He said he liked ethnic girls, Tom.
对不起 Ron 但我在这里留下了遗产
I'm sorry, Ron, but I created a legacy here,
我需要它们得到保护
and I need to make sure it's protected.
我们再看看其他人吧
Let's bring in some more people.
我在这里的四年里
In my four years here,
我给管♥理♥员♥岗位带来了革命
I revolutionized the position of administrator
让这个地方变酷了
and made this place cool.
我是第一个给公园与娱乐部门缩写的人
I was the first person to abbreviate Parks and Recreation Department.
首先是公园与娱乐
First it was Parks and Recreation.
然后是公园娱乐
Then Parks and Rec.
然后是公娱
Then P&R.
然后加长了一点点变成...
Then lengthened it just a little bit to...
Tommy的地方
Tommy's place.
好的 等等 我想到了
Okay, wait a minute. I think I have it.
要是我们降低利率
What if we dropped interest rates.
那样会帮助你们吗 - 可能
Would that help you? - Maybe.
但如果巴西和阿根廷把他们的原油存储作为抵押呢
But what if Brazil and Argentina use their oil deposits as collateral?
哦 那招真的好啊
Oh, that's really good.
真会轻描淡写啊 法国
Under-exaggerate much, France?
哈哈
Ha ha!
棒
Nice!
嘿 Leslie 你准备好了吗
Hey, Leslie, you ready?
哦 - 嗷 - 抱歉 - 没事
Oh! - Ow. - Sorry. - That's okay.
嗨 William - 嗨 准备好了吗
Hi, William. - Hi. You ready?
是的 完全好了 呃...他们要为竞选给我拍照
Yes. Absolutely. Um...They want me to do a photo op for the campaign
从而增加我在教育上的筹码
so I can bolster my education credentials.
我们能在这儿暂停一下吗 - 需要多久
Can we just press pause here? - How long is it gonna take?
我真的不太确定
I'm not really sure.
我准备好之前你能先踩踩水吗
Can you just tread water until I'm ready?
哦 当然 行
Oh, sure, yeah.
我就先踩水 直到你准备好
I'll just tread water until you're ready.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
Leslie和我停止约会了
Leslie and I aren't dating anymore,
但 呃 我们是朋友
but, uh, we're friends.
所以很好 就是很好
So it's fun. It's just fun.
很好... 很...好...
It's fun... it's... fun...
很好
It is fun.
太感谢了
Thanks a lot.
好啊
Yes!
亲爱的 我刚刚把芬兰的军队给肯尼亚换了50头狮子
Honey! I just traded Finland's military to Kenya for 50 lions.
那挺好的 对吧
That's pretty good, right?
是啊... - 好
Yeah... - Okay.
但军队也挺好 因为能保护国家啊
But also militaries are pretty good at protecting countries.
狮子也是啊
But so are lions.
而且你都不用向他们付钱
And you don't have to pay them.
这些孩子都蠢死了
These kids are idiots.
我刚刚把芬兰所有的无聊东西都和其他国家的狮子换了
I've just traded all of Finland's boring stuff for every other country's lions?
我现在的狮子肯定比全世界其他国家都要多了
I definitely have more lions than any other country in the whole world right now.
我不知道发生了什么
I have no idea what's going on.
但如果这个游戏里这有点意义的话
But if that ends up meaning something in this game,
我觉得我搞定了
I'd say I'm set.
嘿 俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国准备提出他们自己的计划了
Hey, so Russia and China are about to propose their own plan,
所以孩子们有点需要我们也提交了
so the kids kinda want to get ours out there.
哦 好...这个估计五分钟就结束了
Oh, okay... this should probably only take five more minutes.
保险起见还是说10到15分钟
Let's say 10 or 15 to be safe.
嗯 要不我们直接改成40分钟吧
Well, how about we make it a cool 40?
对不起 只是这很重要
I'm sorry. It's just important.
嗯 可是这也很重要啊 基本上就是我们来这里的原因了
Well, this is important too. It's kinda why we came here.
抱歉 你能...靠边一点吗 你挡住镜头了
I'm sorry, could you... Just step over here? You're in the shot.
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
她的生活太棒了
Her life is so awesome.
你和她是朋友真幸运
You're lucky you're friends with her.
闭嘴吧 保加利亚
Shut up, Bulgaria!
我知道啊 嗯 条约好的一点就是
I know, well, that's the great thing about treaties,
根本无所谓的 - 嘿 我回来啦
It doesn't even matter. - Hey! I'm back.
或者 就像他们在丹麦说的..."我回来啦"
Or, as they say in Denmark... "I'm back."
大多数人说的是英语
Most people speak English.
