剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你过得很好
it served you well.
我就当是去度假了
I wouldn't classify it as a vacation.
你看着也比预计的要好呢
You're looking better than expected, too.
怎么讲
Meaning what?
即使是最强硬的作战人员
Even the most hard-charging operator puts on
在退下来之后也会放慢节奏
the post-frogman 15 when they slow down.
没有 没有放慢节奏 而是在推进
Nah, I'm good. I'm not slowing down, just pushing ahead.
就是说 不在B队作战
Just saying, not operating with Bravo,
而走行动长官这条路
moving into ops chief,
我不怪你会纠结
I wouldn't fault you for struggling.
我都准备妥当了
I'm squared away.
倒是你现在的队友们正在苦苦挣扎
It's your current teammates who are struggling.
是啊
Yeah.
-听说他们退步了 -对
- Heard they were backsliding. - Yeah.
也许他们需要老B1的回归
Maybe they need their old Bravo 1
像从前那样训练他们
to coach 'em up like old times?
不 让他们重新走上正轨就靠你了
No, that's for you to get 'em back on track.
我完事了
I'm done.
去找他们吧 雷
Go get 'em, Ray.
好的
All right.
金发天使来啦
Julian Blondesange.
这次你打算当谁的吹哨人
Who you come to blow the whistle on this time?
正要去射击场
Just going to the range.
你还练射击干嘛 斯宾塞
Why you need trigger time, Spenser?
最近你唯一使用的武器就是笔杆子
Only weapon you use these days is a pencil.
瞧瞧 三十又毒舌了
Oh, look at that. Thirty's just bitter
因为你在他前头抓到了阿尔哈萨德
because you bagged Al-Hazred before he did.
我猜你被叫做三十麦克[30分钟]
So I guess that's why they call you Thirty Mike, huh?
是因为你开一枪要花那么久时间吗
That's how long it takes you to squeeze a shot off?
再次见证历史
Witness to history again.
《阿甘正传》作战人员
Forrest Gump of operators.
至少他在出任务
At least he's operating.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
等你回来 小辣椒很高兴能和你一起作战
Pepper's excited to roll with you when you're back.
过来打个招呼
Come say hi.
拜托
Come on, man.
我们不能一边走一边开枪
It's bad enough that we can't walk
已经够糟心的了
and shoot at the same time.
但从地狱犬沦落到小辣椒 不是吧
But to go from Cerberus to Pepper? Seriously?
我觉得全队现在倒霉的部分原因
I think part of the reason the team's got some bad mojo right now
得怪这只狗的名字不够响亮
is that the dog's name is soft.
我知道你离不开杰森
I knew you were attached to Jason,
你也离不开地狱犬吗
but Cerberus, too?
-不是吧 -我想...
- Really? - Hey, I think...
我想现在是时候提醒你们自己
I think now is a good time to remind yourselves that...
在指挥部找到代替杰森的人之前
that Thirty here is just the interim Bravo 1
三十只是B1的临时代班
till Command finds a replacement for Jason.
这是常驻二货的临时头衔
Hey, it's a temporary title for a permanent jagoff.
准尉佩里来了
Warrant Officer Perry on deck!
看看这家伙
Hey! Look at this guy.
-精神抖擞 兄弟 -你们怎么样
- Looking good, buddy. - What's going on?
回到家看到老婆和孩子时
Be lucky to get half this attention
能得到现在一半的关注就好了
when I get home to my wife and kids.
你好吗 兄弟
Sup, brother?
如果奈玛一直和三十同居 你会的
Well, if Naima's been shacking up with Thirty, you will.
有可能 他们见面那晚 奈玛就和我说了
Hey, could happen. Naima sparked to me the night they met.
对吧 黄金时间
Ain't that right, Prime Time?
你知道吗
You know what?
现在就算是你也无法激怒我 三十
Not even you can bring me down right now, Thirty.
今晚我们要隆重欢迎雷回家 小子们
Gonna welcome Ray home in style tonight, boys.
第一轮由新任高♥官♥请客
First round is on the newest cake-eater.
你们是要一夜之间花光我准尉的工资吗
Y'all are gonna eat up my warrant officer pay bump in one night,
-是吧 -没错
- aren't you? - Yeah.
