I was so into you, okay,
然后你基本上把我改造成了女版的你
and you basically turned me into a female version of yourself,
然后你和我约会无聊了 因为你在和你自己约会
and then you got bored dating me because you were dating yourself.
哈...
Huh...
我都在慢跑了 我讨厌慢跑
I mean, I was jogging. I hate jogging.
慢跑很棒的 - 慢跑太糟糕了 Chris
Jogging's amazing! - Jogging is the worst, Chris.
我知道能让你健康 但天 代价是什么呢
I mean, I know it keeps you healthy, but God, at what cost?
嗯 我很抱歉我给你生命加上了五年
Well, I'm sorry that I added five years to your life.
现在换我讽刺了
Now I'm being sarcastic.
就像你一样 我在做你喜欢的事情
Like you. I'm doing something that you like.
和你一起
Being with you
真的让我对自己思考很多
definitely made me do a lot of soul-searching,
而我从另一边出来
and I came out the other side
变成一个更加自我中心的人
being a much more self-possessed person.
嗯 我很高兴
Well, I'm glad.
祝你和Millicent好运 只是退让一点点
Good luck with Millicent. Just back off a little bit.
让她做自己 一切都会好的
Let her be herself. Everything'll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你把秘鲁的字母重新排列
If you rearrange the letters of Peru,
就能拼出欧洲
you could spell Europe.
那...那是错的
That's... That's not true.
嗯...你得重新排列啊
Well... You have to rearrange them.
哦 - 代表们
Oh... - Delegates!
我知道你们在生彼此的气
I know that you're angry with each other.
希望 这是你们能有自己的戴维营的机会
Hopefully, this will be your opportunity to have your very own Camp David.
高中时
In high school,
我哥们David Fundis和我会在他后院里野营
my buddy David Fundis would have these campouts in his backyard.
我们就放松 燃起篝火 聊我们想聊的任何事
We would just chill out, have a bonfire, talk about whatever was on our mind.
我们把这叫戴维营
We called it camp David.
你是怎么知道戴维营的
How do you know about Camp David?
Camp David 戴维营 美国总统的度假村
你又是怎么知道戴维营的
How do you know about Camp David?
好——吧
Ooookay.
你们在犯傻了 所以为啥不聊开
You guys are being stupid, so why don't you work it out
而Andy和我要... - 把这些科学家瓶子
while Andy and I... - Throw these scientist bottles
从楼顶扔下去 - 别
off the roof? - No.
是的 回见
That's right. See ya.
走 走 走 走 走
Go. Go. Go. Go. Go.
我们不在一起就已经够惨的了
It's bad enough that we can't be together,
但想到我们不能做朋友就...
but the thought of us not being friends is...
让我处理太讨厌了
Is just too crappy for me to handle.
我...可能
I was... perhaps
有点不必要的冷漠了
a little icier than I needed to be.
我只需要你还在我生活里
I just need you to be in my life.
你对我太重要了
You're too important to me.
我希望我能说可能
I wish I could say it's possible.
但...我现在已经不知道了
I just... I don't know if it is right now.
嗯 我提出一项条约
Well, I propose a treaty
声明我们每天上班时一起聊五分钟有意思的事情
that states that we have a fun conversation once a day at work for five minutes.
我去交给秘鲁参议院吧
I'll take it to the Peruvian senate.
或者随便什么
Or whatever.
拜托了 - 我试试
Please do that. - I'll try.
我看看他们会怎么说
I'll see what they say.
这些孩子要怎么处理
What do we do with those kids?
我们彻底毁了他们的社团
We totally ruined their club.
我可以跟你说我在他们的年纪想要什么
I could tell you what I would like when I was their age.
Ben 我们要怎么请Kathy Ireland给他们表演裸体健美操啊
Ben, how are we gonna get Kathy Ireland to do naked aerobics for them?
好吧 我后悔告诉你了...非常后悔
Okay. I regret telling you that... very much.
嘿
Hey.
哦 嘿 Ron
Oh, hey, Ron.
好吧 我坦白
All right. I gotta come clean.
我在Macy百货看到你喷古龙水小样了
I saw you spraying cologne samples at Macy's.
