Knope女士 Darren要求的不就是
Ms. Knope, wasn't Darren just asking
和五年前你和女神们想要的一样的平等吗
for the same equality that you and the goddesses wanted five years ago?
某种意义上是的
In a sense,
但这比那更复杂一点点
but it's a little bit more complicated than--
你的答案不就是守林人理事会曾经跟你说的吗
Wasn't your answer the very same thing that the ranger council said to you?
"跟你的同类一起"
"Stick to your own kind"?
谁想来点自♥制♥花生糖啊
Who wants homemade peanut brittle?
Perkins小姐 拜托 我们正在辩论呢
Ms. Perkins, please, we're in the middle of a debate.
抱歉
Sorry.
别啊 女神们
Come on, goddesses.
我们刚刚因为证明自己比他们强 而给平等来了一次重击啊
We just struck a huge blow for equality by proving that we were better than them.
我不同意
I disagree.
开个公共论♥坛♥如何
What about a public forum?
你总是说对于热点议题来说
You always say that there's no better solution for a hot-button issue
没有比老式的公共论♥坛♥更好的了
than a good ol'-fashioned public forum.
好主意啊 Lauren
Great idea, Lauren.
你说啥呢
What was that?
我说"好主意啊 Lauren"
I said, "great idea, Lauren."
我把她们教得太好了
I've taught them too well.
我制♥造♥了一群由小小Leslie Knope妖怪组成的暴民
I've created a mob of little Leslie Knope monsters.
我太骄傲了
I'm so proud.
也有点烦
And a little annoyed.
但主要还是骄傲
But mostly proud.
七三开吧
70/30.
就放松然后别动 - 好 啊...
Just relax and don't move. - Okay. Ah...
这是我
This is the most
今生压力最大
stressed-out I've ever been
的时候了
in my life.
Ben 听着
Ben, listen.
我要跟你聊聊你喜欢的事情
I'm gonna talk to you about things you like
从针上转移你的注意力 好吗
to take your mind off the needles, okay?
会计
Accounting.
三角学
Trigonometry.
邮票 可能吧
Stamps, probably.
我更是个收集罕见钱币的人
More of a rare coins guy.
救我 救我啊
Help me. Help me!
我 最 喜欢的就是为慈善长跑了
There is nothing that I like more than running for charity.
你知道 去年夏天我参加了为红十字会的50公里骑行
You know, last summer I did a 50-mile bike ride for the red cross.
她确实参加了
Yes, she did.
Millicent Gergich
Millicent Gergich,
慈善骑行 真的
biking for charity is literally
是我Facebook上的爱好之一
one of my interests on Facebook.
我不敢相信我们有多相像
I can't believe how alike we are.
我知道 就像我们真的是同一个人
I know, it's like we're literally the same person.
我们有一个美妙瞬间了
We are having a moment.
注意了 所有人
Attention, everyone.
欢迎来到奇妙周末的首次公共论♥坛♥
Welcome to wonder weekend's first-ever public forum.
我们今天的话题
Our topic today?
令人惊异的女神们应该怜悯曾经强大的Pawnee守林人们
Should the amazing goddesses take pity on the once-powerful Pawnee Rangers,
让他们进入我们明显更优越的组织吗
and let them into our clearly superior organization?
Ron 你的开场陈词
Ron, your opening statement.
这个论♥坛♥ 就像所有公共论♥坛♥一样 是浪费时间
This forum, like all public forums, is a waste of time.
谢谢
Thank you.
很有力的东西
Powerful stuff.
好的 我们开始自♥由♥辩论吧
Okay. Let's open up the floor to debate.
谁-- 好的 Abigail
Who-- yes, Abigail.
1954年 终止了公立学校中的种族隔离 推♥翻♥了"隔离但平等"的原则
这不就是布朗诉托皮卡教育局案吗
Isn't it like Brown vs. The Board of Education?
隔离但平等永远不是真正的平等
Separate but equal is never really equal.
我们应该让男孩子们来
We should let the boys in.
嗯 有意思 Casey
Mmm, interesting. Casey?
我不同意
I disagree.
