剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
所以你就让他以为
So instead you just let him think
你是个愚蠢粗暴的人
that you're a dumbass knuckle-dragger.
很明显大家本来就是这么认为的
Seems pretty clear that's what everyone already thinks.
我不知道 也许我就该停止反抗
I don't know, maybe I should just stop fighting it.
作战中心 我是B1 我们正在通过水星阶段
Havoc, this is 1. We're passing Mercury.
收到
That's a good copy.
你们预计十五分钟后到达碰头地点
You are 15 mikes to the meeting location.
完毕
Havoc out.
我是不是不该承认我嫉妒他们离开这里
Is it wrong to admit that I'm jealous they got to leave?
是的 我也不喜欢船上的生活
Yean, not loving life on board myself.
戴维斯上校 密钥破解得如何了
Lieutenant Davis, how's that crypto key working out?
没什么值得汇报的 卫肖少校
There's nothing to report, Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw.
好的
Okay.
卫肖少校发生什么事了吗
Something going on with Lieutenant Commander Whitshaw?
没什么值得一提的
Mm, nothing worth discussing.
好吧
Okay.
你回应他的方式
The way you reacted to him,
让我好奇 是不是他也对你做了
I'm just wondering if he's doing to you
当初对我做的事
what he did to me.
什么时候
When?
我刚刚入伍
I was fresh enlisted.
他那时是个少尉
He was an ensign.
我们都负责补给的工作
We had supply detail together.
一开始我觉得他很幽默
So at first I thought he was funny.
你知道 甚至很有魅力
You know, charming even.
但之后他变得有些攻击性
But then he started getting more aggressive.
我想要努力工作
I'd be trying to work,
他一直缠着我问我喜欢什么样的男人
and he'd be badgering me about what kind of guy I liked,
我有什么样的幻想
what I fantasized about.
我想一笑置之 却变得更令人不快
I tried to laugh it off, but it only got uglier.
在这里我希望他变了
And here I'd hoped he'd changed.
-我们只是聊天 -时间问题
- It's just talk. - ?For now.
听着 这是性骚扰
Look, it's sexual harassment.
和以前一样
Same as back then.
我希望那时的自己有勇气举报他
And I wish that I had been brave enough to report him.
但现在你是一个军官
But now you're an officer
如果知道什么 就要写成文件
mandated to put it on paper if you know of something.
我没有什么要报告的
There's nothing to report.
海军现在在处理此类事件上有了很大进步
You know, the Navy has gotten a lot better about handling...
我是来工作的
I'm here to do a job,
做我非常擅长的工作 我不想有事分心
one I'm damn good at, and I don't need a distraction.
我无事报告 少校
Nothing to report, Lieutenant.
收到
Copy.
我发觉我不该赞同桑尼
You know, I realize I shouldn't agree with Sonny,
但我们让一个杀人无数的凶手
but are we sure letting a mass murderer
来决定时间和地点真的是个好主意吗
call where and when was a good idea?
我随时都想伏击那个移♥动♥的避难所
I'll take an ambush over that floating asylum any day.
无可争辩
Can't argue with that.
说吧 穆萨 穆萨先生
Go, Moussa. Mr. Moussa?
冷静点 我不明白
Calm down, I-I don't understand.
-听起来我们的军阀有点慌张 -是的
- Sounds like our warlord is a little rattled. - ?Yeah.
博科圣地的人在见面地点袭击了我们的高价值目标
Boko attacked our HVT at the meet site,
把他留在那等死
left him for dead.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah...
穆萨听见救护车赶到就赶紧撤退了
Moussa bugged out when he heard the ambulance coming.
好的 好
Okay, yeah.
通知戴维斯查查救护车会带阿坦加去哪
Have Davis find out where an ambulance would've taken Atanga.
作战中心 我是B1
Havoc, this is 1.
行动改变 待命
Frag-O. Stand by.
就是他
Whoa, that's our man.
收到
Check.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你好 我们...
Yeah, hi, we're, uh...
我们是救援组织的工作人员
we're actually with an aid organization,
这个病床上的伤者
and the gentleman in this bed here
是我们的伙伴 我们希望能把他
is an associate of ours, and we'd like to take him to
带到我们的治疗机构里
our medical facility.
