剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Havoc, this is Bravo 2. Drones recovered.
准备在合适的地方引爆 布罗克 装好炸♥药♥
Prepping to blow in place. Brock, set the charges.
此地安全 有发现高价值目标吗
Target's clear. We got status on HVT?
拉卡·雅克不在这里
Raqqa Jacques is not here.
作战中心 我是B1 七个离开基地的IP
Havoc, this is 1. Seven IPs that left target,
还在原地吗
they still stationary?
收到 B1 他们的定位没变
Copy, Bravo 1. They're at the same grid,
距你们十七公里
11 miles from your pos.
十七公里
11 miles?
现在继续行动就像是在危险边缘试探
Follow-on like that's walking the edge of mission umbrella.
也不是很危险 夜还长
But not over it. Night's still young.
-我参加 -我也参加
- I'm in. - I'm in, too.
你决定 雷
Your call, Ray.
作战中心 我是B2
Havoc, this is Bravo 2.
把后续目标的定位发给侦察机 完毕
Send follow-on target grid to ATAKs. Over.
跟进下一个目标 是你想要的 对吧
Hitting this other target, it is what you want, right?
是我的决定 如果杰森在的话 你根本就不会问
My call. If Jason were here, you wouldn't ask that.
如果老杰不在这 我们还会去吗
And if Jace weren't here, we'd still be heading this way?
拉卡·雅克上个月发动的那场袭击杀死了十二人
Raqqa Jacques killed 12 people with that strike last month.
他原本希望用我们刚才摧毁的无人机
And was hoping to kill a few hundred more
再杀几百人
with the drones we just destroyed.
如果我们放他走了 你认为他会就这么算了吗
We let him go, you think he just calls it a day?
我没怀疑这一点
Not questioning that.
那么 你需要我背军法
So, what, then? You need me to quote ucmj code
来证实这次任务的合法性吗
puts this mission on solid ground?
要我把任何灰色地带都解释清楚吗
Clear up any gray area for you?
我能做到的 不过是引用条文
Because I can do that. Chapter and verse.
不是因为这个
It's not that.
如果不是因为这次目标和任务
Well, if it's not the target and not the mission,
那么你在质疑什么
what are you questioning?
到底在质疑什么
What are you questioning?
你没问题 我也没问题
You're good, I'm good.
我们拿下那些险些炸断你腿的人的时候
I don't recall you voicing any concerns when we took out
也没见你有意见
the people that damn near blew off your leg.
这人让我再次撞上
The paths that led me and this man to cross the first time,
这种概率能有多少
the chances that it happened again?
17公里的绕行根本不算什么
11-mile detour is nothing for me.
勃朗宁重机♥枪♥手
Barricaded shooter.
他正通过火力侦察敌情 他看不到我们
He's trying recon by fire. Can't see us.
扔出手雷
Frag out.
有逃跑者
Squirter.
-你和桑尼还有雷解决安保 -收到
- Sonny, with you, Ray on security. - Roger.
雷
Ray.
雷 你没事吧
Ray, you good?
雷
Ray.
怎么了
Yeah.
我没事
I'm good.
这里是B6 发现他们了
This is bravo 6. Got them.
-可通行 外部已安全 -收到 B6
- Green side. Exterior's clear. - Good copy, bravo 6.
已控制目标 我们安全了
Target secure. We're clear.
桑尼 我们安全了
Sonny, we're clear.
桑尼
Sonny?
桑尼
Sonny.
好了 没事了
All right, okay.
过来帮忙
Got his wing.
躺下 别乱动 扶稳了
Get down. All right, hold it.
全体人员 撤离此地
All stations, clear the net.
作战中心 这里是B2
Havoc base, this is bravo 2.
请求伤亡撤离 重复 立刻进行伤亡撤离
Request casevac. I repeat, immediate casevac.
有人受伤了 B3受伤了
Wounded eagle. Bravo 3's down.
桑尼
Sonny.
桑尼
Sonny!
准备伤亡撤离
Clear for casevac?
听到了吗
Are we clear?