我觉得教育时分开性别是有益的
I think there's a benefit to educating the genders separately.
我懂你的想法
I see where you're coming from.
我们来听听守林员怎么说
Let's hear from a ranger.
谁 Darren
Anyone? Darren?
外面又冷又脏
It's cold and dirty out here.
而你们有糖
And you guys have candy.
我想吃糖
I want the candy.
女神们做出了一些博识的陈述
The goddesses are making some well-informed statements,
但最引人注目的一点来自Darren 说的是糖
but the most compelling point is from Darren, about the candy.
我们确实有很棒的糖
We have amazing candy in there.
欢迎来到涅槃
Welcome to Nirvana,
Eagleton的购物中心
the Plaza at Eagleton.
外面有一个石砌水池
There's a reflecting pool out back,
商场里有一趟老式穿梭火车
there's an old-timey train that runs through the mall,
还有三家Burberry
and three Burberrys.
如果你跟朋友说 "嘿 我们Burberry见"
If you tell your friend, "hey, meet me at Burberry,"
你还得说具体是哪一家
they gotta specify which one.
我们走
Let's hit it.
我真想要这条裙子
I really want this dress,
我喜欢这个水晶甲虫
and I like this crystal beetle,
但它很贵也毫无用处
but it's expensive and there's no use for it.
Donna Meagle
Donna Meagle?
款待自己
Treat yourself.
天鹅绒拖鞋鞋 山羊绒袜子
Velvet slippies, cashmere socks,
天鹅绒裤子 山羊绒高领
velvet pants, cashmere turtle.
我是个山羊-天鹅绒拐棍糖
I'm a cashmere-velvet candy cane.
款待自己
Treat yourself.
我觉得 这是疯了吧
I mean, this is insane.
Jerry 聊两句
Jerry, a word?
当然
Of course.
午饭吃得很开心
I had an amazing lunch.
我吃下的甘蓝已经排出去了
I've already passed the kale salad I had.
但 更好的是
But, even better?
你女儿的陪伴真的令人愉快
Your daughter was delightful company.
现在 我不想把你放在一个尴尬的位置 但--
Now, I don't want to put you in an awkward position, but--
你想和我的女儿约会
You would like to date my daughter.
是的 但你是父亲
Yes! But you are her father.
那是很神圣的
And that is a sacred thing.
我想跟你共度接下来的2到4天
I would like to spend the next 2 to 4 days with you
所以你能更了解我
so you can get to know me better,
来确认我有没有好到能配上你女儿
to find out if I'm the kind of person who's good enough for your daughter.
然后 你在前3到6次约会时加入我们--
Then, you can come with us on our first 3 to 6 dates--
Chris 我欣赏你的举措
Chris, I appreciate the gesture,
这很好
it's very nice,
但Milly 她是个成年女性了
but, Milly, she's a grown woman,
我当然相信她
and of course I trust her.
我也相信你
And I trust you.
Jerry
Jerry.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mmm.
男孩子们 我正试着教你们关于自然和自力更生的一课
Boys, I'm trying to teach you something about nature and self-reliance.
没有什么能打败努力和决心
Nothing beats hard work and determination.
这是Pawnee女神们的地方吗
Is this the Pawnee goddesses?
我带来了你们预订的小狗了
I've got the puppies you ordered.
哦
Oh!
是为我们在小屋举♥行♥的小狗聚会准备的吗
The puppies for the puppy party that we're having in our cabin?
那些小狗吗
Those puppies?
啥
What?
不啊
Noo!
大哥 你今天真的给自己买♥♥了什么吗
Man, did you buy anything for yourself today?
是啊 我买♥♥了这袋袜子
Yeah, I got this pack of socks.
白袜子吗 那可不是款待啊
Plain white socks? That's not a treat!
Donna
Donna!
把我从他身边赶走
Get me away from him.
你看 可能这是我们版本的款待自己日
Look. Maybe this is our version of treat yourself day
他得来他自己的版本
and he needs to do his version.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
Wyatt 如果你能在一件东西上砸大钱--
Wyatt, if you could blow big money on one thing--
不是买♥♥袜子这种钱--
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表