My job is done, and so is yours. It's just sex.
我很擅长的
I'm very good at it.
好吧 很好 我们来吧
Okay. Great. Let's do it.
春宵苦短啊 亲爱的
Haven't got all day, honey.
所以 你觉得我们没事了吗
So, do you think we're okay?
我是说 我们应该多挤进一场集♥会♥还是怎样
I mean, should we squeeze in an extra rally or something?
我觉得我们还是见好就收吧
I think we get out while the getting's good.
污水Joe
Sewage Joe.
Ben Wyatt因为你把自己阴♥茎♥照片发给所有人开除了你
Ben Wyatt fired you for sending pictures of your penis to everyone.
而你来这馅饼他了
And you've come here to pie him.
小笨蛋应该预料到的
Little twerp has it coming.
哥们 我谅你不敢
Dude, I dare you.
拜托了 给我一个扑倒你的理由
Please. Give me one reason to take you down.
我会...
I would love nothing...
哦 我♥操♥ Ben 对不起
Oh fuck. Ben, sorry.
没事了 我们走
All right. Let's go.
啊哦 我做到了
Uh-oh! I did it!
是啊 干得好
Yeah. Great job.
女士 我拖车之前您必须下车
Ma'am, you have to get out of your car before I can tow it.
给我一会儿
Just give me a minute.
会没事的 Michael
It's gonna be okay, Michael.
Michael
Michael?
我的车叫Michael Fassbender
I named my car Michael Fassbender
因为他们都是德国的
because they're both German,
而且他们都性感爆表
and they're both sexy as hell.
当然
Sure.
Donna 我只想说我永远不会忘记你为我做了这个
Donna, I just wanna say I will never forget that you did this for me.
我知道这是极大的牺牲
I know it was a great sacrifice.
那我的牺牲呢
What about my sacrifice?
我有创伤后压力了 我的手都有点抖了
I have post-traumatic stress. My hands are shaking a little.
你差点丢掉我了 Ron
You almost lost me, Ron.
我们当时时速才14公里呢
We were going nine miles an hour.
女士 拜托了
Ma'am, please?
好吧
All right.
我明天会来看你的 Michael 为妈妈保持性感吧
I'll come visit you tomorrow, Michael. Stay sexy for mama.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表