啥 Macy吗 那不是我
What? Macy's? That wasn't me.
镇上有Macy啊 镇上的Macy在哪呢
There's a Macy's in town? Where's the Macy's in town?
我听说他们有个超棒的古龙小样男
I heard they have an amazing cologne sample guy.
就接受这份工作吧 Tommy 回来吧
Just take the job, Tommy. Come on back.
我辞职是为了追寻梦想
I quit to pursue my dream.
而我的梦想垮掉了 这很尴尬的 Ron
And my dream collapsed. It's embarrassing, Ron.
我不能从一位CEO变成一个管♥理♥员♥
I can't go from a CEO back to being an administrator.
有什么我能让你回来感觉好点的吗
Is there anything I can do to make you feel okay about coming back?
所有人 拜托了...
Everyone, please...
帮帮我
Help me.
我试着请Tom回来
I'm trying to get Tom back.
我在...
I'm...
乞求
begging.
这个部门没了你无法运转
This department just doesn't work without you.
你怎么说
What do you say?
Ron 这也太尴尬了 甚至对你来说
Ron, this is embarrassing. Even for you.
我不会回来的
I'm not coming back.
走了 伙计们
Peace out, my dudes.
失陪了 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
刚刚太棒了
That was great.
所以我觉得我过几天再回来
So what I'm thinking is I'll come back in a few days,
你再求我一次...
you'll beg me again...
啊
aah!
所以如果你们同意的话 我想请求Ron恢复我的职位
So if it's okay with you guys, I would like to ask Ron for my job back.
Ron...
Ron...
我能拜托要回我的工作吗
May I have my job back, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们周一见
I will see you all Monday.
很期待
Looking forward to it.
啊 法国
Ah, France,
欢迎(法语)
bienvenue.
我叫Cassidy
My name is Cassidy,
我真的很生你的气 - 是的
and I'm really annoyed with you. - Yes.
你完全有权生气
And you have every right to be,
但我们希望现在给你们展示的能作为补偿
but we're hoping what we're gonna show you right now will make up for that.
什么 - 哦天啊
What? - Oh, my God!
Pawnee市政会议厅
Pawnee City Council chambers.
市政厅最好的房♥间 比其他的好一百万倍
The nicest room in City Hall by a factor of like a million.
去吧 坐下
Go ahead. Sit down.
Leslie和我对模联时的开战感到很糟糕
Leslie and I feel terrible for war breaking out at your Model U.N.
虽然 准确来说 丹麦会赢的
Which, for the record, Denmark would have won,
但那件事无关
but that's neither here nor there.
感谢公园部和市政经理办公室的协同努力
Thanks to a coordinated effort between the parks department and the city manager's office,
三个月后 我们要在这个房♥间举办州级模联
three months from now, we are gonna hold a State-wide Model U.N. In this room,
而你们是主持 - 什么
and you're gonna run the show. - What?
而我们就...不在这里
And we will just be... not here.
或者作为小国家出席 - 不 不 不 不
Or taking some small countries. - No, no, no, no.
不 行 不在这
No. Fine. Not here.
听起来行吗 - 行
Sound good? - Yes!
那些孩子对一些事情有热情
Those kids are passionate about something.
那是很重要的
That's important.
那就是全部需要的 真的 就是热情
That's all there is, really, is passion.
热情可以创造好的条约...
Passion is what makes for good treaties...
好的关系...
Good relationships...
好的披萨
Good pizza.
好的朋友
Good friends.
好的一切
Good everything.
包括战争
Including wars.
丹麦毁灭一切
女士们先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen,
"他走了但从未被忘记"
"He was gone but never forgotten."
"他让所有女士都想..."
"He makes all the ladies want..."
不 这一段还是不要读了
No, I'm not gonna say that.
"有型...节拍...
"Swagger... beats...
而我知道...谁是..."
and I get the... Who's the..."
好吧 算了
All right, forget it.
欢迎回来 Tom Haverford
Welcome back, Tom Haverford!
滴滴答答 Tommy时间到
Tick-tock, it's Tommy time!
不好意思 我又要反对了
I'm sorry, I have to object again.
这看起来就不太公平 - 我能理解 Jerry
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表