
太恶心了
It's just so ugly.
雷和奈玛说
You know, Ray and Naima say
彼此坦诚是他们的秘诀
that honesty is how they make it work,
但也许我不该描绘如此清晰的前景
but maybe I shouldn't have painted such a clear picture.
我们来谈谈你搬进来的事情
We're supposed to be talking about you moving in.
谈谈家具 不谈B队的问题了
You know, furniture, not Bravo's problems.
这个沙发打我入队以后就在了
This couch has been with me since I joined the teams.
我想也许
I think maybe it's time
是时候换一个新的了
we should think about getting a new one, huh?
你们做什么我都没有意见
It is not lost on me, what you guys do.
但我宁愿面对现实
But I would much rather face the truth
而非为顾忌我的感受而回避现实
than have my feelings protected.
我希望是这样的
That's how I want it to be.
很好
Good.
但上一次
But, you know, the last time around...
你对前线的事
you really struggled with the reality
很难接受
of what happens outside the wire.
是 我只是想得到保护而已
Yeah, I just need to know I'm covered, is all.
我们能否在基地外面见面
Can't we meet somewhere off base?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表