《公园与游憩》
前情提要
打扰了
Excuse me.
你是Leslie Knope吗 - 是的
Are you Leslie Knope? - Yes.
我们团队致力于寻找
We are part of a group that tries to identify
镇上政界的潜在候选人
potential candidates for political office here in town.
你理论上对参选有兴趣吗
are you theoretically interested in running for office?
哔须的啊 我有
Absotootly, I am.
非常抱歉我刚刚用了那个词
Very sorry that I just used that word.
在我们继续进行之前 我需要你告诉我
Before we go any further, I need you to tell me,
外面有没有丑闻
is there a scandal out there?
关于你的生活 有任何需要告诉我们的事情吗
Is there anything at all you need to tell us about your life?
没有
Nope.
那些西装革履的是谁啊
Who were the suits?
他们想让我参选
They want me to run for office.
我的天 Leslie 耶
Oh, my God! Leslie, yea!
我知道啊 耶
I know, right? Yea.
耶 - 耶
Yea! - Yea!
耶 - 耶
Yea! - Yea!
等等 这对你和Ben意味着什么啊
Wait, what does that mean about you and Ben?
我不知道 我觉得会很糟糕的
I don't know. I think it's gonna be really bad.
啊哦 你想回到喊"耶"的时候吗
Uh-oh. You just wanna go back to saying "yea"?
是的 拜托
Yes, please.
好吧 耶 - 耶 耶
Okay, yea. - Yea. Yea.
Knope 跟我来 - 等一下
Knope, follow me. - Just one second.
就现在 - Ron 嘿
Now! - Ron, hey!
哇 哇 哇哇哇 Ron Ron Ron Ron Ron Ron
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ron! Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron!
发生什么了
What's going on?
我前妻Tammy回来了
My ex-wife Tammy is back.
是啊 我在院子里看到了
Yeah, I saw her in the courtyard.
不 我另一个前妻Tammy Tammy一号♥
No, my other ex-wife Tammy. Tammy one.
我积累了228个个人休息日
I have accrued 228 personal days.
现在开始 我全部都要用上了
Starting right now, I'm using all of them.
我走之后 你来负责
While I'm gone, you're in charge.
啊
Ah!
还有 我桌子里有一大袋子碎肉末
Also, I keep a sizable supply of ground chuck in my desk.
扔掉 不然会开始变味的
Remove it or it will begin to smell.
一切顺利
Godspeed.
嗨 Ron - 闪开
Hi, Ron. - Move!
哇
Whoa!
啊 哎呀
Ah, geez.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第1集
第4季 第1集
警告 高级别型男路过
Warning. High levels of swagger coming through.
Tommy Haverford回到公园部了
Tommy Haverford back in the Parks Department.
娱乐7二〇曲棍球针织衫 有人要吗
Entertainment7Twenty hockey jersey, anybody?
品牌鼠标垫
Branded mouse pad?
娱乐7二〇就是家跨国的娱乐集团
Entertainment720 is just a little multi-national entertainment company
是由我和我的哥们Jean-Ralphio成立的
that I started with my boy Jean-Ralphio.
我们实际上做的是什么呢
What exactly do we do?
我们只能说解释起来太复杂了
Let's just say it's too hard to explain.
Donna 你看起来太棒了 孩子们怎么样啦
Donna, you look amazing. How are the kids?
我没有孩子 - 哇
I don't have kids. - Wow.
有多久了 - 三个星期
How long has it been? - Three weeks.
所以你们有机会看过我的立场文章样本了吗
So did you get a chance to look at my sample position papers?
你们觉得我对埃及负债减免的立场如何
How do you feel about my stance on Egyptian debt relief?
呃 那个 这个话题大概不会在本地市议会选举中出现吧
Uh, well, it probably won't come up in a local City Council election.
但你的彻底 还是一如既往的令人印象深刻
But your thoroughness, as always, is impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我们还有三个月 直到你宣布参选
Now, we have three months, until you announce your campaign.
我觉得我们得开始讨论策略了
I think we should start talking strategy.
我的策略就是要赢
My strategy is to win.
我一生都在梦见竞选公共职位
I've been dreaming about running for public office my whole life.
