剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
但是 接受这种责任
But... accepting that responsibility
是我变得更好的方法
is how I get better.
干得好对于我的队员们来说还不够好
Good isn't good enough for my teammates.
没有比带领这个团队更高的荣誉了
There's no greater honor than leading this team.
对于我来说 我的任务和队员
And for me, my mission and my men
永远排在第一位
have to always come first.
不能做一个半吊子
Can't be half a gangster.
你这就要出任务了
You're spinning up already?
阿尔哈萨德硬盘里的资料有结果了
Intel off Al-hazred's hard drive bore fruit.
替我给阿兰娜一个拥抱
Give Alana a hug for me.
这不是谁都能挑的担子 海斯
This job isn't for everyone, Hayes.
见过很多作战人员服完役就转业了
Seen my share of operators who serve their time and move on.
我尊敬那些人
I respect those people.
但是经历了无数次痛失战友后
But after the losses I've endured...
我做不到那样
...that can't be me.
对爱我的家人来说这样不公平
It isn't fair to those who love me back home,
但是我会为这个队伍全力以赴
But I gotta be all in with this team...
不然会有更多的兄弟牺牲
or more of our brothers will die.
在这别动
Stay here.
还没完事呢 伙计 加油
It's not over yet, buddy. Come on.
加油 过来
Come on. Come here, come on.
等一下 等一下
Wait. Wait.
好了
All right.
总是全力以赴
All in all the time.
我们走
Let's roll.
你错过飞机了
You miss your flight?
我是不会让B队独自上战场的
I'm not letting Bravo go into the fire alone.
我希望你告诉阿兰娜的时候
I sure hope you had that helmet on
也带着这个头盔
when you broke the news to Alana.
我现在不能想这件事 好吗
I can't think about that right now, all right?
完成任务后我会打电♥话♥给她
I'll call her when we're back.
注意集中
Focus up.
情况不妙 伙计
That is not good, buddy.
除草机来除草了
A weed eater for the weeds.
休息时间到了 老大
Break time's over, boss dog.
作战中心 这里是B2 B1安全了
Havoc, this is Bravo 2. Bravo 1 is secure.
请求R队位置的坐标
Requesting coordinates to Romeo Team's perimeter.
收到 B2
That's good copy, Bravo 2.
塔瑟姆少校去飞机场
Lieutenant Commander Tathom went to pick up
-接布罗克和地狱犬了 -收到
- Brock and Cerberus at the airfield. - Copy.
R队已经在集♥合♥点等B队
Romeo Team's at the rally point waiting for Bravo
一起向阿尔哈萨德的营地行动
before they move on Al-Hazred's camp.
把R队的坐标发到B队的侦察机里面
Send Romeo's coordinates to Bravo Team's ATAKs.
好的 汇报空中支援的情况
All right, sitrep on CAS.
AC-130空中炮艇正在前往目标
AC-130's back on target running a CAS wheel.
A10攻击机正在待命
A-10s are standing by.
山坡上全是往B队位置行动的敌人
The hills are teeming with enemy moving down on Bravo's position.
我们的士兵们还没脱离危险
Our boys aren't out of this yet.
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is Havoc.
R队的坐标已经发过去了
Coordinates for Romeo Team's perimeter sent.
收到 作战中心 收到坐标
Copy, Havoc. Coordinates received.
是刀伤
It's a knife wound.
我试图稳定了一下 但是他还是需要帮助
I tried to stabilize it, but he's gonna need help.
多谢了 J
Thanks, J.
能看到你真高兴 兄弟
It's good to see your face, brother.
是啊 如果不是你们 我已经四脚朝天了
Yeah. If it wasn't for you guys, I'd be horizontal by now.
B队 注意 你们有多队敌人
Bravo, be advised, you have multiple groups
向你们的位置靠拢
of enemy fighters converging on your position.
我们怎么做 老杰
What's the call, Jace?
雷 听你的
Ray? On you.
好 伙计们 我们走
All right, boys, let's saddle up.
是时候天降正义了
It's time to make it rain.
黄金时间佩里回来了
Prime Time Perry's back.
作战中心 这里是B2 空中支援什么情况
Havoc, this is 2. How we looking on CAS?
已经在目标地点 但是B队需要离开交火点
Yeah, it's on target now, but Bravo needs to get off the X.
收到 作战中心
Copy, Havoc.
