剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
因为你的努力
We avoided a whole lot of pain
我们少受了很多罪 我们所有人都是
'cause of your hard work. All of us did.
我只是指出雷的位置
I just pointed the spear towards Ray.
剩下的都是你的功劳
You did the rest.
就像我说过的 只要为了我的队友们好
Like I said, only as good as my teammates.
敬团队
Team.
干杯
Cheers.
我得去享受一下飞行旅程了
Think I'm gonna go enjoy the flight.
前进
Onward.
干得还不错吧
Not bad, right,
对于上周还是退役状态的几个人来说
for a couple mothballs from last week.
落地以后 还得在退役的堆里混
We going back to those mothballs after we land?
是啊
Yeah.
在这次之前
You know, before all this started...
你告诉我应该走出去 适应不同的队伍
...you told me to go out there and do my job on any team.
执行任务就是执行任务
That operating's operating.
你错了
You're wrong.
我错了 怎么说
I'm wrong. How's that?
严格来说 是一样的
Tactically, it's the same.
但是如果旁边站着的是不同的人
But you put a different person standing next to you, and...
一切都不一样了
Everything changes.
唯一重要的
Only thing that matters
就是站在你左边的兄弟
Are the brothers to the left of you
还有你右边的兄弟
And to the right of you.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget that.
你醒了
Oh, you're waking up.
我们已经过了...
We're over, uh...
我们马上到家了
We're almost home.
那个 雷
Look, ray, uh,
我把B队的问题
Me blaming you for...
都赖在你头上
For bravo's problems, uh...
是不对的
That wasn't right.
队员士气低迷
Team was down, and...
你很沮丧
You were frustrated.
是啊
Yeah.
相信我 我当时也质疑自己的选择
Believe me, I was questioning my choices, too.
我这人有个毛病
It's, uh, I got this really great quality
总是把最难听的话
Of, uh, saying the most horrible things
都说给
To people that, uh...
说给对我最重要的人听
...people that mean the most to me.
行动胜过语言 哥们
Actions and words, brother.
-是啊 -你们兄弟几个
- Yeah. - What you boys did...
为了我冒着生命危险
Putting it on the line for me, it...
为了我们最优秀的一员 我们愿意牺牲自己
It's easy to make ourselves expendable for the best of us.
是啊
Yeah.
我当时跟你说
You know, when I told you to, uh,
开始接队的时候
start picking up the team,
我没让你真的"接"啊
I didn't mean for you to do it literally.
总得有人接你回去吧
Well, somebody had to carry your ass.
瞧瞧这位
Look at this guy, huh?
让你离开我的视线行动一次 就这样了
I let you out of my sight for one op, and this is what I get?
你可要了我的命了
Huh? Come on, you're killing me.
我很感激你
I appreciate you, uh,
替我收拾烂摊子
dusting off wetsuit for me.
我知道我说过
I know I said that you should start
你该让B队自力更生了
letting bravo stand on their own.
但在我最黑暗的时刻
But in my darkest moments,
我真的非常希望
I was really hoping you'd choose
你能回来与我们并肩 兄弟
to get back into the fight, brother.
根本不用考虑
Wasn't any choice to be made.
所以
So, uh,
B1重回战场了吗
has Bravo 1 back in the saddle for good?
不 兄弟
No, man.
这是我最后一次行动了
This was my last dance.
然后体面地离开
Then you went out in style.
只是另一个行动而已
Just another op.
是啊
Oh, yeah, right.
确认下它粘牢了没
All right, make sure that's taped down good.
给他松开
go ahead, cut him loose.
借过
coming through, guys.
走好
Bye-bye.
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝女儿
Hey, honey. Hey, baby.
等一下 等一下
Hey. Stop, stop, stop.
天呐 奈玛
Oh, god. Naima.
我回来了
I'm home.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's home.
过来 儿子
Come here, buddy.
想爸爸吗
You miss daddy?
给爸爸笑一个
You give me a smile?
我好想你
Hey. I missed you so much.
我想死你了
I missed you a lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
这次任务真是多次侥幸脱险
Too many close calls on this one.
要是我们没把他救回怎么办
What if we didn't get him back?
你又不是活在假设中
It ain't like you to be dealing in hypotheticals.
是啊 但雷这次的磨难算是提了个醒
Yeah, but this ray ordeal's a good reminder
明天可能什么事都会发生在我们身上
that tomorrow isn't promised to any of us.
也会让你重新考虑一些事情
Kind of makes you, uh, reconsider things
比如说 你一直推迟的事情
that, you know, you've been putting off.
我意思说 我想请你喝一杯
I mean, I would offer to buy you a drink,
但是我记得上次要请你的时候
but I do remember last time I did,
你说 我可以自己付酒钱
you were like, "i can buy my own drinks."
然后走掉了
And you walked away.
我要一杯威士忌
I'll have a whiskey.
-真的吗 -当然
- Oh. Oh, really? - Yeah. Yeah.
就像你说的
Like you said, you know, it just...
会让人重新考虑一些事情
makes you reconsider things.
好的
Okay.
给我两杯威士忌
I'll get, uh, two shots of whiskey.
还好吗 帅哥
Hey, what's up, peaches?
回来之后你去哪了
Where the hell'd you go to when we got back?
-去见林戴尔了 -是吗
- Had to go see lindell. - Oh, yeah?
他还让你做文书工作
Does he, uh, get you to push papers again?
他让我复职了
He reinstated me.
回B队
Bravo.
-不是吧 -是的
- No way. - Oh, yeah.
太好了 你回B队了
Yeah! you're back to bravo, baby.
太好了 兄弟
Yeah! hell yeah, brother.
我猜 救出雷
I guess, uh, saving ray
国会没找林戴尔的麻烦
and sparing lindell from a congressional rectal exam
这让他改变了主意
changed his mind.
其实是因为杰森
Actually, it was jason.
B1也归队了
Wow. So, bravo 1's back, too?
没有
No.
他只是回来救雷的
He just came back to get ray.
好吧 我为我高兴 兄弟
Well, I'm happy for you, buddy.
想要的都得到了
Got everything you want right in front of you.
好了
All right.
谢谢
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表