其他女孩子在玩芭比娃娃的时候
While other girls were playing with Barbies,
1984年上任 美国第一任女副总统
我玩的是Geraldine Ferraro玩具人
I was playing with a Geraldine Ferraro action figure
是我自己在冰棒棍子上粘上她的照片做成的
that I made myself from a picture of her that I glued onto a popsicle stick.
下周见咯
See you next week?
好的 我很期待
Okay, I'm looking forward to it.
嘿 那--
Hey! What--
那是谁啊 - 呃...
Who was that? - Uh...
女士...就是女士们
Lady--just ladies.
女士游艇俱乐部会议
Meeting for the ladies' yacht club.
起锚吧 女士们 - 什么
Anchors aweigh, ladies. - What?
就别--
Just don't--
女士游艇俱乐部吗
Ladies' yacht club?
不敢相信你还没跟他说
I cannot believe you haven't told him yet.
我告诉他我参选之后
After I tell him I'm running for office,
我们就只能分手了
we're gonna have to break up.
你们怎么不能继续偷偷摸摸呢
Why can't you just keep sneaking around?
Ann 你这个美丽的 天真的 世故的 新生的婴儿啊
Ann, you beautiful, naive, sophisticated, newborn baby.
什么
What?
之前 如果人们发现了 我们可能会丢了工作
Before, if people found out, we would maybe lose our jobs.
现在 如果人们发现 这会是条大型丑闻
Now, if people find out, it's gonna be a major scandal.
我的竞选活动还没开始就会结束了
My campaign will be over before it begins.
你要怎么办 - 我有个计划
What are you gonna do? - I have a plan.
而且真的很好
And it's really good.
我就一直拖着不告诉他
I'm gonna postpone telling him
直到你想出来我该怎么做
until you figure out what I'm supposed to do.
所以开工吧
So get crackin'.
为啥要我来啊
How is this on me?
好吧 我来 天啊 谁一直给我发邮件啊
Fine! I'll do it. God, who keeps emailing me?
阴♥茎♥ - 什么
A penis. - What?
我的天
Oh, my God.
哦--
Oh--
也发给我了
It's emailing me too.
不管这家伙是谁 他给政♥府♥里的每个女人群发了
Whoever this is sent it to every woman in the entire government.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他这样会好尴尬的啊
He's gonna be so embarrassed.
我是说 这个事故也闹太大了吧
I mean, that's a crazy accident.
不 Andy 他是故意的
No, Andy, he did it on purpose.
你知道吗 我尊敬他 这招很有"蛋"量
You know what? Respect. That's a baller move.
故意双关的
Pun intended.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
Chris Jerry逼我们在他的电脑上看肮脏图片
Chris, Jerry's making us look at dirty pictures on his computer.
正是因为那张淫秽照片我才过来的
It is exactly because of that lewd photo that I am here.
Ben和我要开始开展全面调查
Ben and I are launching a full investigation.
我想对所有女性道歉...
And I want to apologize to all the women...
还有Jerry
And Jerry.
如果时光可以倒流 让我把你们的眼球挖出来
If I could go back in time, and cut your eyeballs out,
我愿意做的
I would.
哇 这也太贴心了 - 谢谢
Wow, that is so sweet. - Thank you.
我们收到了很多媒体的请求
We are getting a lot of media requests about this.
所以 Leslie 你能上Perd Hapley吗
So Leslie, can you do Perd Hapley?
吼 她可以上Perd Hapley啊
Ho! She can do Perd Hapley.
嗨哦
Hi-oh!
认真的 你能上他的电视节目吗
Seriously, can you do his TV show?
哦 当然
Oh, yeah.
Andrew我的男主 你在干嘛呢
Andrew my man-drew, what are you up to?
我要做个实验 把这玩意儿扔墙上
I'm about to do an experiment where I huck this at the wall
看看会发生什么
and see what happens.
不过可以等 擦个鞋吗
But that can wait. Shoe shine?
Andy 我实话说吧
Andy, I'm gonna be honest.
我今天来是想找你聊的
I came here today to talk to you.
你看 你很有热情
Now look, you're enthusiastic.
你很努力工作 你能搬重东西
You're hard-working. You can lift heavy things.
我觉得娱乐7二〇这里能有你的位置
I think there might be a place for you over at Entertainment720.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那是啥啊
What is that?
是我的公♥司♥
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表