然后 两个月没参加课外活动
And then, for abstaining for two months from extracurriculars,
这位可爱的小克莱飞鸽
this cute little Clay pigeon here
会变身成为一只凶猛的夜鹰
is gonna transform into a fierce nighthawk.
公共场所恐惧症又发作了吗 斯宾塞
Agoraphobia flaring up again there, Spenser?
在林戴尔结束对我的察看前 我都会守规矩
Just walking the line till Lindell lets me off probation.
哥们 你没去舱壁
Bro, you don't show up at the Bulkhead,
我要拿海豹队员的身份做挡箭牌了
I'm pulling your Team Guy card.
很高兴我还有这个挡箭牌
Yeah, well, I'm just glad I still have it.
好吧 算我一个
All right, I'm in.
他加入我们了
There he is. He's in.
先生们 我们有正事要办
Gentlemen, we have some business to deal with.
我们
We are...
出任务吗
spinning up?
近期不会
Not anytime soon.
林戴尔上校已经决定了
Captain Lindell has determined that,
除非你们有很大的进步
until you show vast improvement,
B队不适合出任务
Bravo's unfit to operate.
这是佩里家吗
Is this, the Perry household?
爸爸
Daddy!
我的乖女儿 来抱抱
There's my baby girl. Come here.
每次我一走 回来的时候你又长大了好多
Every time I leave, you are twice as big when I get back.
那也许你不要再走了
Then maybe you should stop leaving.
她等着说这句话已经等了两个月
She's been waiting two months to hit you with that.
宝贝 房♥子布置得真好
Babe, the house is looking good.
真的很温馨
It's looking really good.
还有一些活等着你去做
Well, still have those projects for you to work on.
别担心
Don't you worry.
好极了
Well, great.
其实现在B队还在训练周期中
I actually got time to start earning my keep around here
我有时间好好表现了
with Bravo still in the training cycle.
训练周期是什么
What's a training cycle?
就是B队不必执行任务的时候
That's when Bravo stays home,
我每晚都可以给我的孩子们盖被子睡觉
and I get to tuck my babies in every night.
我不需要人给我盖被子睡觉了
I don't need tucking in anymore.
你长大得太快了 贾米拉·琼
You are growing up too fast, Jameelah June.
看来你俩可以好好弥补失去的时光
Well, sounds like you two can make up for lost time.
当然 但是明天开始吧
Absolutely, but starting tomorrow?
B队今晚要给我搞欢迎回家派对
Bravo's throwing me a welcome home party tonight.
如果你们俩没意见的话
If that's okay with you two?
今晚B队可以霸占你
Bravo can have you tonight,
但今晚后 你只属于我们
but after that, you are all ours.
好吗
Right?
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
如果你是在召唤神灵 我可以晚点再来
If you're conducting a séance, I can come back.
没 我只是在享受一下清静
No, I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet.
仅此而已
That's it.
保持冷静的你最美
Staying calm in the calm is a good look on you.
但是我该提醒你
Though I should warn you,
声音可能会有点吵
things might get just a little bit loud later.
谢谢 这我没问题
Thank you. I can handle that.
工作怎么样
How was work?
就那样 老样子
Yeah, work was work.
对了 是不是少了谁
By the way, you missing someone?
某个严重拖后徒步的家伙
Someone lagged behind the entire hike.
怎么会
Come on!
你在哪 伙计
Where are you, buddy? Hey.
你还好吗 伙计
How are you? Hey, buddy.
真乖
Ah, yeah.
看看你俩
Look at you.
两个又老又臭的战士
A couple of old, smelly warriors.
更像是灵魂伴侣吧 毫无疑问
Ah, more like soul mates, that's for sure.
我徒步的时候和艾玛聊过了
I talked to Emma on my hike.
我刚刚想和她视频聊天来着
Oh, I was just about to FaceTime her.
她现在没法接听
She won't pick up.
她正在去巴尔的摩的路上
She's on her way down to Baltimore.
巴尔的摩
Oh, Baltimore.
她要和那个孩子的家人一起过周末
Gonna spend the whole weekend with that kid's family?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表