我们用频闪灯标记我们的位置
We're marking our position with strobes.
正在前往R队的地点
En route to Romeo's position.
空中支援可以开火
CAS is cleared hot to drop.
B2 重复一遍你刚说的
Bravo 2, say again your last?
空中支援可以在我们行动的时候开火
CAS is cleared hot to drop as we move.
火力基本就在他们头顶
That fire's gonna come down practically on top of them.
R1 这里是B2
Romeo 1, this is Bravo 2.
正在靠近你们的防线 收到了吗
Nearing your perimeter. How copy?
我再说一遍
I say again,
R1 这里是B队正在进入你们的防线 收到了吗
Romeo 1, this is Bravo entering your perimeter. How copy?
收到 B2 看到你们了
Copy, Bravo 2. We have visual.
收到
Good copy.
帅气的进场
Hell of an entrance.
阿尔哈萨德是什么情况
What's the word on Al-Hazred?
他还在营地里 E队还在盯着他们
He's still in the camp. Echo Team's got eyes on.
你们重新整顿一下我们就去突袭
We're set to assault soon as y'all regroup.
收到
Check.
你感觉怎么样 老杰
How you feeling, Jace?
你准备好回到未来了吗
You up for going back to the future?
从不会错过一个战斗
Never out of the fight.
好 E队在山脊上
All right, Echo is set up on the ridge
守望目标地点
on target above overwatch.
好的 救护点距离这里二十分钟
Yeah, CASEVAC's 20 mikes out.
R队收到了坐标
Romeo Team's got the coordinates.
B2 这里是作战中心
Bravo 2, this is Havoc.
E队准备就绪
Echo Team is set.
地狱犬准备去救护点
CASEVAC is en route for Cerberus.
收到 作战中心 老杰
That's a good copy, Havoc. Jace.
-怎么了 -是时候了
- Yeah? - It's time.
是时候出发了 我们走
It's go time. Let's go.
-把你的枪给我 -好的
- Give me your gun. - Yeah.
-满弹夹 -弹夹
- Fresh mag in it. - Mag...
-把他送到救护点 收到了吗 -收到
- Get him to medivac. Got it? - Roger.
没事了 你没事了
It'll be good. You're gonna be good.
-我们现在什么情况 -我们在营地南边一公里的位置
- What are we looking at? - We're here one klick south of the camp.
作战中心说有二十到三十个敌人
Havoc's reporting 20, maybe 30 fighters.
注意 我前面需要两个狙击手
All right, look, I want two snipers up-front
-以防我们遇到哨兵 -收到
- in case we come across sentries. - Copy that.
-还有人有问题吗 -我有一个 老杰
- Any questions? - Yeah, I got one for you, Jace.
是什么
What's that?
你是怎么做到还能继续战斗的
How in the hell are you even standing?
作战中心 我是B1 已过黄尾阶段
Havoc, this is 1. I'm passing Yellow Tail.
B6 可以开枪
Bravo 6, take the shot.
R5 解决机♥枪♥ 我搞定另外两个
Romeo 5, take the PKM. I got the other two.
收到 B6 正在锁定目标
Copy, Bravo 6. Locking on target.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
E1 R1
Echo 1, Romeo 1.
这里是B1 开火
This is 1. Light 'em up.
准备向我移♥动♥
Stand by to move on me.
那个武装卡车会减缓B队和R队前进的速度
That technical's gonna slow Bravo and Romeo's advance.
有人逃离目标地点
Squirters moving off target.
通常地位高的是第一个跑的
Usually the top of the food chain who runs first.
B1 这里是作战中心
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
注意有6个目标
Eyes on six tangos
正在往你们位置附近的洞口移♥动♥
pushing towards the mouth of the cave near your pos.
收到了吗
How copy?
收到 作战中心
That's good copy, Havoc.
-他们在说什么 老大 -小阿尔哈萨德在逃跑
- What's the word, boss? - Al-Hazred Jr.'s getting away.
我们需要临时改变计划
We have to call an audible.
R1 这里是B1
Romeo 1, this is Bravo 1.
你们和E队清理目标 我们去追逃跑者
You and Echo clear the target, we'll chase the squirters.
B队 跟我走 我们走
Bravo, move on me. Let's go.
那个洞穴贯穿这两个山谷
That cave network honeycombs two valleys.
阿尔哈萨德可能从任意一边出来
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表