床上的那个人哪也不动
The man in the bed isn't going anywhere.
他奄奄一息
He's clinging to life.
我们可以给他叫一个救生直升机给他
Well, we can arrange for a medevac helo for him.
有这种资源 你们一定是什么救援组织的
Asset like that, must be some aid organization.
好吧 事实上
All right, look, the truth is,
我们是美国国♥务♥院♥的人
we're with the U.S. Department of State,
正在与你们的政♥府♥合作
working in conjunction with your government.
不管你们是谁 他颈动脉上的刺伤
Whoever you are, the puncture in his carotid
需要立即手术治疗
needs immediate surgical intervention.
我正在为手术做准备
I'm prepping for that right now.
-他无法行动 -要多久
- He cannot be moved. - How long?
一个小时 还需要运气很好
An hour, a strong dose of luck,
他才有可能足够稳定被运输
and he's possibly stable enough to transport.
现在怎么办 杰森
Now what, Jason?
博科的人总会意识到他还活着
At some point, Boko's gonna realize he's still alive.
他们会等多久回来完成任务
How long till they come back to finish the job?
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere.
B队在一个计划外的位置待了一个小时了
Bravo spending an hour in an unplanned location
我们不应该觉得什么事都没有
isn't something we should feel comfortable with.
是的 阿坦加出现在医院让那成为了目标
Yeah, Atanga's presence in the hospital makes it a target.
而且B队的出现也引来怀疑
And Bravo's presence attracts suspicion.
如果博科的人知道了谁跟他们在一起
If Boko finds out who's in there with them,
他们会毫不犹豫地直接将那栋楼夷为平地
they will not hesitate to torch the building.
包括平民
Civilians included.
海军的医疗队同意那个医生的判断
Navy's medical team agrees with the doctor's assessment.
现在转移阿坦加风险太大
It's too risky to transport Atanga right now.
杰森说他们从高价值目标那里得到了一部手♥机♥
Jason said they pulled a cell phone from the HVT's pocket.
上面可能会有情报
It could have intel on it.
最好的方案可能是B队拿走手♥机♥然后撤退
Might be best for Bravo to take it and exfil.
局里不想要手♥机♥里的东西
Agency doesn't want what's in his phone,
他们想要他脑袋里的东西
they want what's in his head.
-任务就是这个 -你也听到了他现在的状况
- That's the mission. - You heard the shape he's in.
他能说些什么的可能性很小
Chance he ever says a word is a long shot
现在每时每刻可能性都在减小
that's costing us more every minute.
没有快速反应部队 小队的装备也有限
There's no QRF, the team's got limited gear.
是的 我明白了
Yeah. Understood.
但是我们没有任何迹象表明博科的人
But we have no indication that Boko's
意识到阿坦加在医院里
even aware that Atanga's at the hospital.
B队在那里原地待命
Bravo will hold position there.
你觉得她意识到她在治疗一个公敌吗
You think she realizes she's treating a public enemy?
阿坦加没有身份信息
Atanga didn't have an ID.
她看起来没受干扰 估计是不知道
She seems unfazed. Probably doesn't know.
或者她很清楚她在治疗谁
Or she knows exactly what she's dealing with
然后像个高手一样屏蔽掉
and just pro enough to block it out.
想法太多 手术刀一抖
Let too much in, the scalpel gets shaky.
准备好应对随时可能出现的意外
Ready if this gig switches from acoustic to electric.
挑吧 兄弟们
Dig in, boys.
建设兵团
喀麦隆
我们藏在这 看着摄像头
We'll hole up here, watch the cams,
如果需要可以猛烈反击
emerge heavy if necessary.
可以 准备好爆米花 小伙子
Okay. Get your popcorn ready, friendo.
我也有一把吗
You have one for me?
想的美 兄弟
Nice try, buddy.
一楼
二楼
该死 B1
Damn it. Bravo 1.
我们的人刚被认出来了
Our guy just got made.
把那个给我 把手♥机♥给我 现在
Hey, give me that. Give me the phone. Now!
她已经跟别人说他在这了
She just told someone he's here.
消息已经传出去了
Word's out.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that, huh?
别 雷 行了
No, hey, Ray, knock it off.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
那人是个怪物
That man is a monster!
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表