所以你准备好速成这个条约了吗
So are you guys ready to polish off this treaty?
哦 呃...实际上 我把我们的条约和中俄的融合了
Oh, uh... actually, I merged our treaty with Russia and China's treaty.
我被自己的条约剔除了吗
I got cut out of my own treaty?
是啊 我踩水厌倦了
Yeah. I got sick of treading water,
所以我游去了亚洲 订了个协议
so I swam over to Asia, made a deal.
丹麦之国想正式要求与秘鲁之国开一次峰会
The nation of Denmark would like to formerly request a summit with the nation of Peru
地点在那边的小吃桌
over there by the refreshment table.
因为丹麦之国需要喝果汁了
Because the nation of Denmark needs a juice box.
我对尊敬的秘鲁代表团的行为感到震惊
I am shocked an appalled by the actions of the honorable delegate from Peru.
Leslie 就...
Leslie, just...
你看...
look...
我以为我可以搞定和你做朋友
I thought I could handle being friends with you.
但是我做不到 好吗
But I can't, okay?
我们那晚同意不能花时间在一起
Now, we agreed the other night that we can't spend time together.
我觉得这个决定是正确的
I think that was the right call.
但那是浪漫关系啊
But that was in a romantic way.
我们还是可以作为朋友在一起
We can still spend time together as friends.
那样根本行不通啊
It doesn't work that way.
你不能就把一段关系切成几个部分
You can't just chop up the aspects of a relationship into discrete parts
然后像自助餐一样只选择自己喜欢的啊
and select the ones you want like a buffet.
为什么 - 因为这样很自私
Why not? - Because it's selfish.
别那么愚钝
Stop being obtuse.
我完全理解他的想法
Look, I understand where he's coming from.
但我对他已经是很直白了
But I have been nothing but straightforward with him, and,
如果世界上任何人能理解我现在的艰难处境 那...
if anyone in the entire world should understand the difficult position I'm in, it's...
就是 我已经努力了 我还和他分享了我的国旗
It's just I've made an effort and I've shared my flags with him,
然后 突然他就不想做朋友了
and suddenly, he doesn't want to be friends?
你知道吗 那我就只有一种选择了
You know what? That leaves me with only one option.
请 抱 就等我一下...
Pl... Ex.... Just excuse me for a...
注意了 这是紧急世界事件
Attention. This is an urgent world matter.
鉴于最近的背叛 我的祖国 伟大的丹麦
Due to a recent betrayal, my homeland, the great state of Denmark,
正式决定向秘鲁宣战
has officially decided to declare war on Peru.
斯堪的纳维亚兄弟们 听我指示
Scandinavian brothers, on my signal.
释放地狱吧
Unleash hell!
你们看 我就是不太相信什么不让人们知道你感受的胡话
See, I just don't believe in this whole don't let people know how you feel nonsense.
我爱告诉人们我的感受
I love telling people how I feel.
基本上是因为我爱大部分人
Mostly because I love most people.
而且我爱告诉他们我爱他们
And I love telling them that I love them.
你没跟这个女孩子说你爱她 对吧
You didn't tell that girl you love her, did you?
没 我又没疯 - 这场紧急会议是怎么回事
No. I'm not crazy. - What is this urgent meeting
还有Donna和Jerry
with Donna and Jerry?
Ann Perkins 我听取了你的意见
Ann Perkins. I took your advice.
我讽刺的意见 - 正确
My sarcastic advice. - Precisely.
我们要挖根刨底
And we're getting to the bottom
找到我和Jerry女儿问题的根源
of what's going on with me and Jerry's daughter,
我觉得你会是这个智囊团极其有用的成员
and I thought you would be a tremendous addition to this think tank.
这也太不合适了
This is incredibly inappropriate.
哦 谢谢了 - 好的 我加入
Oh, thank you! - Okay, I'm game.
不 我没开玩笑
No. I'm not kidding.
我叫Gary 我是来自印第安纳Gary镇的
My name's Gary, and I'm from Gary, Indiana.
太棒了
Amazing.
人们喜欢听到这些
People like hearing that.
这可能是我比较强的轶事之一
It's probably one of my stronger anecdotes.
事实可不是轶事啊 Gary
A fact is not an anecdote, Gary.
这才是条轶事...
Here's an anecdote...
今天我见到了世界上最无聊的男人
Today I met the most boring man in the world.
他的名字叫Gary
His name was Gary.
嗯
Hmm.
现在...
Now...
Keith
Keith.
在"性别"底下 你写了...
Under sex, you wrote...
性♥爱♥
"我要 哈哈 哈哈 哈哈"
"Yes. Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha."
玩得好 - 谢谢
Well-played. - Thank you.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表