听到了 到底发生了什么
Yeah, it's clear. What the hell happened?
他中弹了 我们在处理伤口
He took a round. We got him.
本不应该来这里
Shouldn't have been here.
-什么 -你追加的后续任务
- What? - You pushed for that follow-on.
别说了 斯宾塞 住嘴
Stop it, Spenser. Now.
这一切本不会发生
This should have never happened.
是你把桑尼安排在弹道位置
You put Sonny in that bullet's path.
住嘴 小白脸
Shut up, blondy!
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is havoc.
伤亡撤离三分钟后到达
Casevac's three mikes out.
收到 作战中心 咱们走
Copy that, havoc. Let's go.
快点 走 走 走
Come on. Move, move, move.
有我在
I got you.
桑尼在拉姆斯坦接受治疗
Sonny's being treated at Ramstein.
情况已经稳定 可能比我们都先到家
He's stable. Might even beat us home.
那就好
That's good.
非常好 谢谢
Really good. Thanks.
请坐
Have a seat.
刚才有点情绪失控了
Emotions got the best of me out there.
桑尼受伤不是你的错
What happened to Sonny wasn't on you.
当然是我的错 伙计
Yeah, course it was, man.
不论好坏都是B1的责任
Everything falls on bravo 1, good, bad.
我所能做的只有在正确的场合下
All I can do is try to make the right calls
做出正确的决定
for the right reasons.
有时候 决定不是非常明智
Sometimes it's, uh, not that clear.
大家都很感激你为雷所做的一切
The boys appreciate what you did for Ray.
你为他争取到了他所需要的
You got him what he needed.
你还在这里
Ah, you're still here.
我不在这能去哪
Why wouldn't I be?
大部分人看病人睡着了就知道
Most people get the hint when the patient dozes off.
该走了
To leave.
我猜其他队员趁我睡着之后都走了
I'm guessing that's what the rest of the team did.
但这个白脸小护士还没走
But not Florence Blondingale.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
就像我小时候有头野猪
Uh, like a boar that got into
钻进了奶奶的萝卜院子那样糟心
my grandninny's turnip garden when I was a kid.
和老杰说了那些之后
You're probably feeling worse than I am, though, uh,
你可能比我感觉更糟糕
after what you said to Jace.
我真该把嘴闭上
I should've kept my mouth shut
好几件事都是
on multiple fronts.
兄弟 我不应该
Look, man, it wasn't right for me
为你自己的事跟你多嘴
to get on you about your business.
没关系的 兄弟
It's all good, man.
长途旅行 各种用药的药劲
Long flight, heavy pharma,
让我 好好思考了很多事
you know, let me, uh... let me really think things over.
你想好要怎么做了吗
You figure out what you're gonna do?
我这就
I'm gonna, uh,
我这就去舱壁和伙计们集♥合♥
I'm gonna go meet up with the boys at the bulkhead.
祝你和她谈的顺利 伙计
Good luck with her, buddy.
把他全权交给你了
He's all yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我之前确实希望
I was hoping you, uh,
你没和他们几个一起跑路
hadn't skedaddled with the rest of them.
就是去医院食堂
Just, you know, spending a little quality time
-待了好一会 -真的吗
- In the hospital cafeteria. - Oh, yeah?
是啊 那边食物很丰富
Yeah, it's quite a selection.
你就想和我聊这个
Is that, uh, is that what you want to talk about?
你有其他话题要聊吗
Did you have something else in mind?
-听我说 丽莎 这个 -桑尼
- Look, Lisa, this-this... - Sonny,
你不用 不需要现在说这些
You don't-- you don't need to do this right now.
不不 不是 不是你以为的那样
No, no, it's not what, it's not what you think.
明白吗 问题不在你我之间
Okay? It's not a-a problem between me and you.
至少
At least...
我希望不在咱俩之间
Well, I-I'm hoping that it's not.
你 你还记得我在德克萨斯
Look, you, uh, you remember Hannah,
约会过的汉娜吗
That I was with in Texas?
那个
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表